Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2622 times)
shtorka

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Time will tell if the price increases . Still, the recovery is underway . Patience will do the trick.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

That is the thing that I thought multi month back. Be that as it may, now I question it. ETH's productivity is declining. Vitalik will diminish the reward for excavators by 80%. This can fundamentally diminish the prevalence of these coins. I expect the cost of Eth against the dollar may increment however in connection to btc I expect a further decrease in the cost.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

It is possible to pump ether value, but it is unlikely to happen in the short term. A slow accumulation at the right prices may be the solution for this season while we wait.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

It isn't just ethereum that is influenced. The whole market is going down. Ethereum don't require pumping in light of the fact that it is a current and working framework. I know the cost will go up normally while everything standardize.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

I suppose the pump of the etherium price can only happen if the big investors, who have already put their money on it, would like to do it. There is such a possibility, as today we see its very low price, but the competition also influences the prices of such coins.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

I think that Ethereum has two options. The first is the overall growth of the market, when all coins will grow in price. And the second option is the transition to the POS system. Personally, I do not see any more reasons for growth, given that recently his entire network was very overloaded Sad
auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Look how many Ethereum stood two years ago. He has grown very much and is now overrated.So do not do this.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

Eth doesn't need to be pumped. ETH for all we know is one of the tokens that is very much needed which the demand can lift its price up without the pump of a group. The more tokens are created under ETH just as what ICO are doing now, ETH price is also going to increase in a gradual way. You just need to hold on and price will go up and you can then dump it all.  Grin
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

As far as I know Ethereum is the one of the better and top coins in the market. Other people named it The Queen of Altcoin. I believed that eth has the ablity to performing better in the market until now. It is also built a  high volatility therefore we don't need to worry because it's in the normal fluctuation. I think that in a couple of weeks it will rising up again. It is better to don't expect anything from it and you just need to be alert and keep your eyes in the market therefore you are actively updated when it will going to pump again. Just be calm rising up again will be happen soon.

Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time in the trading market, price value of crypto like Ethereum may goes up and goes down, it depend on the Volume of investment for the coin, Price value of ethereum and any other coins is unpredictable, no one knows what will be the price for tomorrows market.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

almost all of the icos coming out is erc20 based and eth compatible. better have a longer patience and wait for the greener market. the market is volatile and in any time soon, eth will gain its momentum and go upward.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

I would very much like Ethereum to grow up to at least 1,000 dollars. I bet on it!

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Sumejwe

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

On the off chance that the ETH - based undertaking is fruitful, the interest for ETH will increment significantly, and the estimation of ETH will be extraordinarily expanded. So there's no compelling reason to stress over this, you should simply pause.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Yes, there are very good chances for the price of ethereum to be higher than it is now, though the price might be low now but this is just for a temporary period and when the market recover form the bear and their is higher demand for ethereum, the price will rice higher than it is now because it is a very potential coin and it is also valuable.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

I think it's better to be arrested, I see in two days altcoin there is an increase, unlike the month before the month that plummeted, somoga course this positive start for altcoin will continue to rise we just
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

I think that you personally can't influence the price of ether but according to the experts it will be more expensive in the nearest future. i think that ehter is most wanted after the btc as it has the blockchain technology, which is known for its smart organization
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

I think that you personally can't influence the price of ether but according to the experts it will be more expensive in the nearest future. i think that ehter is most wanted after the btc as it has the blockchain technology, which is known for its smart organization

yes, I agree with you, the ethereum can get a pump in anytime but right now, it seems ethereum price is just waiting for bitcoin price moves. so ethereum has a big chance to get a pump in the future and as we know that when ethereum get pumps, the price can reaching the highest price and who knows, the price will break the last highest price in the last year. so for now, I think it is better to wait and see for the ethereum price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BTCgomoon

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

I don't think you have to admire me. My opinion is that you should wait patiently and continue to purchase Ethereum. Ethereum will definitely exceed $2,500 in 2019, and you will become very rich at that time.

elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

There are many chances for ethereum to pump, like  sharding which will make eth network much more faster and stable and Plasma for sure, those two updates will make ETH number one crypto

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

Ethereum is the strongest among altcoins which means it was the most trusted with the highest potential among Altcoins for an investment and Ethereum also was commonly used by most ICOs for their project tokens so therefore it will surely bounce back once the crypto market will start to become healthy again. So lets keep buying on holding Ethereum as it will surely to reach the ATH again very soon. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

I think the only way that we can increase the value of ethereum is basically we just need to increase the number of investors and new market players for ethereum. That way we can ensure that the price of eth will increase at least three fold.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █