Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23419 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

It is a great idea to make a loyalty platform for gamers. It could be really successful and useful for gamers and game developers. It is a great instrument to increase popularity of a game.
You are right. Besides, developers made a great job to design BUFF. They want to create a comfortable platform that will bring profits for everyone. I guess it is really important.
I have great expectations about this project. I hope that their financial strategy will be successful on the current market. I don’t think that they have serious competitors, but I am sure that their token economy will help to achieve their goals.
Nice conclusion. I agree with you but I think that they need to find partners. You can I have a flawless plan but without support in won’t be accomplished. A successful project need to have strong partners and community.
Well, I guess BUFF has both. They have a great partner that will bring them almost 15m of users. I mean Overwolf. The community support it also has. Their ratings are pretty high and they are doing just great.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

It is a great idea to make a loyalty platform for gamers. It could be really successful and useful for gamers and game developers. It is a great instrument to increase popularity of a game.
You are right. Besides, developers made a great job to design BUFF. They want to create a comfortable platform that will bring profits for everyone. I guess it is really important.
I have great expectations about this project. I hope that their financial strategy will be successful on the current market. I don’t think that they have serious competitors, but I am sure that their token economy will help to achieve their goals.
Nice conclusion. I agree with you but I think that they need to find partners. You can I have a flawless plan but without support in won’t be accomplished. A successful project need to have strong partners and community.
Well, I guess BUFF has both. They have a great partner that will bring them almost 15m of users. I mean Overwolf. The community support it also has. Their ratings are pretty high and they are doing just great.
It is nice to hear. I am sure that they will find much more partners and users. Project has undeniable benefits and advantages that will help to conquer people.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

It is nice to hear. I am sure that they will find much more partners and users. Project has undeniable benefits and advantages that will help to conquer people.
It is true. This project is something out of the box. It gives you opportunity to earn while you are doing things that you like. It is so inspiring.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

It is true. This project is something out of the box. It gives you opportunity to earn while you are doing things that you like. It is so inspiring.
Time will tell how right we were about this project. I hope that this project will have enough sources to develop. Unfortunately, many promising projects don’t raise enough fund, but I hope BUFF will never be one of those.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Grab your umbrella, because it just started raining! Raining Buff coins, that is  Shocked Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suu81vgiCl8
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

We've opened up the BUFF whitelist! If you’re already waiting excitedly for the ICO like we are, you should join up now >> https://buff.game/whitelist/
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

the project's conception is excellent - I notice that more and more people prefer computer games. and quite at different ages. now they will play not only for the soul, but also for the benefit, because here you can get points for the game. what could be more interesting Smiley
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

the project's conception is excellent - I notice that more and more people prefer computer games. and quite at different ages. now they will play not only for the soul, but also for the benefit, because here you can get points for the game. what could be more interesting Smiley
I completely agree with you. at the same time, it should be noted that quite popular games are involved here, such as, for example, CS GO, Dota 2 and League of Legends. even the slogan looks like a call to action - keep playing Dota 2, and we will be proud of you. this should be very interesting. Roll Eyes
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

friends, this platform is fantastic! because due to decentralization, a loyalty scheme is created here, with which gamers can accumulate internal tokens and spend them in the game or output Cool Cool
as far as I know, this is the first gaming platform built in this way. moreover, coins accumulate in the background, that is, it turns out that it does not allow the gamer to be distracted during the game. also it is an incentive to play more and better to get more reward.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

guys, appreciate another huge plus of this project: there is no need to invest in expensive equipment. even installing the BUFF wallet is free. agree that it is very profitable. these advantages open opportunities for each participant, especially for those who can not afford equipment for games, but this process is pleasant.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

guys, appreciate another huge plus of this project: there is no need to invest in expensive equipment. even installing the BUFF wallet is free. agree that it is very profitable. these advantages open opportunities for each participant, especially for those who can not afford equipment for games, but this process is pleasant.
I agree. in general, the advantages are chosen in accordance with the current problems in this industry. for example, automated loyalty programs, the level of BUFF status, interaction with the P2P market, and most importantly - security of transactions and prevention of fraud, as well as orientation to the community: taking into account the interests of all users.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

I'm more attracted by a partnership with a major global game provider, the Overwolf site. through it the owners of buff-coins can buy virtual goods through several gaming brands and trade with other holders. this is good cooperation.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

I'm more attracted by a partnership with a major global game provider, the Overwolf site. through it the owners of buff-coins can buy virtual goods through several gaming brands and trade with other holders. this is good cooperation.
it really is. the unification of their forces means a huge step in the gaming industry. Moreover, Overwolf has more than 200 applications, and also manages a large game community with 15 million monthly active users. It is fantastic!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

it really is. the unification of their forces means a huge step in the gaming industry. Moreover, Overwolf has more than 200 applications, and also manages a large game community with 15 million monthly active users. It is fantastic!
I would also like to add that this is not just cooperation - it is the full integration of the Overwolf site into the BUFF loyalty program, where the BUFF coin holders will be able to exchange their coins for Wolfcoins, which can be used for purchases in several leading games. as for me, this interaction looks intriguing. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

if I understand correctly, this platform does not yet have competitors, which is due to the lack of a global loyalty program in the gaming industry. it turns out this platform covers all the functionality of each of the listed games and creates a unified system. it's great! Wink
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

if I understand correctly, this platform does not yet have competitors, which is due to the lack of a global loyalty program in the gaming industry. it turns out this platform covers all the functionality of each of the listed games and creates a unified system. it's great! Wink
I support. in general, I would be glad to cooperate with this project and look forward to publicly selling the tokens, and then launching what will happen in September of this year! Roll Eyes
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

I am so excited about this project. The last news is awesome and I like that developers doing their job so great. Project makes me happier day by day.
What news do you mean exactly? I like this project too. It really gives an opportunity to earn coins while you are doing your favorite things. I mean playing games. They will find their public for sure.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

I am so excited about this project. The last news is awesome and I like that developers doing their job so great. Project makes me happier day by day.
What news do you mean exactly? I like this project too. It really gives an opportunity to earn coins while you are doing your favorite things. I mean playing games. They will find their public for sure.
I completely agree with you. They’ve just opened the waiting list for their MVP. Everyone can be able to try it and test it. It is so great. Also, the white list is open too. I guess it would be interesting for any investor.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

I completely agree with you. They’ve just opened the waiting list for their MVP. Everyone can be able to try it and test it. It is so great. Also, the white list is open too. I guess it would be interesting for any investor.
Yep, it is true. Thank you for this information. It is really great. Definitely, I will join up the white list because I believe in this project. It combines good idea and high-qualified team. Nothing else matter I guess.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

Yep, it is true. Thank you for this information. It is really great. Definitely, I will join up the white list because I believe in this project. It combines good idea and high-qualified team. Nothing else matter I guess.
Maybe you are right. I think that public support is important too and gamer community will support Buff for sure. Gamers always need an additional source of money and Buff will be the best solution in this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: