Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7768 times)
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

Well Currently samsung accepted as bitcoin but apple i think is not well the sumsung is still a theory but then again still looking for the best in the near future to somehow accept the both company .

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Well Currently samsung accepted as bitcoin but apple i think is not well the sumsung is still a theory but then again still looking for the best in the near future to somehow accept the both company .
I guess Bitcoin will become more developed and possible become more valuable when years goes by. And I think many people will be going to believe to it and attract to it because it might become more profitable. Also I think Bitcoin will be more stronger and will last longer because it has potential. Beside Bitcoin survive for many years so I think it can survive this coming years even it take long time.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

I think bitcoin has a very strong future but there are some factors to consider mainly how much the mainstream will use it as a day to day currency to purchase items and also what the government involvement will be and if they will try to shut it down.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I think bitcoin has a very strong future but there are some factors to consider mainly how much the mainstream will use it as a day to day currency to purchase items and also what the government involvement will be and if they will try to shut it down.

There are lots of things that can happen to bitcoin in the near future, let's just hope that there will be no big issues that will arise that will affect the use of bitcoin globally.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Bitcoin is definitely going to hit the mass adoption in some few years to come. Bitcoin is still young comparing it to other digital means of payment such as Paypal yet Bitcoin made great achievements. The people are adopting gradually as they become familiar with its benefits.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Then what advice are you asking?After reading your thread i see nothing but just a concern about the value movements and no other thing

And about wht will happen to bitcoin?This will continue to progress as years by years the value is increasing,though i admit that theres a bubble happen last quarter of 2017 but it was settled already and we are waiting for the new format of marketing
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Bitcoin is a bubble and it will always be the answer if you always think negatively, think positively and you need patience to benefit from bitcoin.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Bitcoin can exist and grow depending on everyone in the Cryptocurrency community. If everyone believes in it and follows the same rules, it will help Bitcoin grow faster and eliminate the risk that people are always afraid.
Yes bitcoin will rise high in price it will get more value than ever now people are happy to have bitcoin and they are no more afraid of the security issue as there is best wallets which can save our bitcoin without any harm we can store our bitcoin for long time which will make money for us, risk is part of life now people have learnt how to deal with it specially with bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Bitcoin can exist and grow depending on everyone in the Cryptocurrency community. If everyone believes in it and follows the same rules, it will help Bitcoin grow faster and eliminate the risk that people are always afraid.
community support was main reason why cryptocurrency could survive after several years.they belive by put some of their money they could earn some profit from this developtment.
There are many people around us who are supporting crypto currency because they are getting good income with it, I am sure crypto currency growth will never have an end, it is going to get even bigger than this in price, the reason is crypto currency gives bigger profit and at the same time it secures the future of even an ordinary person to be brighter.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

I think you should keep calm in facing a situation like this. we know that cryptocurrency is volatile. and I think it's normal to bubble up. I suggest that you are not carried away by emotions in this situation. maybe you can participate in some ico to earn money. and maybe it can reduce the feeling of emotions a little. maybe some of your coins, you can use to trade daily. that way you will have a lot of activity and maybe it will make you more calm facing the current situation.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Well I think many people are still suffering because of this bearish market but many people still believe that any time soon market will be good again. We no choice as now but to continue what we know that we can make a good profit even the market still bloody.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:17:05 AM

BViotcoin is seen by most people that the price of bitcoin will fall to some unexpected price an this puts a lot of panic in investors and bounty hunters. The issue is all about patience and waiting for market stabilization before they can make a final judgment to their insinuations.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

Many time bitcoin have drop price about 10% to 15%, many bad news of bitcoin and make bitcoin price have go down, hope at the end of years and at the new year we will got good news of bitcoin and seeing bitcoin on the higher price.
legenduim

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

Dont panic, bitcoin value will recover soon as long as we continue believing on it. I know we feel upset whats happening as of now but we still have to believe in bitcoin.  Right time will come  for us bitcoiners.

I was absolutely sure that everybody stopped to panic. It is evident that Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency and the market leader. its price will not fall critically, and it has a brilliant future.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

Dont panic, bitcoin value will recover soon as long as we continue believing on it. I know we feel upset whats happening as of now but we still have to believe in bitcoin.  Right time will come  for us bitcoiners.

I was absolutely sure that everybody stopped to panic. It is evident that Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency and the market leader. its price will not fall critically, and it has a brilliant future.
right, we must really eliminate the sense of panic for the future of bitcoin. but this is difficult to happen, especially many newbies who are still learning to control themselves. therefore we must start from ourselves, so that what we expect from bitcoin will be achieved later

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

no one can know for sure how the crypto currency will develop and it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies with conditions and situations like this now that require considerable confidence and patience

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

I think its time to try different altcoin, I mean there are lots of promising altcoins out in the market, Bitcoin has been very stagnant lately and investing in altcoins is actually giving more profit than investing in bitcoin nowadays. Bitcoin might soon be making its move again, but investing in other coins is a wise decision as well, but I still believe that bitcoin will make its move soon, we just have to wait.

Adhichan

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

no one can know for sure how the crypto currency will develop and it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies with conditions and situations like this now that require considerable confidence and patience
its not only bitcoin and cryptocurrency that have risk, other market have risk too.but we need to be strong when facing market in down like current condition.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Yes of course it is really common to bitcoin to increase and decrease his value at any time and we can't really predict if it will gonna increase this coming months. That's why what can I give you a advise is just keep holding your investments and don't ever sell it right now because it is a bad idea.

margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

We can not be sure about what will happen, but can can hope, and believe, that price will be much higher in the future, than what it is now, and also, Bitcoin will be the part of the culture, a well accepted asset, known by most of the people.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: