Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4589 times)
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

do not panic because of the current downturn in market prices, always optimistic that bitcoin is a very promising investment asset for a long period of time. the current decline in bitcoin prices is not the end of everything, although bitcoin price movements fluctuate, but every year bitcoin prices are bound to change and in the future everyone believes that bitcoin will be valuable

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
If it is managed by a country, its security will not be guaranteed and the instability will go away. These are the characteristics of the Crypto market. I think to a Bitcoin country management is not good. Let them be free and it will be profitable for many people to make money from the Crypto market.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

If we are so focused on looking at the present then what we get is panic and price dropping off. But we must look at bitcoin at a long term. Bitcoin maybe down for months but it will go up in year. Have we not learned from its growth since 2009. Remember 2013 crash bitcoin was down and yet is managed to climb back again. Time is all we need and patience is our tool.

I really agree with this Hero's blessing, we see now panic and prices continue to fall.
But of all that there must be a turning point where Bitcoin will rise again, because we just need to hold and be patient to wait for Bitcoin to ride again.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

The benefits of managing bitcoin is that it can give us a better life. It can help us in our daily lives. All of us are confused about the price of it as of now, but lately it gave us a good profit. An employed or an unemployed one can be a part of this cryptocurrency and bitcoin can provide a good life into them. Maybe not now, but there's a future waiting for those who believes that bitcoin can regain its strength as it went through an extreme price drop.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Voevoda

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

I believe it will help the economy in a country that manages bitcoin perfectly. we have seen, most of the Bitcoin players have improved their finances. the problem of the world is the level of poverty. and bitcoin could be the solution for that.
all the poor do not have enough bitcoin to spread, you need to increase its value hundreds of times, then satoshi will be a great help for the poor.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

If it is managed by a country, its security will not be guaranteed and the instability will go away. These are the characteristics of the Crypto market. I think to a Bitcoin country management is not good. Let them be free and it will be profitable for many people to make money from the Crypto market.

I am agree. If country manage bitcoin or cryptocurrency, i think this market will be death because price and fluctuation controlled by government. Bitcoin created because the inventor dont believe anymore on economic that controlled by government or central banks.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

I believe it will help the economy in a country that manages bitcoin perfectly. we have seen, most of the Bitcoin players have improved their finances. the problem of the world is the level of poverty. and bitcoin could be the solution for that.

it's attractive for smaller jurisdictions for now, as the market is still not so huge to be a game changer for larger economies. But sooner or latver, it will become big enough for them too
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

we have seen, most of the Bitcoin players have improved their finances. it's attractive for smaller jurisdictions for now, I believe it will help the economy in a country that manages bitcoin perfectly.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

bitcoin can be used anywhere anywhere and anytime if bitcoin is used properly of course the result is also good if the intention and purpose of the government to manage well would be good results also
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

For me there are many benefits that we can get from bitcoin if we are serious about bitcoin farther and we are also ready to bear all the risks that are in bitcoin so we should all be ready to bear all the risks that are in bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin may be many that can we take from bitcoin after we understand bitcoin even further
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

I think that bitcoin is goign to be profitable to all of us in here, and it does not matter what happens to the market, we all believe on it and that is one of the main reasons of why most of us have been in here for more than years already

Hello!
soros008

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Bitcoin management is very tricky for investors if investors investment in red market then definitely everyone can panic not everyone can control their emotions when market is down. bitcoin management is really important who is planing to survive with bitcoin and wanna make good future with this currency. in future peoples will be crazy for this currency because bitcoin will be use everywhere for fulfill their daily requirements.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

Bitcoin is very profitable, and to manage bitcoin you must have a strategy when to buy, be patient in holding and when the right time to sell.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

I think that it's not interesting for one country in the world with its financial banks to see positive moments in bitcoin - they just already know that control over financial flows is leaving them.
In their place I would have thought how to join the bitcoin, and not declare as it is now a cold war ...
rachel999

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

Your money is in your control. Despite the falls , it's in safety
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

We all know that the bitcoin esteem is a half year down; However, I assume that it will recover a half year furthermore of this present year. By and by we have been persisting on doles out of issues on the advanced cash. As a customer of the bitcoin, we require to make do with the bitcoin network. Most customers don't understand the essentialness of contributing on the bitcoin they just offering it or obtaining it. We need to choose different people to join on the bitcoin or on various altcoins. and to oversee bitcoin to make a benefit then you ought to have the capacity to peruse economic situations, purchase at a low cost and after that offer it at a surprising expense, however you should have the tolerance to do that.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

If any country wants to manage bitcoin bitcoin may be better in the future and bitcoin is also growing, and if all countries want to manage bitcoin will be better and more and more bitcoin users in all countries

I think the main benefit will be the polarity of Bitcoin in the world. Because still not so many people know about it and use it.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

Bitcoin is inferior in some respects to other altcoins. After all, they, and especially forki, created on the open source code of the pioneer, were developed taking into account some of the shortcomings committed by Satoshi Nakamoto (the anonymous creator of the first crypto currency). But despite the efforts of developers of new varieties of digital assets, they managed to achieve success only in a particular niche, and Bitcoin was and remains the main player of the entire ecosystem.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

Well the big impact of it is economy, why? Because when the government or our country will managed bitcoin well and having no problem with it, it is possible that the economy of this country well increase and develop because of managing well the said cryptocurrency.

Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

I think if a country manages bitcoin well, then its economic strata can increase, as we can see Japan and America are the world's leading bitcoin pioneers. Bitcoin can be the currency of the future if there is clear authority and regulation, so misuse of bitcoin transactions for crime can be eliminated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: