Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2819 times)
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

all this looks cool and progressive, but please tell me, how realistic is this? who can use the application? will your application have geographic restrictions? and when do you run the beta version of the application?

I think it is really realistic, that pharma companies will use blockchain technology and AI to improve their supply chain.

SSOT Health provides a perfect solution for health industry increasing its efficiency. This platform is available on all iOS and Android devices. The project offers a no-fee service and token rewards for sharing health information.

Due to blockchain technology and AI technology its possible to reach all over the world, and since its non profit (heath) organization I dont think there will restriction from any country for implementing it.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

all this looks cool and progressive, but please tell me, how realistic is this? who can use the application? will your application have geographic restrictions? and when do you run the beta version of the application?

I think it is really realistic, that pharma companies will use blockchain technology and AI to improve their supply chain.

SSOT Health provides a perfect solution for health industry increasing its efficiency. This platform is available on all iOS and Android devices. The project offers a no-fee service and token rewards for sharing health information.

Sharing of health information always involves regulatory hurdles. I would be very happy if I some lights on that part. Especially when it is in USA or Europe, this will be huge issue.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

Everyone will be able to use the app. It will depend on in which countries the doctors and hospitals will interface with SSOT. I'm sure there will be a big market for it in the US, Europe and especially Asia
and a first pilot program will start in q2 2018

Medical services still no available, or its very limited in many countries. SSOT can play a big role there. Being a non-profit organization, most of the countries will welcome SSOT
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

SSOT Network revenue is collected in SSOT and can be organized into 4 next categories like Market place, subscribers, partners, customers.

I really don't understand this statement. What exactly this mean? Market place means even in hospitals? Nevertheless SSOT is in sweet spot and will shine for sure if executed properly. Teams experience is key here.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

I always support projects that are really useful and necessary for people in life and this project is one of them. This project wants to solve many problems that are present in medicine, such as inaccessibility of qualified diagnosis and treatment of diseases in many developing countries.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

Everyone will be able to use the app. It will depend on in which countries the doctors and hospitals will interface with SSOT. I'm sure there will be a big market for it in the US, Europe and especially Asia

Medical services still no available, or its very limited in many countries. SSOT can play a big role there. Being a non-profit organization, most of the countries will welcome SSOT
Honestly, I do not think the HealthCare platform will be popular. There are many obstacles to this. Marketing and real life are different concepts.

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

SSOT Network revenue is collected in SSOT and can be organized into 4 next categories like Market place, subscribers, partners, customers.

I really don't understand this statement. What exactly this mean? Market place means even in hospitals? Nevertheless SSOT is in sweet spot and will shine for sure if executed properly. Teams experience is key here.
I saw white paper and I found this is SSOT network stakeholders model. They distributed their revenue 25% each in above categories.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

SSOT Health is fundamentally re-engineering the way the healthcare providers and stakeholders manages the electronic healthcare records and interact with healthcare teams.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

I really think that healthcare is really important!!!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

Honestly, I do not think the HealthCare platform will be popular. There are many obstacles to this. Marketing and real life are different concepts.

Of course, it will not be available everywhere overnight, and it will take a long time for people to get used to it. But the world is changing and many young people will use projects like SSOT or similar in the future, I'm sure of that

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Yes mate you are very correct. In fact, any project that has to do with healths shouldn't be taken for granted at all because of its vitality
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

Of course, it will not be available everywhere overnight, and it will take a long time for people to get used to it. But the world is changing and many young people will use projects like SSOT or similar in the future, I'm sure of that

It going to be popular but it will take some time for the project to get there they still have a lot of things to do and places or location to cover before they can attain that level.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

Due to blockchain technology and AI technology its possible to reach all over the world, and since its non profit (heath) organization I dont think there will restriction from any country for implementing it.

True mobile and blockchain has been the game changer in recent times, although not really recent for mobile and I couldn't have imagined if this too have not been in place, I hope to see a full deployment of mobile apps to carry out the SSOT functionality in the nearest future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

With the current NHS crisis and people always complaining that they are understaffed this might have real world applications to free up roles and money for more needed positions, if the fraud claim and prescription side of things is done right, the AI would never need holiday, or be sick, or make mistakes, it's interesting idea for sure.
Abah007

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

You can say that again,  that is why SSOT Health is here to provide a perfect solution for health industry increasing its efficiency.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Yes mate you are very correct. In fact, any project that has to do with healths shouldn't be taken for granted at all because of its vitality
I agree it is necessary for us to improve in health care as fast as we can and SSOT is giving us that chance to make improvements and combining the blockhain.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

I agree it is necessary for us to improve in health care as fast as we can and SSOT is giving us that chance to make improvements and combining the blockhain.

Combining the blockchain and health care is a really good initiative that will make it more secured, affordable and flexible and also available to almost every individual using the system.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

Combining the blockchain and health care is a really good initiative that will make it more secured, affordable and flexible and also available to almost every individual using the system.

Will be interesting to see how they handle the various regulations the larger countries have for medical records I mean blockchain have serious security improvements over aging systems but the medical and government red tape can be a lot to overcome. I’m sure the team has the expertise and advisors to handle the task though
Cnote328

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

Will be interesting to see how they handle the various regulations the larger countries have for medical records I mean blockchain have serious security improvements over aging systems but the medical and government red tape can be a lot to overcome. I’m sure the team has the expertise and advisors to handle the task though

With what i've seen so far from the team, i'm confident SSOT will excel in time. Rome wasn't built in a day, i believe once they fully implement their proposed features and everything operates successfully the medical industry will gradually welcome them into the medical ecosystem.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

I saw white paper and I found this is SSOT network stakeholders model. They distributed their revenue 25% each in above categories.

Okay, but could you please explain in more detail purpose of this revenue distribution. I mean 25% revenue for customer means? What exactly they will do for customers here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: