Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5498 times)
mann1983

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

Yes you must support altcoins but before supporting them you must check its credibility by reading their whitepaper what exactly the vision of that coin is. This will help you to decide to invest in which coin.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Euphonic

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

If there is such thing as we, then we should support both Bitcoin and altcoins. Most of the latter will fail, but still can give a profit at one point.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Defenately yes if we have more altcoins we have more options too and even if we dont want to support altcoins we’re not realy sure if all of us will not support in altcoins too. We know that some of us not supporting bitcoin and they are supporting altcoin only.

laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

I think it is better if we have some alternatives but we do not need 100s of them. Also, something should be done about those fraud offers being launched to fool people.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

I do suggest that we must support both Bitcoin and altcoin because not just only Bitcoin was the existing cryptocurrency that give benefits because altcoins can do also the same thing at the different manner or perspective. Even though Bitcoin was a real high potential for investments, there are still a lot more potential altcoins that also do have the same feature giving much benefits for those who support on it. Also, supporting both cryptocurrencies will be good for our part because combining the income we can get from it, we can gradually gain a big earning to save, hold or spend.
I agree, the presence of altcoin may affect the cryptocurrency market and be able to encourage its growth. Bitcoin is currently used as an alternative currency and altcoin is a complementary alternative to the bitcoin itself. of both crypto is worth our support, because with both we can combine the income that we can get from it.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

I think it is better if we have some alternatives but we do not need 100s of them. Also, something should be done about those fraud offers being launched to fool people.

Well we can't help it. Alts will be here and would likely grow alongside btc. There may even come a time when btc will be replaced by another alt, we'll never know. The important thing is that before we support any investment, we should arm ourselves first with information and not blindly throw our money away

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

For me better if we support all coins.  Because we can benefits this once the price increase more.  Like bitcoin for sure the price will increase more so you can make more profit. I think altcoins also can get more profit too and become very high so you can get more profit from this.
The problem is not whether I support bitcoin or any other kind of crypto currency, the problem which I am seeing is that how many more coins are going to be launched in the future? Because presently if we see, we have more than 200 kinds of coins in the market which have different investments in them and soon they will be around 1000. On other hand, at a same time, one person can invest in only 2-3 coins or max 5, but if there will be a huge number of choices available then there is no fun in investing in them as it will not benefit the investor.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Altcoins are very stable crypto currency and many people buy it to use the purchase and sale it gets 2nd place after bitcoin. It will be more repayable in the future.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

I think that from a political point of view, it is not profitable for us to support altcoins or bitcoins separately. It'll just be like blind sponsorship.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

There is nothing wrong to support altcoin, but if we play logic then chances are if we support alcoal indirectly bitcoin will decrease its popularity. But if we support both then bitcoin and altcoin will be equally strong.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

yes of course that's for sure. Because altcoin is one of our sources of money even though not as bitcoin as we collect it. Altcoin is like his son from bitcoin. Grin
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Defenately yes if we have more altcoins we have more options too and even if we dont want to support altcoins we’re not realy sure if all of us will not support in altcoins too. We know that some of us not supporting bitcoin and they are supporting altcoin only.
O would also agree to support altcoin because in times where bitcoin is too cost to buy, and too hard to achieve on having a single bitcoin in my account I do prfer to jave altcoin which is I'm doing it as my stepping stone towards my goal of having my own kinf of bitcoin. Hence, altcoins are also part of the world of digital currency so why don't we support it also right.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

In my opinion maybe we need to support the two, not just only bitcoin but also the altcoin, specially the altcoin that has a potential, Bitcoin also started as not well known crypto currency, but since it is the first crypto currency it make a big name in this community. So atleast let's give a chance for the upcoming or ongoing altcoins, support them who knows, maybe one of these days those altcoins become a very good source of income.   Smiley
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

It's always best to have a choice. Only people who have always had a choice can't appreciate how having a choice is important, regardless of the subject.
If we want to invest in a coin, we must first look at it in many different ways such as how it grows in a month or the daily fluctuations of that currency in a day. , we also need to pay more attention to the variation in the market between currencies and the price difference is how much.

josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

I prefer bitcoin but I also invested in altcoins because I have found some that are worth trusting.
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

In my opinion maybe we need to support the two, not just only bitcoin but also the altcoin, specially the altcoin that has a potential, Bitcoin also started as not well known crypto currency, but since it is the first crypto currency it make a big name in this community. So atleast let's give a chance for the upcoming or ongoing altcoins, support them who knows, maybe one of these days those altcoins become a very good source of income.   Smiley
Altcoin is good of course, but if all people chose only one coin, we would have one stable cryptocoin in the marketplace Tongue
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

I do support altcoins. But its important to support the right coins also. I upport altcoins simply because Bitcoin can't be used for everything.
This is the correct position. Bitcoin is a universal digital coin that is unable to perform most of the functions of altcoyins. Therefore, we must support promising altcoyins. which are very useful for a person because they improve the quality of our life, make it more comfortable and safer.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

Many altcoins have potential to grow. It could be a better deal to buy thousands of a coin and when the price grows the profits are bigger than bitcoin's
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

Bitcoin is not the only thing we should focus on right now. You may say that it has proven a lot of things already but that does not mean we should disregard using altcoins too. There are a lot of altcoins out there that has a great potential on being a good investment too that's why we should keep on supporting them too. Let us help all of them rise to the top too.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

I think we should support them too since they have a great contribution too on why bitcoin is very famous nowadays. Another thing is the fact that there are some altcoins there too that can defeat bitcoin in no time that's why it would really be a good thing if we are going to start on investing on it so afterwards we can still benefit even when the bitcoin is already gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: