Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3342 times)
blocker

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

cool ico
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

I wonder how that migrating works. Do the users have to sign off on it? If so, I am surprised so many are willing to go crypto.

If team takes some effort explaining  them about all the benefits of blockchain technology,im sure they wont mind much in the end.

Especially if the new platform offers discounts and additional features.

In the whitepaper there is one chapter that explains for what purpose you can use the tokens...
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

I think that everyone can participate except for the citizens of several countries mentioned in the WP

Damn regional restrictions. I just hope that more countries won't enforce that.

I think South Korea has announced some good news about that, they are lifting bans on ICOs.

And what will happen with the restriction after the GDPR comes into force Huh

GDPR is an European Union regulation. I am not sure if it will affect the crypto world in a negative way, but if it does there are still plenty of regions outside of EU that can and will have lighter restrictions. Mostly south America and Asia.

What is GDPR exactly,care to explain?

The GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation is a EU regulation that aims to protect users personal data (in short)

...and this regulation is in force above the law of the member state
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Everyone that joins DWB will have to be atleast 18 years old?

Of course. There isn't a law that would allow users that are under 18. Just like any dating site.

Indisputably, it also serves to thoroughly check each future member of the platform to avoid legal claims...

UncleT

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

Of course. There isn't a law that would allow users that are under 18. Just like any dating site.

Indisputably, it also serves to thoroughly check each future member of the platform to avoid legal claims...

Nobody want's to tackle that hot potato. Those restrictions are there for a reason and should stay that way.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

it is important to keep regulation to avoid problem and improper behaviour.
snowcommander

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Good afternoon! Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? Are interested in the specifics of the project!

In whitepaper I found some pics of the app - they display it how it will look like - maybe that is a beta?
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

Given the above i think they have no competition in the form of similar platforms at this point

They already posted some pics where they explain all the benefits (especially privacy) over other platforms.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.

Absolutely, with a big community, it's much easier to attract new members.

Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

Good afternoon! Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? Are interested in the specifics of the project!

In whitepaper I found some pics of the app - they display it how it will look like - maybe that is a beta?

I think BETA is not yet in function, published images are from promotion only
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.

With so many users it will not be a problem attracting new ones at all Wink

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Did you have any kind of research or poll among those users,to see what they think about crypto based project?

And if yes,whats the feedback from community?
snowcommander

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

True Smiley but new users are always welcome to grow the community, not only merge the platform.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

Do you have any vesting period for the  team tokens?
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

With so many users it will not be a problem attracting new ones at all Wink

Yes,having so many users at start will certainly help
descuri

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

no alpha or beta afaik but you can find some pics in the whitepaper so you can check what it should look like.
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

Did you have any kind of research or poll among those users,to see what they think about crypto based project?

And if yes,whats the feedback from community?

Yes we did. Users are very enthausiastic. Te sugar babies like that they can verify at least to some extent the wealth of a sugar daddy by the amoun he has in tokens. The sugar daddies realy love the non disclosure and sexual consent contracts, we are a wealthier demographic and this is an actual real life concern. All users love the encrypted decentralised user data, they heard the ashley madison horror story and thwy are real scared of these type of hacks.
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Do you have any vesting period for the  team tokens?

Team tokens are locked untill 1 july 2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: