Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

if bitcoin is managed properly, of course, many benefits such as secure transactions .. payments and transactions using bitcoin
maybe all country has not acknowledged bitcoin as digital eye money but in south korea already acknowledge that bitcoin as investment

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
Your suggestion is eager to inspire people.
Yes it is true what you say that after what we do and get from bitcoin in the form of a valuable asset then we must be more careful again to manage in the sense we must really be able to manage our finances so that what we have is not exhausted for free we must see first what to buy, when to buy and we must choose when we should sell and do with our money as we please.
Baihum

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

I think managing bitcoin in a good way, for us can also help the economy for people, and also can reduce unemployment, so I believe that managing bitcoin is a good thing we use.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

I think managing bitcoin in a good way, for us can also help the economy for people, and also can reduce unemployment, so I believe that managing bitcoin is a good thing we use.
Well, It depends upon the situation. Because there's a lot of bitcoin users that are lose in their career here in bitcoin. They tried to push bitcoining and focus in it but they failed. I think managing good in bitcoin is the only thing that will ables us to have benefits on it. If we manage bitcoin good, It will reduce unemployment and it will help the community to have financial assistance.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

If any country wants to manage bitcoin bitcoin may be better in the future and bitcoin is also growing, and if all countries want to manage bitcoin will be better and more and more bitcoin users in all countries

I think the main benefit will be the polarity of Bitcoin in the world. Because still not so many people know about it and use it.
bitcoin still needs ambassadors who will inform the population of the earth that new technologies and new opportunities are ahead. and that the rise in the stone age is always possible, but there people will come with new thoughts about life.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

If any country wants to manage bitcoin bitcoin may be better in the future and bitcoin is also growing, and if all countries want to manage bitcoin will be better and more and more bitcoin users in all countries

I think the main benefit will be the polarity of Bitcoin in the world. Because still not so many people know about it and use it.
bitcoin still needs ambassadors who will inform the population of the earth that new technologies and new opportunities are ahead. and that the rise in the stone age is always possible, but there people will come with new thoughts about life.

The benefit is you can manage or control your bitcoin, I mean you can do whatever you think what is right , sometimes there are conflicts in choosing what is right and what is wrong in trading.

jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

It is very difficult for people but they are working for crypto and they are planning this currency and they have succeeded in the future. Now most people are investing some of them while doing some trades while paying a bitcoin for their Bitcoin users only for Bitcoin users. It is therefore working to make Bitcoin happy in the future Jantar important. Thank you

Who works with whatever they can get profit in the future. Nobody in the world cannot earn easy money. Unfortunately, it is true. You always must work.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

You have complete control of it assets and investments. rather than having any company holding it you are freely able to do what you want to do.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

The first benefit of managing bitcoin is there is no risk of inflation and next is the it can reduced the transaction fees. It is also easily use in any situation because it is digital it means its currency is electronics.  There is no involvement of any third party. The payments of managing bitcoins is very quick and safer in ecosystems. There are digital and cannot be counterfeited or reversed arbitrarily by the sender, as with credit card charge-backs.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

Let's share some of the benefits of using Bitcoin:

Bitcoins protect your money against inflation
People can easily control and get more security
Transparent transaction and information are clear
You have freedom in payment worldwide
Bitcoin network is decentralized
Transaction fees are very low.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

I think the main benefit will be the polarity  of bitcoin in the world.so many people  know about it and use it. So now we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

I think the main benefit will be the polarity  of bitcoin in the world.so many people  know about it and use it. So now we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

We all know that bitcoin is now more popular, and the big benefits of bitcoin is that his price is not stable, it increase or decrease, and we can earn profit with that using some strategy. So hold bitcoin now and sell later.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

Bitcoin is virtual money and also bitcoin is like a good digital gold to invest. The benefits of bitcoin can make us earn money and can even make us rich if we invest bitcoin.
beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

In their position, I was able to think of how to join the bitcoin, and not declare as it is now a cold war. However, I think it will recover for another half year this year. As a bitcoin customer, we ask what to do with the bitcoin network. We need to choose different people to participate in bitcoin or on different altcoins. And to monitor the bitcoin to generate benefits, you should be able to study the economic situation, buy it at a low cost and then offer it at a surprising cost, but you should be able to do the thing. there.
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

It can be good for some, bad for others. This depends on what your purpose, use of the crypto.
When the governments will manage it, our freedom will not.But I do not agree with this management by any country. I think there is a high probability that people are more likely to be rich or have stable financial resources.We can decide when we will sell some and invest to make more, clever to spend time and conditions.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 01:19:40 AM by Gibsonlda

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
it's good what if bitcoin is properly managed by a country. I am sure, what if the country succeeds, the state will provide information to other countries. and other countries may be interested and willing to manage well. hopefully bitcoin more easily in use.

Well, all we need to understand that bitcoin had lot of potentials that it had shared to the people who had invested in it especially those times where bitcoin was able to reached it's peak. More people were able to manage good on their profit on that period and in this current scenario where bitcoin is in dip, let's just have to accept it as this is just part of the ups and downs of bitcoin in general. Also, in a particular country where bitcoin is properly managed, I do believe that more people will be benifited with it as time goes by.

If you do know how to managed bitcoin a great benefits you can get and also the profit you can get is what exactly you want or what do you need that's why most of us people who are involved in bitcoin keep on searching what are the better and the best way to managing our account.

For most people the best way to 'manage their account' is probably to just lock it up in a cold wallet and not touch it. Over and over again people have lost their money by fooling around with trading, or getting it stolen by scammers or hackers. It's been extremely common over the years.

bitcoin transactions are secured by military-grade cryptography. no one can use your money or make payments on your behalf. as long as you take the necessary steps to protect your wallet, bitcoin can give you complete control of your money and a strong level of protection against many types of fraud.

and the great benefits you can get and also the benefits you can get is what you really want or what you need that's why most of us people who are involved in bitcoin keep looking for what's better.
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

You'll get to decide what to do with your bitcoin, whatever or wherever you want to use your bitcoin will be your choice. Just make sure that you will have a strategic management on your bitcoin consumption or else you'll lose it in no time.
requiredto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

We have to look at what needs to be bought, when to buy and we have to choose when we should sell and do with our money. Because there are so many bitcoin users lost in their careers here by bitcoin. I think good management in bitcoin is the only thing that will ables us to have benefits on it.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now more popular, and the big benefits of bitcoin is that his price is not stable, it increase or decrease, and we can earn profit with that using some strategy. So hold bitcoin now and sell later.
You wi probably make yourself rich if you will know how to manage your bitcoin, because bitcoin will be the future currency that will help everyone to have more easier access in doing transactions at the same time doing an exchange with only using a few seconds. Moreover bitcoin also helps everyone to be effective and efficient. You can feel all those advantages if you know how to manage properly your property.

Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

If Bitcoin is managed by a country, I suppose that's a good thing. Investors will be more confident in Bitcoin for the reason that its legitimacy is obvious enough and they don't have to fear that one dat their Bitcoin will be banned. But if Bitcoin is managed too strictly, I think the advantages Bitcoin has offered may less than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: