Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

I would expect to see more catchy phrases or photos on Instagram. Seems they are very secretive.

Exactly,i expected to see bunch of sugar babes there Cheesy

I suppose no one outside the platform will even be able to see the pictures or? : D

I expect them to fully protect user privacy. Maybe they will just have some official promo pics from someone who is not even on the platform xD

Absolutely, it would be totally unprofessional if people from the ''outside'' could search the database.

I would say even promo pix are out of the question. I have the feeling they want to distance themselves from other spammy dating sites.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Did someone from the team answer if there is any special criteria for applying of sugar babies?

There is no special criteria Smiley Market will determine who will be a good sugar baby.

Exactly,when it comes to personal preference,best is to let market to decide.

I agree, as in many things, a person's preference is certainly one of the main factors of chosing a potential partner
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

I would expect to see more catchy phrases or photos on Instagram. Seems they are very secretive.

I suppose no one outside the platform will even be able to see the pictures or? : D

I expect them to fully protect user privacy. Maybe they will just have some official promo pics from someone who is not even on the platform xD

Absolutely, it would be totally unprofessional if people from the ''outside'' could search the database.

I would say even promo pix are out of the question. I have the feeling they want to distance themselves from other spammy dating sites.

Exactly,i think  that DBW teams aims at more professional level.Since their clientele will be wealthy,they will want to keep their provacy.Same goes to sugar babes.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Exactly,i think  that DBW teams aims at more professional level.Since their clientele will be wealthy,they will want to keep their provacy.Same goes to sugar babes.

That's right. Privacy is a big factor on what kind of clientele you will get. If you aim high you better take extra steps to secure everyones data.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

That's right. Privacy is a big factor on what kind of clientele you will get. If you aim high you better take extra steps to secure everyones data.

Those who are interested in the features of the platform won't be drawn in just with pics.
cmdr1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

Interesting article - thank you for sharing. It is indeed a sensitive subject to keep ones privacy.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

There has been a lot of that floting around lately. User information has been targeted on various platforms, I hope blockchain can help with that. 
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

Do you have the app available to try?
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

Do you have bounty campaign going on,that accepts newbie rank members too?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

Unfortunately not Sad you have to be a JR member or higher.
BestdruidEU

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

Not even facebook/twitter?

Oh well,hopefully ill reach Jr Member rank soon,so i can join,as i really like the idea of this project,and bounty campaign is a nice way to get some easy tokens Smiley
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Oh well,hopefully ill reach Jr Member rank soon,so i can join,as i really like the idea of this project,and bounty campaign is a nice way to get some easy tokens Smiley

Oh, sorry, I was refering to the sig campain, I don't know about the others. Just ceep being active on the forum and you will be there in no time Smiley
BestdruidEU

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

Oh, sorry, I was refering to the sig campain, I don't know about the others. Just ceep being active on the forum and you will be there in no time Smiley

It was omen,finally Jr Member,now i can join signature campaign too Smiley
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

It definitely comes quickly if you're active in a certain topic. But you can ask the team maybe they're willing to consider it and add Newbies.
KojiCar

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Those who are interested in the features of the platform won't be drawn in just with pics.

Indeed, some "fake" promo pictures will certainly not attract a serious clientele that is crucial for this platform.
EDVED

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Securing the data and privacy of the user is certainly one of the most important tasks of these platforms, team will have to pay special attention to this issue.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

Indeed, some "fake" promo pictures will certainly not attract a serious clientele that is crucial for this platform.

It is quite important to select the proper clients you wish for your platfomr - to invest in their needs. And I believe this team has a lot of experience wih this so it will be a sure thing!
descuri

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I don't think they have anything like that - but maybe it is possible to view reviews of the current platforms that will serve as a template?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

It would be awesome if there was something we could check.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

It is quite important to select the proper clients you wish for your platfomr - to invest in their needs. And I believe this team has a lot of experience wih this so it will be a sure thing!

Thus, the many years of experience of team members in similar projects and the large number of users who will move from the very beginning to the platform is an superb foundation for starting point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: