Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1891 times)
cooobb

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

I can't see why bitcoin should cost much more. 20$k was over hyped in the peakest moment ever.
Some crazy positive news should come out to bring lots if new users to move the price up.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Very nice and creative analysis. I believe that btc has that possibility to reach $100,000 or more. I don't get worried if price go down. Because I believe it will be back soon. It is just the matter of time.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

This thing can make bitcoin’s value go down dramatically in the nearest future, but let’s still hope that bitcoin’s price will be significantly higher after.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

I don't lose my faith to bitcoin because for me even the price decreasing I still believe it will increase the price will become more than $10,000 again in this week or next week and back to the price bighest price which is $20,000...
Is not only the price that makes us to give our trust into bitcoin but also it's potentiality to face any crisis happen in the market.  Bitcoin foundation are becoming strong and it surely survive from negativity.

I'm pretty sure that I won't lose my faith in bitcoin and its amazing technology, blockchain. The price is not the only thing that is vital for my faith in bitcoin. The benefits it provided to the human race so far was also amazing.
I will ever lose my faith in bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will be the only usable currency in the world in the future. I want to buy more and more because I know that bitcoin is the only place where I can make huge profits. This is the main thing that I wouldn’t lose my faith in bitcoin. I have patience and I will wait till the price reach to $30k atleast.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

I do not doubt the bitcoin will reach 50k for the next 2 years. The strong bitcoin and popular bitcoin will enable the bitcoin to reach 50k, and holding bitcoin up to 50k will be a very good advantage.

although it could reach $50k, we don't know when it's happening and I think we need to believe with bitcoin and never lose the faith in bitcoin. it's just a test for bitcoin before bitcoin can increase higher and people which don't believe with bitcoin will regret because they don't take the chance to take a part in the bitcoin world. we have many opportunities with bitcoin and it's better to get that opportunity for our better life in the future so we can reach our goals and our plan in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sword555

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

We should also understand that at this point the bitcoin is very underpriced, and its price goes down without any factors for that and will get even lower with time, so selling some amount at the figure of 8K can be a really good deal taking into account the present circumstances.
patrickj

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

I will not lose faith in Bitcoin as it will be our future payment currency. We all know that in every down price of it is not the end of it because we seen every downfall of Bitcoin and it recovers in some time. So to those who have weak hands or newbie in cryptocurrency that dump it will regret their doing. Hoping for the great things will come to cryptocurrency in the future.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

I will not lose faith in Bitcoin as it will be our future payment currency. We all know that in every down price of it is not the end of it because we seen every downfall of Bitcoin and it recovers in some time. So to those who have weak hands or newbie in cryptocurrency that dump it will regret their doing. Hoping for the great things will come to cryptocurrency in the future.
That is right, if we will all lose our faith in bitcoin then the value will continuously going down trend, that is why we kept saying that patience is always a virtue, don't forget that and put in mind how bitcoin will change your entire life if  you will seriously take this and keep patience and spreading this opportunity to all people.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

Just focus on the long term people, the next halving is coming by 2020, your goal should be to accumulate as many coins as you can before that, because we are pretty positive that there's gonna be a bull run by this time, maybe a new all time high even.

The thing is how unpredictable Bitcoin moves today I would not be surpriced if the next Halfing has not the effect everyone is hoping for.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

I’m sure it’s not so easy to believe in bitcoin through its all ups and downs and be full of hope for the future boost at a long-time investment, but I’m sure it’s not worth panic btc is going to be on top again.
Bitcoin investment needs patience and dare to face different situations. A good businessman never afraid of up and down because he knows the market position and takes keen interest what’s going on. I think I will never quit bitcoin due to fall in the price because I know that in the future the price will grow more and I will make handsome profit from my holdings.
Yeah you are right, investing in BTC needs self-restraint because of its unpredictable market. Just believe it for the future.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

I feel sure bitcoin in the future will continue to increase in value, and I do not doubt the bitcoin can reach the price of 100k for the next 5 years.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Sword555

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Maybe they invested some capital into the bitcoin in order to make the exchange rate increase but that did not occur.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Yes of course, Faith is the reason why i keep holding on,,
I have a big faith that btc will be getting stronger and bigger, whatever happens i continue support btc  and im not worry about the fluctuation  of the price bec. My faith is bigger than my fear.

