Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin  (Read 4573 times)
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

At present, the price of Bitcoin is down.But it should not be confused.I think that one day its value will increase .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoDowoo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

The benefits of managing of Bitcoin ,for me Bitcoin help my financial and daily needs and for very good investment job
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

I do not know anything better now in the financial sphere than bitcoin. This is a unique investment, an amazing currency and modern technology. Therefore, I support him in every way.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Really do not pay attention to the price of bitcoin, as all this volatility is temporary. The main thing we should pay attention to is the prospect of the technology and the benefits it will bring to people in the future.

tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

The price is now really very frustrating for all investors, but there is no reason to panic. All will be restored. I like the idea of bitcoin, I like the pace of its development and the prospect of a global currency. So I'm not going to stop investing in it anymore.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

Bitcoin has lot of benefit to individual and also to the country. It helps to carry out transactions without anyone monitoring or controlling you.  Bitcoin can help a country to solve the major problem which is unemployment. Btc helps to create job opportunity.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

If you really believe that bitcoin is the best solution to you financial problems, well be it! even its price value at the present time now is not really  quite good as what like what happened way back 2017 we need to remain on it, and for us not being control our emotion which is mostly happened to anyone who are weak and lack of knowledge about in bitcoin, instead of being control by it thru panic we to to think and look for the good benefits that we could get from. So, in this way we are helping ourselves to to save the future we have in here.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

the benefits in managing bitcoin is like managing real cash, you learn how to handle your hard earned money, be it in real paper cash of in digital
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

Bitcoin will be especially useful for people in the state and state. Other countries also want to use it if it can manage the state. Through this, you can use it for transactions, exchanges, payments, etc. On the other hand, the economic growth of the country will bring many development projects and infrastructure in the country. now most people are trading some of them are investing while some of them only work for bitcoin users to receive bitcoin as a payment, so very important to us Managing bitcoin to happiness in the future. More people will be involved in the trade and may be a job choice and more people get the beneficiaries with the help of bitcoin.
I think the benefits of managing bitcoin are easily making payments with anyone easily. more relatively fast and easy. can sell it as soon as we need money we can sell it.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
Proper management will lead to proper outcome.People who decide to take bitcoin as one of their investments would probably  change their lives in the future.Bitcoin will grow more when that entire country would positively accept bitcoin in their lives.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

If bitcoin manage by a country i think it would help to less the poverty in yhat country many children can avail proper education for thier better future. It has a good sign that bitcoin will decrease the people who dont have job.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:38:31 AM

The benefits gained when we are able to manage bitcoin, that is we can control our financial problems, besides that we are able to determine and overcome when there are an increase and decrease in the bear market. With a good chance, we can take a stand.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

Proper management will lead to proper outcome.People who decide to take bitcoin as one of their investments would probably  change their lives in the future.Bitcoin will grow more when that entire country would positively accept bitcoin in their lives.
Yes I agree on that, if we are going to manage bitcoin as a form of investment we can maybe earn a huge amount of profit in the near future, specially if we have a big patience to wait for the next rising of the bitcoin price. The price of the bitcoin is really unstable that is why we need to manage our investment and we need also need to manage our emotions on it for good.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

Yes I agree on that, if we are going to manage bitcoin as a form of investment we can maybe earn a huge amount of profit in the near future, specially if we have a big patience to wait for the next rising of the bitcoin price. The price of the bitcoin is really unstable that is why we need to manage our investment and we need also need to manage our emotions on it for good.
Yes i believe that managing our bitcoin in a right way can lead us to a very big profit someday, during the price may rise up high soon. So then i believe that bitcoin will give is a huge return from our investment. The bitcoin os the most trusted and popular coin in crypto so we can really expect that it will really rise soon so then we need to prepare for it and mange it today.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

They are different benefits of bitcoin that is currently existing and it is working perfectly when you applied the principle of bitcoin market analysis, Therefore bitcoin requires capital to start with and with in six months time, you make alot profit. Finally bitcoin has many functions to use, example purchasing of goods online, etc
Yes I agree with you. Managing in bitcoin is a good idea. As I observe in bitcoin many people recieve the amount that they want or even more. Bitcoin is very good in helping and molding lives that's why there are many people trusting bitcoin.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

One of the benefits of managing Bitcoin is the disciplinary effect and the rules we have set ourselves such as obtaining future benefits and controlling adverse labile actions by holding on to existing preparations
tanglong

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:37:28 AM

Bitcoin management is extremely important to show our strategy from time to time. A good management strategy will help limit the unfortunate risk because Bitcoin is constantly changing and takes a long time. So we should be patient and wait when it drops.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

Manage bitcoin have more advantage where we can earn profit every time, maybe if I have much money I will manage bitcoin day by day. every time I see bitcoin have growing price about 5% and its better to get profit if have much money for investment.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:10:06 AM

By using Bitcoin, this is the easiest way to exchange money at minimal cost.
these are some of the advantages and benefits of Bitcoin
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

Of course, it will supress all the high price in a country especially when they are in crisis. I live in a country where opportunist traders control the supply or most of time hoard it so they just can pump the prices that isn't suited for normal consumers. Now when bitcoin comes in, they are going to find a hard time doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: