Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2622 times)
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

Surely that opportunity exists, because the market must be up and down. But it seems like it will take a while, because now the market is getting more mature. Because the faster the pump occurs, it will be more dangerous.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bibitao57

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

i think if there will be some many ICO projects give investors 10x 20x profit ,ETH value sure will pump ,but it's difficult .
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:22 AM

At this time market is in red mode but I am expecting a good move soon so if the market goes in green a pump in Ethereum is sure. Ethereum is growing from last many days and I am expecting it will grow more in that coming times.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

It isnt low already Ethereum was at 400 months ago and went x3 in weeks, a year passes and seems people are expecting a wide scale recovery within q3 q4, couping with confident shoutout from China saying that ETH is the best cryptocurrency, there certainly is chance to pump ethereum value.

kingenri

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

Ethereum price is depending on the price of bitcoin.If the bitcoin price is high the price of ethereum will go high.If the ethreum price is high it is in demmand.To small amount of supply on the market.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

I think currently the market is bullish, wait a few months ahead there will be a big price increase. You just need to be patient waiting.

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

Looks like this year people will be more cautious, especially new investors who will try cryptocurrency. But when the market regains confidence, I'm sure that Ether will jump first.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

yeah they have chance to pump eth value soon!! but this year i think maybe next year !! i heard that in member of htis forum so let as wait untiul they anounce to pump it up!! ETh value will go to moon soon!!
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

I would have waited a little bit - until the autumn or the end of the year, there probably all will be adjusted and Etherium will return to its last year's price.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

The value of ethereum will definetly increase little by little but you just need to remember that it is supposed to be a long term investment to justify your spendings and bring you some profit.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

Eth has a lot of potential and it can easily grow when the market recovers. Let's just wait patiently and wait for the market to recover, then we'll see eth going to grow again.

Etherum prediction for his year is 2000$ by December in my opinion.
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

ETH really has to somehow cut the link with BTC rate, and take its own course. Ethereum os so good, and it still.loses galue because of BTC
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

Now nothing will grow, in the summer many leave on vacation. Therefore, it is necessary to wait for the autumn and start active trading.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

The value of ethereum will definetly increase little by little but you just need to remember that it is supposed to be a long term investment to justify your spendings and bring you some profit.
The value of ethereum will go up, right now its value is very low so it cannot do anything else but to go up but I think it is going to take a lot of time before we see the incredible prices that we saw a few months ago and I'm fine with that since that gives me the time to get more ETH.
Gleborg

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

The price of an etherium depends on the cost of bitcoin. If bitcoin is growing, then the whole market is green and the etherium is also becoming more expensive. Now this is the only factor that can stimulate the growth of the cost of the etherium.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                          ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK     TWITTER