I am a realist, and I understand that the cryptocurrency has come to the world to be a new money system. I believe that Bitcoin will be the main currency.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

As Bitcoin investor, i never lose my hope because till now we have seen many fluctuations in the market from the governments and so many hacks. Even though after 10 years still, bitcoin is surveying in the market. Only because governments understand the potential benefits of Bitcoin and it's behind technology. So, i never lose hope on Bitcoin.
Governments understand very well what is at play here, they know that bitcoin represents a big threat to them, the threat that bitcoin represents is not direct it is more an indirect kind of threat because bitcoin allows people to get out of the control of the governments and the very tight and strict control they have of the economy of the world and they do not like it.

Well i don't think every government feels that way though. Some see it as an innovation. And opportunity for progress. Of course not for banks but for countries that are open to explore technological advances in transactions, bitcoin poses a very good option
I really think that many government see it in that way, and this is one of the reasons why you see so many negative reactions coming from governments, they are trying to disguise their disgust for bitcoin so they do not bring attention to themselves, but it's very obvious that they do not like it and they're going to like it even less in the future as bitcoin becomes more and more powerful.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

I have lost faith already in Bitcoins. Starting from 18000 USD at the end of last year, now bitcoins is trading around 7000. When is it getting back to the 18000 and bypass it. I think altcoins are more lucrative now than bitcoins.
You did wrong, $18k and $20k was not the actual price of bitcoin because it was unnatural and not according to the market cap. It was a bubble and now the air is flush away from the bubble. So I think no need for losing faith in bitcoin. Now it is on the track and according to the market cap and the increase in normal. If you lost your investment then you must hold your bitcoin for some more time.
Yeah you're right we know that the price is very high for bitcoin while marketcap is not that big, so there was a correction of the price until now but you don't need to hesitate and lost confidence in bitcoin, the price will definitely continue to climb up as demand grows bcoz of people in many parts of the world continue to adopt bitcoin, so do not lose your faith in bitcoin dude..
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

I don't lose my faith to bitcoin because for me even the price decreasing I still believe it will increase the price will become more than $10,000 again in this week or next week and back to the price bighest price which is $20,000...
Is not only the price that makes us to give our trust into bitcoin but also it's potentiality to face any crisis happen in the market.  Bitcoin foundation are becoming strong and it surely survive from negativity.

I'm pretty sure that I won't lose my faith in bitcoin and its amazing technology, blockchain. The price is not the only thing that is vital for my faith in bitcoin. The benefits it provided to the human race so far was also amazing.
Loosing faith in Bitcoin does not mean that stops your investments in Bitcoin and other crypto as well but means that the price may reach at the peaks of mountains or high above the peaks. So investment in this stage is affordable and achievable that will be benefited in the future like if the price reaches at the peaks and people can not afford that price but that is remain to be seen.
Bitcoin is the modern currency with modern technology and we should invest in this valuable coin which results in huge profit so by following the market rules we should use the coin for our benefits and daily uses. Bitcoin value will soon boost up and will benefit us if we invested in it and if you have not invested yet then you should proceed to invest in such a profitable currency.
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

These charts are so helpful to invite people in investing in bitcoin cryptocurrency even though it has so many struggles right now I believe that in the next 5 years it will be just like that and it will repeat its history from decreasing hardly to increasing hardly Smiley
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

I never been lose my hope and faith on btc since I entered in crypto currency world because I know that it has always a new surprise of bull run that all new investors that put their trust on it will never get disappointed. What I only can not agree to you is when you said that it will hit $100000 only for that short period of time. This is far from reality and no one will going to believe on that.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

I believe bitcoin can rise high and rise from the current fall, and I still believe that in the future bitcoin will benefit me, and I will wait till that time.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I have never lost my belief in bitcoin because bitcoin often overcame great difficulties and problems, and the challenge this year is the number of negative news about bitcoin sourced from haters that makes the price hard to ride.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