Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:04:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5501 times)
Mason.989

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

The altcoins play an important role because it is more than evident that the bitcoin is not enough to satisfy the great demand to come from the services that require the use of this revolutionary payment system and store of value. I think it also applies in bitcoin because people would not be amused or might get bored if bitcoin is the only living coin out there in the crypto world.
Zenifir

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

Yes because it could help the economy of bitcoin
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

yes of course we should support altcoin market because the market cannot survive only on one coin (bitcoin) and there are some project with so much potential even better visions why should we focus only on bitcoin   

That is right, there are a lot more digital currencies and not only bitcoin, we are just setting ourselves in one crypto and we are being blind to the new others that has a lot of good potentials. At first I just set my focus on one and that is bitcoin, but while I am here in the forum, altcoins are emerging and they become more profitable than bitcoin through time.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

It should be balanced ! Bitcoin affects the price of other altcoins when it hits an all time high or another all time low. If we will only support only one of it then the other one would fall and might actually have a discrete effect on it. Bitcoin is moving in the law of supply and demand so it we only demands on bitcoin then only 1 will grow and the other might fail.
Chakitot

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

We should support bitcoins and altocoins but of course pick your best alto coins since you can't give your loyalty to everyone... Am I right?

And some are just scams try to be careful also...
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

I will support both.
Bitcoin, being the grand daddy of all crypto.
Alts, as one of those altcoins, will eventually solve the slow tx speed, high tx fee, practical use (immediately usable in the real world) that blockchains are currently experiencing.

These issues, once resolved will further boom the crypto market.
dysbulias01

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Hi, Buddy..

Who is we on cryptocurrency? we are no one else.

i think we have to support all coin , eventhout they are not bitcoin.. Because, they made another alternative for us to invest in cryptocurrency

Otherwise , we can to to invest and to get more money in our lifes..

What do think , guys?
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Let's be honest! Bitcoin, today, is imperfect, and if not for alternative coins bitcoin would not have developed as quickly as we see it today. healthy competition should attend!
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

It is understandable that bitcoins are supposed to be given a lot of support since bitcoins are the leading cryptocurrency now and considering how much of a following bitcoin has. But right now, alt coins are getting a lot of attention now. Alt coins right now are getting a lot of pricr increase so supporting them would be smart as well.

cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

Not only we are obliged since altcoins is a part of cryptocurrencies and we should support this for the improvement of the entire community. Our aims towards crypto world are to have a long life to stay with us and people will surely enjoy having an investment as both bitcoin and altcoins grow together.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Why not to support altcoin, excatly we have liitel money so the altcoin is the best choose for to trade and will give us more profit than we trade bitcoin where we need much salary or money, with trade by altcoin we can earn much profit just few time, now is the right time to buy altcoin like xrp or ltc where the price of both altcoin is low and we will sell both altcoin xrp and ltc when the price is pump.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

We should support both altcoins and bitcoins because both have different functions to be played in making crypto currency a future currency.

Igor Kapy

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

Yes, I totally agree. When a new alternative altcoine comes out, which will solve the well-known problems of bitcoin, then slowly it will replace it. And now this place of speculation of traders, like us:)) make money dont worry:)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

I think both need to support bitcoin and altcoins are same part of cryptocurrency, both are have important rules as part of digital currency.
Because without altcoins have no trading system job and bitcoin have no value because they nothing competition for price value in the marketcap.

Yes, you are right there is no specific job for us if there are no altcoins, Bitcoin is kept increasing in the market only because of altcoin and it's popularity and many people are not buying the Bitcoin because of it is very expensive, so they are trading them with the altcoin and making higher profits.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

This is a very interesting question that you have raised. So my take on this one is, YES we should support altcoins also. And my justification would be is that bitcoin is like IOS/Apple during the start of the smartphone industry while there could possible be the next altcoin which would be the android of this industry. We can take a look at it between the current competition of apple and Samsung, We all know that apple got the head start but Samsung is slowly or if not, is already catching up to them. So we should support all valid alts in the hope that it could be the next Samsung of crypto currency.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Many altcoins have a better technology and utilities, it's really different with Bitcoin, we know Bitcoin is extremely slow in term of development. I don't have a doubt some altcoins offer a great of use and make cryptocurrencies scene better.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins is required to support. Bitcoins perspective and goal to reach the world couldn't happen without so called altcoins. Altcoins is nothing without btc, btc is useless without altcoins. Lets support altcoins and bitcoins for the better.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I think we should all support for all the altcoins. Let's not just rely on bitcoin too much. We need to create a common ground and develop evenly the altcoins.
A market with a variety of high value altcoins will be great. Investors will have more choices and bountys will have more projects to join. I think this is a good idea and you should develop it.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

I think bitcoin is a major crypto. So, you should support both (bitcoin and altcoins). If bitcoin down trend hardly, you will see altcoins follow it in down trend.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

I think bitcoin is a major crypto. So, you should support both (bitcoin and altcoins). If bitcoin down trend hardly, you will see altcoins follow it in down trend.
I support in bitcoin and altcoin, both are profitable. Supporting these two could give us profit even if we invest now still we could get benefit of. These two has the opportunity to grow and make the world better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: