Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:32:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5501 times)
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

New altcoins and most of them are useless for the moment,We should support them, but not altr coin.it is possible that the altcoins will get higher due to the increasing demand of bitcoin and the increasing number of users of bitcoin.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

Why not? Whilst BTC is great for what it's done, why rubbish new and better development teams that are aiming to do more things with blockchain that the core team cannot? Blockchain would not be where it is today if the only two coins around were BTC and LTC. The next-gen blockchains owe a huge amount to the shoulders of the giants they stand on, but the technology of blockchain must move forward.. it cannot be gridlocked by politics and inefficiency of a single project.

Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Support all coins that are solid have good development teams,whitepapers,roadmaps good history and excellent teams behind them crypto is revolutionary we should all embrace.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

We need support not only the BTC, but also the altkoins. This is necessary for the development and growth of the crypto-currency market. There is no full-fledged financial market with one participant. The bigger worthy players, the better for the development of the market. In addition, on many altkoynah you can make good money.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

We need support not only the BTC, but also the altkoins. This is necessary for the development and growth of the crypto-currency market. There is no full-fledged financial market with one participant. The bigger worthy players, the better for the development of the market. In addition, on many altkoynah you can make good money.

Yes totally agree, if we want that crypto industry is developed we should acknowledge, that only bitcoin is not enough and we need altcoins also.
Neljose

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Definitely support Bitcoin and every other good crypto-currency. Good in terms of the project, team, white paper. Because there are a lot of unnecessary coins out there.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

Some of altcoins have good benefits in to the people. I supporting some of altcoins because it have many funtions and purposes in our economy. Some of altcoins are created because it want to solve a particular problem in our society.

KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Support altcoins for now. Altcoins now should kick the market and make their projects real as it was helpful in some ways depending on what an ICO made for. Bitcoin, should remain at rest for a while.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

I was surprised to find out how many altcoins exist out there. I am not against them but there is no way I can support all of them. I have my favorites
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Yes totally agree, if we want that crypto industry is developed we should acknowledge, that only bitcoin is not enough and we need altcoins also.

Why we need bitcoin and altcoin? Is bitcoin not enough? Because this qusetion not about income but for world development.
In my opinion, i think we need bitcoin and altcoin but not all altcoin. We need 1 altcoin in each category and choose the best one.
Because bitcoin is not related to all sides

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

It is just how it affect me i will say,i actually got all my bitcoin through campaigning for other altcoins,and if we no longer support other altcoins people like me will not have the opportunity to invest in bitcoin because i will not have the physical cash to invest. So both are important to me.
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

yes definitely, i think most altcoins will excell given that they are the first one in the market in their chosen industries.
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

yes but make sure that you find the right altcoin but i suggest that you support both because we are in a cryptoworld and we should support bitcoin as a father of all altcoins.Wink

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

Why bother thinking "not to" if you alredy know that these have already helped a lot of people in different ways. But still, it is your choice and shoud be respected:)
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

In my opinion, why won't you hesitate to support other alternative coins? Alternative coins also has price that some people see its value. I know bitcoin has a value, but the thing is, this altcoins such as Ethereum, litecoin, ripple has also the potential that can help an individual depending on their way of method. As long as this altcoins is harmless, then why not supporting all of them, right?
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

Other than bitcoin I think we should support altcoins too, but it is entirely up to each individuals if they want to or not because everyone has their own different perspectives about cryptocurrencies so whichever your heart desire go for it.

in general we have to support altcoin as well, because altcoin is also a crypto currency that uses the same digital technology as bitcoin, and in my opinion there are also some altcoins that have good prospects
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

I think we should also support those altcoins aside bitcoin, since we are talking up about cryptocurrency and this altcoins is also part of this cryptocurrency so why not we support it. Also, though bitcoin is the most profitable kind of digital currency exist, this altcoins are also profitable.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

I think that is a good idea that we need to support altcoins aside from bitcoib becuase its price now is in good condition and if we support altcoins bitcoin price will affect also.

Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

At this moment i have only small amount of investment in bitcoin but i 'm planning to buy also alcoin thas has a big potential in the market right now like ethereum.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

At this moment i have only small amount of investment in bitcoin but i 'm planning to buy also alcoin thas has a big potential in the market right now like ethereum.
Agree, the big chance to getting good profit from digital coins is from alternative coins due to in alternative coins we can use small amount of money and large of money, if we invest in bitcoin we must use large of money only to getting good profit. Personallity i like investment in the ICOs projects, it will gives me good profit with a little amount of investment into them than another alternative coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: