Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Here is a nice write up of Dispatch Labs! http://primei.co/dispatch-labs-ico-review/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

Hey. When does the distribution of tokens begin? I would like to buy a little, but I do not know how to do it. I would be grateful if anyone could help me.

Thanks for your interest. We plant to go live with our main net in late Q3 of this year. 

If you want to get on the whitelist for public sale, please fill out the contact form on our site and you will be sent a contributor packet.

https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Great thing to know that the Dispatch Lab team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this project to succeed and attain its great goal.
Yes they are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.

Well I am hoping that the activeness of the team will never stop whatever may happen to their project. The team must provide security and need to increase their trust score so that more and more investors will be encourage to join this project.
I thinkthe team should have to been more and more active nd try to solve all queries related to project so it will give satisfaction to all members also helps to invest them in DISPATCH LABS.i think the devlopers have to more focus on the advertisement of project beacause it will helps to increase the community of project.
It depends on Dispatch Labs strategy, so we only waiting what the team can gain after their doing, and i believe they can handle it good enough for gain their target.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Hello development team! Can I find out when you plan to start getting your tokens on the exchange? And which exchange will be the first to receive your tokens?
Dispatch is developing project.They are working on their development & trying to listing their token in some good exchangers so very soon will you know about those exchangers
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

It's been a while since I last checked on this project, it's going great to be cost, by the way are there major updates or changes?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Hello development team! Can I find out when you plan to start getting your tokens on the exchange? And which exchange will be the first to receive your tokens?
Dispatch is developing project.They are working on their development & trying to listing their token in some good exchangers so very soon will you know about those exchangers
To team for this purpose to work insufficiently only hard, in order that large exchanges have added a token it is necessary to pay administrators of a resource. The procedure is quite expensive.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

Dispatch project is just new but I am confident that they will achieve their goals because they plan it. Planning is very important and the composition of members of the project. I'm very please to witness the success of this project. I know they can achieve it soon.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

It's been a while since I last checked on this project, it's going great to be cost, by the way are there major updates or changes?
Per checking the telegram channel and other sites they are providing, Francis Hwang, CEO of Bucket Technologies will be speaking at the upcoming Blockchain Economic Forum Tuesday June 19th.
Thats kinda good new atleast we know things are getting started slowing i hope we get news and updates of the event and Dispatch also. Some updates and surprises will be welcome here

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

Having it listed on good exchanges will be very helpful for the project as it will give more positive impact on its popularity, hopefully the team will choose the best one.
Good exchanges will bring more attention of the investors who can actually do have a look about the new project which is listed and we will have more chances even to gain more investors.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:16:56 PM

Per checking the telegram channel and other sites they are providing, Francis Hwang, CEO of Bucket Technologies will be speaking at the upcoming Blockchain Economic Forum Tuesday June 19th.
Thats kinda good new atleast we know things are getting started slowing i hope we get news and updates of the event and Dispatch also. Some updates and surprises will be welcome here
For a quite time there was actually a wait most was keen to know about the progress of dispatch labs however this new announcements are reaping into a better understanding for all the investors who chose Dispatch Labs.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Great thing to know that the Dispatch Lab team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this project to succeed and attain its great goal.
Yes they are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.

Well I am hoping that the activeness of the team will never stop whatever may happen to their project. The team must provide security and need to increase their trust score so that more and more investors will be encourage to join this project.
I thinkthe team should have to been more and more active nd try to solve all queries related to project so it will give satisfaction to all members also helps to invest them in DISPATCH LABS.i think the devlopers have to more focus on the advertisement of project beacause it will helps to increase the community of project.
It depends on Dispatch Labs strategy, so we only waiting what the team can gain after their doing, and i believe they can handle it good enough for gain their target.
Dispatch Labs team have more clear vision on every implementation and during any unexpected defect dev team actively engage and start analysing the bugs and bring immediate resolution.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

Why should Dispatch be built on three core principles? What storage systems are used on Dispatch so that the data stored can always be safe and secure? How do the bitcoiner and community respond with Dispatch?

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

Dispatch Labs team have involved in various clusters of communication even the special announcements and new technologies exploring for implementing more advanced features that is adding value for all the investors.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

What is the minimum investment for this project? And is it now a good time to invest in this project?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

Hey. When does the distribution of tokens begin? I would like to buy a little, but I do not know how to do it. I would be grateful if anyone could help me.

Thanks for your interest. We plant to go live with our main net in late Q3 of this year. 

If you want to get on the whitelist for public sale, please fill out the contact form on our site and you will be sent a contributor packet.

https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/
After filling out the form, when I get a list of sponsors on the mail, how will the purchase take place? All according to the standard, I send you Money and immediately to my address come tokens?
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Dispatch Labs team have involved in various clusters of communication even the special announcements and new technologies exploring for implementing more advanced features that is adding value for all the investors.
Well, the team Dispatch Labs is very responsible and really make the best they could to reach this project's succeess. And this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data will surely can attain its target goal if the team will keep on kicking and progressing positively. Just a little more popularity and this will gain more potential investors.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

What is the mechanism for making a profit from this project? What will the project administrators earn?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

How good are the project fees? We can count on the fact that the team will manage to get to the hard cap?
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

What is the minimum investment for this project? And is it now a good time to invest in this project?
It seems they disnt disclose the minimum purchase amount under thier website and this thread so I assume you will only get they details when you send them email.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

Or they can spend some of that ICO money in simply hiring someone competent to market their coin like how other people and businesses do
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: