Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500?  (Read 3069 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

I think the 5500 is very difficult to achieve bitcoin now even 6000 is difficult so i suggest to buy at 6500 usd it is the lowest price prediction according to me
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

If it would be possible for bitcoin to get lower than 5500, then start buying bitcoin. But if you think that it can no longer go lower than that, then buy it on the lowest price possible and wait for the price to rise again so you'll be able to sell it in a higher price for you to gain more income from what you bought in a low price. But don't expect bitcoin to get lower that 5K, accept the price of around 6K and buy bitcoin then sell it in a high price once it gets higher.
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

Unfortunately, it did not happen and it will not. I know that whales won't even let that happen because it's would be really hard to make it moon again. I think the bottom is reached and it's time to start the engine and let's fly again.
Those who wait for bitcoin to change to their desires are not interested to invest in bitcoin because if they want to invest this is the right time because the price is growing and it almost reached to 9000 dollars. I am sure that it will never come down to 5 or 6 thousand dollars. So if you want to invest in bitcoin go ahead and don’t wait anymore.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

What do you think?
I believe bitcoin will be hard to reach $ 5000 - $ 6000 at the moment, you can see that bitcoin has peaked today when it touched $ 9800 and now is showing signs. Adjust slightly to continue to increase prices. As far as I know, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 8600 at the current low and you can buy at that time.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

What do you think?
I hinted that after rising to $ 9800, the bitcoin has officially ended the short term rally and returned to its down cycle. After touching the $ 9800 level, bitcoin prices have fallen to the current $ 8900 level and are still adjusting. So I think that bitcoin prices in the current time will drop sharply in the coming days and completely reach the $ 6000 level.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

What do you think?
I hinted that after rising to $ 9800, the bitcoin has officially ended the short term rally and returned to its down cycle. After touching the $ 9800 level, bitcoin prices have fallen to the current $ 8900 level and are still adjusting. So I think that bitcoin prices in the current time will drop sharply in the coming days and completely reach the $ 6000 level.
Yeah it could be , right now on the market there is a downtrend with Bitcoin and Etherum, i don't know how much it gonna take but i feel like it's gonna be a big one due to my personal information source.
But i won't drop 6k$ that much, i think it should be around 7k~7k5$ because i got some analysis charts that fit with the current situation.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

What do you think?

Well,  for me,  we never know the next bitcoin price,  it is very hard to predict what will be the next price and what will happen in the future but one thing for sure bitcoin will surely rise and i hope that it finally reach at $50,000 soon.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

What do you think?

Well,  for me,  we never know the next bitcoin price,  it is very hard to predict what will be the next price and what will happen in the future but one thing for sure bitcoin will surely rise and i hope that it finally reach at $50,000 soon.
But I think to reach $6000 or $5000 is difficult in this time, because now the price of Bitcoin
is up trend, So it will increase again like at the end of the year 2017. Buy now then hold it.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

Most often, quite the contrary, the people keep their little bits, believes that all this news is just manipulation and pathetic attempts to force them to sell, but the whole food turns out to be true and the course falls to Hell, and near the bottom of the most persistent hands drop and they sell. Usually after such a rapid growth begins at once
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

What do you think?

Bitcoin has a record of breaking all the technical records and impress all the personal views of users. Bitcoin has already closely touched $6,000 in the past and nearly half the market cap which has been more depressing to see, that volume is falling down. Such instances make on feel that Bitcoin acted as bubble and now is upon point to burst but its just the high volatility of Bitcoin which cause such things. Bitcoin will also touch $5,500 or $5,000 once again, as things are always not fair in this market. And touching high point, I think moon is the limit for Bitcoin followers.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

market now if you expected BTC to the price that may be difficult. the price of the current value on the current thăng. cannot be less below 6000 $. timing time for the first sóng. can buy and Keep in short time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

What do you think?
I believe bitcoin will be hard to reach $ 5000 - $ 6000 at the moment, you can see that bitcoin has peaked today when it touched $ 9800 and now is showing signs. Adjust slightly to continue to increase prices. As far as I know, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 8600 at the current low and you can buy at that time.
I even doubt it ever will and even if it does, who really cares. At least anyone buying now should know they are buying when the market has moved all the way down from almost $20k which should make them know there is a lot of room to go up than a lot of room to go down and they are better than someone who bought at the peak and sitting it out now.

Most of those who bought at the peak, had the chance to buy lower but they refused and rather decided to join into FOMO instead. In my opinion, it must be foolish act as ignoring lower prices for buying will not help anyone as it is a very good opportunity for us to get better average prices.
threesome333

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Sometimes waiting is not a good way to do it. You should divide the capital. Partial trade to take profit. A long-term hold and a part to wait for the price down to what you want
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

You can trade any time in any condition because trading is in your own hands. Buy at the price and sell at price a little bit high for profit. If you are looking for investment then select Bitcoin and buy at low price.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Well, it must not be on till the market went down to  $6,000 or $5500 before one should buy Bitcoin but all depends on the profit margin that you want to make from your investment at the end of the day. People that bought Bitcoin when it value was around  $8,000 are all in profit at the moment and those that  bought ethereum when its value was at $500 are all in profit so, all depends on when you prefer to place your position.
mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

No one here can tell if it dips like that.
I can't really see it fall down any soon. It really depends on how you look at it. Compared to previous 20k it is good now, so if you beleive in BTC in common, everything below  10$k is a good investment
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

If it would be possible for bitcoin to get lower than 5500, then start buying bitcoin. But if you think that it can no longer go lower than that, then buy it on the lowest price possible and wait for the price to rise again so you'll be able to sell it in a higher price for you to gain more income from what you bought in a low price. But don't expect bitcoin to get lower that 5K, accept the price of around 6K and buy bitcoin then sell it in a high price once it gets higher.
Anyone who is even contemplating when to buy should stop and buy immediately. A lot of people ask as if we can all know the future or expect that this is exactly something that is going to happen. This is exactly what makes them to miss out at the end and exactly why they end up joining FOMO at the end of the day. Buy when the price is already low and if you have a lower one, find cash and buy and if you cannot see cash, sit it out and wait for the market to make the upper move.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

Are you a naysayer of bitcoin or you just want to buy it at the lowest. I knew the price of bitcoin was at its lowest when it reached 7000 usd mark price and all those that didn't buy will ever regret . Now it has begin its upward journey and is going to the moon till December when it will be trading over 25000 USD.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

What do you think?

Unfortunately, it did not happen and it will not. I know that whales won't even let that happen because it's would be really hard to make it moon again. I think the bottom is reached and it's time to start the engine and let's fly again.
Those who wait for bitcoin to change to their desires are not interested to invest in bitcoin because if they want to invest this is the right time because the price is growing and it almost reached to 9000 dollars. I am sure that it will never come down to 5 or 6 thousand dollars. So if you want to invest in bitcoin go ahead and don’t wait anymore.
Asides from being interested, they are not just serious at all. As long as they know the benefit that is lurked in bitcoin in the long run, then they would focus on the long term investment and forget what is happening now while buying whenever they can. Bitcoin is not a gamble, it is an investment and no one knows where the market will lead in terms of price tomorrow but the future is guaranteed and that is really what should matter to anyone who is investing.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

it looks like it's all wrong, because I see the current market is rising and it will probably continue that way and bitcoin prices continue to rise. hopefully you have bought at a price of $ 6500, because big profits will await.
The market obviously waits for no one with whichever trend it wants to switch to, so I always believe that no matter what, it is definitely important to always try as much as possible to stash up when everyone is just busy selling and then a point comes when there is uncertainty. Sure, for someone who does not have any knowledge as to what to look for in a market before getting in, I always believe that no matter what, as long as you are buying a price that is far long from the ATH, you are at least better than someone who bought at the peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: