Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2622 times)
vorseb

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

There is still big chance for Market recover again. Don't worry about it. It will rise again when the BTC rise too because of Bitcoin dominance the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

Now the whole market is at the bottom, so do not be surprised that the ethereum is so cheap, it is better now to invest in it because in the near future we will see the growth of the entire market  Smiley

saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

I think we just have to wait for a few months to see if the ethereum's price will pumped. Right now it is still recovering from a downfall and others follows too. Let's just be patient and see if what would be the outcome before the year ends
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

I think lots of people long ethereum
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Yes wait for the price to move positive It will not pump but it will organically increase its value this July according to what I have read the bull is starting this month together with other crypto currencies so better to accumulate more if you can and not thinking of selling it based on what I have read price of eth will go up to 750 this month.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Yes wait for the price to move positive It will not pump but it will organically increase its value this July according to what I have read the bull is starting this month together with other crypto currencies so better to accumulate more if you can and not thinking of selling it based on what I have read price of eth will go up to 750 this month.
That's just great news, for me personally. Since I started buying when Ethereum started from 400, about two months ago and continue to keep and buy more tokens. My goal is 800, I think he will reach it in July.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

You just need patience if you want an increase in eth. Just hold them for a little time and if time comes eth goes higher, sell your eth. Because price of eth is hard to predict, it may go lower or higher, you just have to wait.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
Can Ethereum overcome Bitcoin's attraction and reach a new level? As an example, Bitcoin Cache and Litecoin may come up, which have shown rapid growth over the last period of time, despite the long presence in the cohort of leaders and the fall of BTC.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
Compared to the time you made this post,  eth has actually risen in worth,  and i think its going to be more than this by the end of the year

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

No doubt that eth price will grow as bitcoin grows. Since the moment isn't in favor with us, we can't expect that it will grow that fast. We just wait for market recovery and that time, we saw ethereum will grow together with the other altcoins. Never think it now and manage your self to be patient, it will come soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Yes it would. Please hold your ETH for a while and the current trend of it is growing and you can see a good price within this year end, don't panic seel your ETH now. The ERC20 platform is a awesome platform which combines all the altcoins transaction through this network which ETH maintains so there is a very good scope for ETH in the coming days.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Wait for the end of this year and the price of Ethereum will rise at least 3 times. Perhaps there will be a sharp jump and if you have orders X3-5, maybe they will work and you will sell Ethereum at the maximum price. I don't think the Ethereum will go up more than $ 2000 this year, but anything is possible.

Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

I think that would be a very big growth occurred at the end of the year 2018 and remember at the end of the year 2017 has taken place the coin prices rise very high. I think you better be patient and save a hold your coin again and I'm sure you'll get a lot of money.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

in my opinion, i think that there is full chances of increase the price of ETH because its price is very low from for a long time and i believe that its price will be increase very soon. So, you should hold on your ETH to get a huge profit.

The rise in the price of ethereum is mostly tied to bitcoin's price uptrend but sometime it go up even bitcoin is down but that is rare. Ethereum reached its highest price of $1400 last January this year an many predicted that there will another price surge before the year ends or in the first quarter of 2019. These predictions are remain to be seen but ethereum has already proven its ability to make its own bullrun.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
YungCryptoHusla

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I wouldn't expect any pump of Ethereum. The best thing for me as holder is organic growth.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

I wouldn't expect any pump of Ethereum. The best thing for me as holder is organic growth.

just wait for a while and you will see the pump for ethereum. I am sure that soon, ethereum will get the pump that will make the price to be back to the highest price again. but unfortunately, we don't know when the pump will come and we can only patient for this and I think we can use the time for buying more ethereum so we are ready to sell at the highest price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

If the ETH - based project is successful, the demand for ETH will increase greatly, and the value of ETH will be greatly increased.
So there's no need to worry about this, all you need to do is wait.
there is still plenty of time to pump up Ethereum value especially now that the price of Ethereum coins has also decreased so from now on many people are investing and buying Ethereum to be able to help pump the price of Ethereum, therefore I believe there are still many opportunities to pump the value of Ethereum
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

I think Ethereum is the second largest coin because its project has been improved step by step, and many of its technologies have been applied and developed in more fields. For its current price, I think it is not the highest, the future. It will surprise me even more.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

I think if the price movement of eth is too slow. I patiently wait for the price pump that I know it is a normal scenario in cryptocurrency. There is a great chance for us to get a higher return than expected. So I hope if this wild market will recover soon, not only for the ETH price but for all cryptocurrency markets.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

Their is a big chance to pump eth this year. We can observe that ethereum has many users and still many who holds ethereum. So I can see the big chances to earned in ethereum and a big chances to pump the value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: