Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

The purpose of the project is what we expect. Revenue from users and app developers is guaranteed. So harmonious. The percentage of commission is 1% is too little? I enjoyed your wonderful idea. The project will be welcomed by the community.
Hopefully they could increase thier commision to even 5% because its not realy easy to convince everyone to join the project.
Now there is a real problem to attract new participants, a lot of different projects and a generous reward will help to make people happy.
A good marketing strategy would make up a solution for this problem. The Adgonos has a great potential. If they will continuously show it off to the community of crypto currency then, there will be a lots of people that will know this and we may have a possibilities to have a lots of supporters, users and investors. I am really looking forward for this.
Yes. ADGONOS platform has a future to succeed if the dev team are only consistent in promoting and advertising this project in the crypto world and much better in social networks. And inorder to do that they need to have bounty campaigns because this is the only way to spread the good benefits brought by this project.

I think a good bonuses can also attract more investors to this project. I also agree that bounty campaign can surelu increase this project popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

The purpose of the project is what we expect. Revenue from users and app developers is guaranteed. So harmonious. The percentage of commission is 1% is too little? I enjoyed your wonderful idea. The project will be welcomed by the community.
Hopefully they could increase thier commision to even 5% because its not realy easy to convince everyone to join the project.
Now there is a real problem to attract new participants, a lot of different projects and a generous reward will help to make people happy.
A good marketing strategy would make up a solution for this problem. The Adgonos has a great potential. If they will continuously show it off to the community of crypto currency then, there will be a lots of people that will know this and we may have a possibilities to have a lots of supporters, users and investors. I am really looking forward for this.
Yes. ADGONOS platform has a future to succeed if the dev team are only consistent in promoting and advertising this project in the crypto world and much better in social networks. And inorder to do that they need to have bounty campaigns because this is the only way to spread the good benefits brought by this project.

I think a good bonuses can also attract more investors to this project. I also agree that bounty campaign can surelu increase this project popularity.
undoubtedly, the promotion of the project by the followers of the project is very important. But do not forget about the advertising campaign, for example, on special sites that advertise various projects and Ico. This will also help increase the number of investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

I like the idea and the spirit of the team, how they approached many issues. I will follow and help this project

Yes, I also observe that positive attitude of the team. This is the reason why I still follow this good project. I hope that there will be more serious investors to come.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Is there any press release regarding your project?
Thanks for replying!
Actually we've just been reported by NewTalk (https://newtalk.tw/news/view/2018-04-13/120818),
a Taiwan-based Internet news site dominating in Asia!
Their report is positive about our project.  Cheesy

We've updated the main page of this thread and added a 'press' section.

We'll hold our official press release in the University of Hong Kong,
the planned time (tentative) is 4/23.

ADGONOS will keep you updated!

That's impressive. Expect your official press release.

Thanks! We'll not let you down  Cheesy
So are we expecting a video coverage about the official press release in the University of Hong Kong? Or just pure report in paper? Hoping for your response about this one admin.

We'll record a video of the press release, and keep everyone updated!  Wink
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

@admin or Dev, When will you gonna launch a bounty campaign for bitcointalk members? It is a good way to promote ADGONOS to gain big impressions and traffic + visitors to the site. Why still no update on that matter.
Thanks for suggesting! We've heard you.  Cheesy
We are currently negotiating with many agencies that offers bounty management for that matter.
We'll notify you guys in the first place if we do release a bounty hunting program Smiley
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

@admin or Dev, When will you gonna launch a bounty campaign for bitcointalk members? It is a good way to promote ADGONOS to gain big impressions and traffic + visitors to the site. Why still no update on that matter.
We are currently negotiating with many agencies that offers bounty management for that matter.
We'll notify you guys in the first place if we do release a bounty hunting program Smiley

This is one of the legit project in this crypto space so  I think a lot of bounty hunters will be interested to promote this project. I am hoping that it is going to be sooner.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

I hope that the project will justify itself and it will be possible to do the same games on it, but there is a small problem the team consists of students.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

great achievement for a child is easy. but you need a solid team and want to work hard if you want to be great and this ICO could certainly succeed because of competition in the market is very tight.
The team for certain realizes all difficulties and risk which they take agreeing to participate in this fight. As for concerning new experienced users in team - they can be looked and employed.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Which commission are we talking about?

The commission paid to who exactly? The devs of the coin, the runner of the application, the promoters or the investors of the coin?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

I hope that the project will justify itself and it will be possible to do the same games on it, but there is a small problem the team consists of students.
So what if the team has the students. Even students can have a great project ahead and i think that even students can take any project to great height. This project is much intresting and also it can be much more profitable for the future.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

So what if the team has the students. Even students can have a great project ahead and i think that even students can take any project to great height. This project is much intresting and also it can be much more profitable for the future.
although if the team is present from the students if it has a good ability will certainly be successful and run with the maximum. so no problem for this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Definitely, the team should have a great and amazing strategy came from young and brilliant minds of the team which are more creative  and  realistic. They usually  notice the difference between an excellent product into not a good one which for me age is not a problem  any  way the important  is the  good advantage  of this project and how they can eliminate advertisiment in apps for good. I am looking forward for more updates of this project as I believe it can be a great outcome in the future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

although if the team is present from the students if it has a good ability will certainly be successful and run with the maximum. so no problem for this project.

Exactly, if they have enough skills to deliver their promises on the platform then it will be good to consider investing on this kind of project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Exactly, if they have enough skills to deliver their promises on the platform then it will be good to consider investing on this kind of project.
The team for this project really is much more effecient to have some really good profits ahead and also they really have some exciting skills which would then be much more profitable for the future of the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

The team for this project really is much more effecient to have some really good profits ahead and also they really have some exciting skills which would then be much more profitable for the future of the project.
The team for this project actually consists of students i guess but i am sure that they too are much effecient and able to work for the betterment of their future so for sure this project can reach great success soon.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

Interesting project. adgonos is great project . This project should be successful because their ideas are very good and project looks very good i think. If the team member does well then the project will be successful with many more ads

That's a good feedback from the people who knows the platform very well and invested on the project. I'm hoping the team will improve more the functionality of the platform so that many investors will be captivated by the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

We look forward! We will take part in twitter campaign, precisely, and further as will go. Perhaps and article it will be possible to write. Anyway, thanks for a response and the developed answer on given interesting many a question.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:10 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 05:36:45 PM by Hakamoto

ADGONOS ─ the first ICO started by students from the universities across all Asia.
It is interesting to look what heights it will manage to them to reach?!

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Interesting project. adgonos is great project . This project should be successful because their ideas are very good and project looks very good i think. If the team member does well then the project will be successful with many more ads
Really very hard working team behind this project. The project is very good but many of people's still didn't know about this project. So i think the devlopers need to give more attention on the promotion of ADGONOS. This will also help to increase the popularity of project.

Somehow this is true, Devs need to focus on promoting the project into large number of people so that it'll become popular and it will be the talk of the town.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

Nice that there are finally no ads.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: