Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2622 times)
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

for now all token downfall in the market  also bitcoin is down they price  so I should keep holding my ether and wait to pump the price again to gain big profits when times come..
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
Market is still rolling, big chances of turning it's status in the coming days. We just only need to be patient and keep on believing, I know we all have waiting for that moment and certainly people aren't selling at this time.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

Same here. The movement of eth price is too slow. I am patiently waiting for the price pump as I know that is the normal scenario in cryptocurrency. There's a big chance for us to gain higher than expected profits. Just let it do their adjustments and let us be patience.
hung7520

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

The problem is that we do not know when the market will meet. And our capital is still buried in a coin
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:45:36 AM

There will be a big chance that the eth will pump this month because on the past month the eth dump dje to chinese new year but this month the market will stabilize and the eth will pump once again
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

there are a lot of articles out there predicting that bitcoin will go to 400% of current value, and ETH going to 230% of its value by the end of the year.
Dogecoin is set for a massive rise too.

How good are these predictions, thats completely for your own mind to figure out. There'll be developments which will completely change the forecast and you need to keep on top of them.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

There will be a big chance that the eth will pump this month because on the past month the eth dump dje to chinese new year but this month the market will stabilize and the eth will pump once again
Yes, I also hope that will happen
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

For me, I will by more anywhen ETH get lower, because i believe that its price will be high in the future, I think that ETH will have the same road map like Bitcoin.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

Just keep hodling your Ethereums as well as your other cryptocurrencies until the market is confirmed bullish again.  Selling now is not a wise thing to do, you will end up with much higher profits if you have patience.  
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Just hold it bro because it will rise again like what happen last year in december and this year january. Hoping for that will happen again this year. Don't make your money you use to invest become small.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

It will be up again next year. You should have learned how to see the charts in order for you not to be left out.
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

don't pump anything, it's illegal.

This is so naive that it made me laugh.  I despite PnD but man, first of all there is no law against this in the crypto world because it's not a regulated exchange, second even if it were AND there were laws against it, those laws wouldn't apply to every country, and even IF they all did, without any watertight way to actually ENFORCE a law, they have zero power.

We're a long fucking away away from people using trading tactics to make a buck off idiots.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

you should be more patient to hold on for a while longer with confidence someday everything will change in the beginning of this year all cryptocurrency is experiencing price issues that continue to decline and will likely increase
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Can you possibly imagine what an amount you will need to pump Ethereum?)))) It can be done by major market whales, but if they don’t pump its value, then there is some reason for it.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

Of course there is a chance that the ethereum will grow and have very large price, closer to winter I believe that it will cost around $2000 with a total crypto currency market capitalization of 1 trillion. Just wait and HODL.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Of course there is a chance that the ethereum will grow and have very large price, closer to winter I believe that it will cost around $2000 with a total crypto currency market capitalization of 1 trillion. Just wait and HODL.

ethereum will have time to increase but I think it will be difficult to reach $2000 although it's possible. we need to wait for a long time to see the price is reaching that level price. besides that, ethereum have big fans and community which ready to give a support for the ethereum. we can wait for ethereum price increase back and I know that there are many people still hold much amount of ethereum and they are not going to sell in this short-term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

Of course this is a big chance. Its price is quite low for a long time and I belive it will increase soon.
btcvinci

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

Not being fickle minded and staying calm will go a long way.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

Yes, Eth price will pump back. We are still at a bear season thats why its price is still averaging below $400. The demand for Eth based applications is still there, just have to wait a bit until the whole crypto market recovers.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Yes there is a high chance that we will see again the $1000 price it is normal that the value of eth right now is very low but it's a great opportunity to buy

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: