Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2819 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

How to join the bounty

I doubt if they have a bounty thread... They are on bountyhive.io this I know for sure and their Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty is filled up already save for reddit you can try your luck

Yes, their Bountyhive campaign is very popular and already pretty full. But I guess there are still free spots for Telegram or Signature campaign for example.

Yeah, Bountyhive is great for getting people to participate in the Telegram / Signature / social media bounties, but you have to remember thats the only reason they are there, for the bounty.  Hopefully interested parties will see the advertising from BountyHive and invest because they believe in the project!

Well, you can say this about every Bounty program or Airdrop. The biggest part of the people are just there for the free tokens. But if only a few get interested in the project and maybe tell their friends about the project, it was well worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Guys I found out SSOT TEAM will e be going to Washington DC for World Health Conference. I hope the conference is a successful one I know SSOT will do exceptionally well.

I really hope they learn alot and do well in the conference.. Ssot team should be able share ideas and other experiences to help with the project.

Do you know if they will stream their conference appearance? Or maybe write a blog post about it or something similar. Because I guess most of us can't attend such events in person but would be very interested to hear more about it.

Definitely a recap of how the conference went will be made know and i expect a blog post about it but i ain't certain if they will be a live streaming, will be glad if that will be possible.

When this event/conference is happening? Live streaming is definitely good idea, but I am okay with video recording as well. Hope we have some kind of such arrangements
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

How to join the bounty

I doubt if they have a bounty thread... They are on bountyhive.io this I know for sure and their Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty is filled up already save for reddit you can try your luck

Yes, their Bountyhive campaign is very popular and already pretty full. But I guess there are still free spots for Telegram or Signature campaign for example.

Yeah, Bountyhive is great for getting people to participate in the Telegram / Signature / social media bounties, but you have to remember thats the only reason they are there, for the bounty.  Hopefully interested parties will see the advertising from BountyHive and invest because they believe in the project!

Well, you can say this about every Bounty program or Airdrop. The biggest part of the people are just there for the free tokens. But if only a few get interested in the project and maybe tell their friends about the project, it was well worth it.
I guess you could try to join their referral program it is still not over and you can earn up to $30 in SSOT tokens here is a link https://twitter.com/ssothealth/status/984638731960356864 to their tweet where you can read how to participate.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Guys I found out SSOT TEAM will e be going to Washington DC for World Health Conference. I hope the conference is a successful one I know SSOT will do exceptionally well.

I really hope they learn alot and do well in the conference.. Ssot team should be able share ideas and other experiences to help with the project.

Do you know if they will stream their conference appearance? Or maybe write a blog post about it or something similar. Because I guess most of us can't attend such events in person but would be very interested to hear more about it.

Definitely a recap of how the conference went will be made know and i expect a blog post about it but i ain't certain if they will be a live streaming, will be glad if that will be possible.

When this event/conference is happening? Live streaming is definitely good idea, but I am okay with video recording as well. Hope we have some kind of such arrangements

Are they attending or keynoting something? I think it would be a great marketing if they are presenting or giving a talk.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

SCOTT Health platform built an AI algorithm to help pharmacies and drug manufacturers in the supply chain process.

Wow.. This sound good and it sounds like it is going to make decision making for the pharmacist and drug manufacturers in selecting drugs to give to patients... Am i wrong?

I do not know if AI will pick the drugs. I think this decision will continue to be made by the doctor. maybe there is support by the AI.
Or the AI is used quite differently. maybe someone can explain it to us once

Care providers like Doctors and Physicians only can provide Prescription. AI play a role is dispensing/delivering the drug by analyzing the data and making sure right drug delivered to the right patients at right time with the right dosage. In the US alone, about 6% of the patient' death is related to poor drug management. We believe using AI/ML with Blockchain should able to solve the problem.

ok, now I understand, thanks for the explanation.
that makes sense, of course, there are mistakes everywhere, but in the case of medication, this can often be fatal. 6% in the US are already very many, I hope very much that you can help with your project quickly to reduce this number

Yea, the clarification is more succinct now and the percentage death rate is much, that's really worrisome, so the AI will actually checkmate such incessant practices on the part of the practitioners, i really hope this will correct such effects and even help get the culprits 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

Are they attending or keynoting something? I think it would be a great marketing if they are presenting or giving a talk.

Agree them being a presenter at something like this could be a huge boost for the project but even just being present and using the event to network and get word out on what their trying to accomplish is a great step forward and is much more Than what most ICOs do
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Reading a little about the project on the website, then the application is already developed? For the website informs: The SecuredEMR is the first app developed ground up using Blockchain technology in the world

OI
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

SCOTT Health platform built an AI algorithm to help pharmacies and drug manufacturers in the supply chain process.

Wow.. This sound good and it sounds like it is going to make decision making for the pharmacist and drug manufacturers in selecting drugs to give to patients... Am i wrong?

I do not know if AI will pick the drugs. I think this decision will continue to be made by the doctor. maybe there is support by the AI.

Care providers like Doctors and Physicians only can provide Prescription. AI play a role is dispensing/delivering the drug by analyzing the data and making sure right drug delivered to the right patients at right time with the right dosage. In the US alone, about 6% of the patient' death is related to poor drug management. We believe using AI/ML with Blockchain should able to solve the problem.

that makes sense, of course, there are mistakes everywhere, but in the case of medication, this can often be fatal. 6% in the US are already very many, I hope very much that you can help with your project quickly to reduce this number

Given enough records or data I think their model could hit a good accuracy. I am not sure how far in with their algorithm but I think there would a mentored phase from a doctor to assess?

I believe so, i don't think is something you have to set up and let go, doctors will be available to access the performance of the AI first hand but where the AI is much appreciated is the prompt response, instead of running around if something seems wrong, the AI can determine the fastest approach to solving the situation, like a guide, my thought
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

How to join the bounty

Hello Friend, I don't know which of the bounties exactly you referring to, but I will suggest you visit their telegram group, Check their pinned post. You should find information about the projects and bounties in there. If not, check their website or ask am admin in there. Thanks
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

How to join the bounty

I think participation for reddit bounty is also still available, bountyhive is really making waves of late. The rate at which telegram, Twitter and Facebook bounty slots get filled up is amazing a wise move from SSOT to enrolled on their platform.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Thanks for the detailed information. It's good to see AI can make significant contributions to medical industry/people's health. And best thing is there will be zero error.

Very impressive, amazing concept and great potential to medical industry, in addition, AI engine handles also complexies fo insurance claims, manage fraud in various lines of of business in the insurance industry.
Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

all this looks cool and progressive, but please tell me, how realistic is this? who can use the application? will your application have geographic restrictions? and when do you run the beta version of the application?

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

How to join the bounty

Yeah, Bountyhive is great for getting people to participate in the Telegram / Signature / social media bounties, but you have to remember thats the only reason they are there, for the bounty.  Hopefully interested parties will see the advertising from BountyHive and invest because they believe in the project!

This projects looks promising, so I have also joined their tweeter, telegram bounty. Hope I will get lot of Tokens. I have not checked how much tokens are reserved for bounty.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

all this looks cool and progressive, but please tell me, how realistic is this? who can use the application? will your application have geographic restrictions? and when do you run the beta version of the application?

Everyone will be able to use the app. It will depend on in which countries the doctors and hospitals will interface with SSOT. I'm sure there will be a big market for it in the US, Europe and especially Asia
and a first pilot program will start in q2 2018
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

I think it is really realistic, that pharma companies will use blockchain technology and AI to improve their supply chain.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

As I understood SSOT team will be attending this conference and will be giving presentations about this project. People may ask questions.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Given enough records or data I think their model could hit a good accuracy. I am not sure how far in with their algorithm but I think there would a mentored phase from a doctor to assess?

So from what you've said the AI will be double checking what the Dr has prescribed to patients to make sure there's no mistakes?  Sounds awesome. How will this work, will it have a database of the common illnesses and what dosages are used to treat them, then it compares to what the Dr has given?

I think it's going to go this way you've illustrated if I understand how they intend to run the platform using AI

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

I think it is really realistic, that pharma companies will use blockchain technology and AI to improve their supply chain.
The software and tech is extremely viable and the industry is in need of modernizations. But only time will tell how adoption of the platform will go as that’s more marketing and networking than anything as adoption will be aided by that really I think
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

SSOT Health provides a perfect solution for health industry increasing its efficiency. This platform is available on all iOS and Android devices. The project offers a no-fee service and token rewards for sharing health information.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

SSOT Network revenue is collected in SSOT and can be organized into 4 next categories like Market place, subscribers, partners, customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: