Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

The project looks promising and is headed in the right direction,with positive intentions. However, they should've been more clear on how they are going to change the way things are currently going, on the ANN thread. I wish them best of luck for the journey ahead.
Really, thanks a lot for your suggestion.  Smiley
We'll update the ANN thread to describe our way of changing things more clearly.
We'll keep you posted.

It's very advantageous to the investors investing on this project because the team is always active on this thread. I hope this will continue until this platform will become popular in the future.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

The project looks promising and is headed in the right direction,with positive intentions. However, they should've been more clear on how they are going to change the way things are currently going, on the ANN thread. I wish them best of luck for the journey ahead.
We'll update the ANN thread to describe our way of changing things more clearly.
We'll keep you posted.

It's a good thing that dev is actively participating with the discussions here and actively responding to all the concerns. I am hoping that by this positive attitude many investors will be attracted to join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

well, first I really thought that you want to do something against scam ICOs in crypto-world, but then I just realized that you just want to make some experiments with you own product. It is ok try to get some experiences in ICO World, but what you say and what you want to do must match together. Your content in Ann Thread looks like a 3rd class affiliate marketing advertisement.
Thanks for the suggestions.  Smiley
Maybe we should articulate more. What we are trying to say is that scammy ICOs are all over the place, and we want to change that by putting people's faith and trust back into the crypto-world by doing something useful. We'll update the thread if our words confuse many investors.  Undecided
Thank you so much!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

We'll keep you posted.

It's a good thing that dev is actively participating with the discussions here and actively responding to all the concerns. I am hoping that by this positive attitude many investors will be attracted to join.
with the number of members who joined this project. I can guarantee you mate that this project will surely go on top.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

well, first I really thought that you want to do something against scam ICOs in crypto-world, but then I just realized that you just want to make some experiments with you own product. It is ok try to get some experiences in ICO World, but what you say and what you want to do must match together. Your content in Ann Thread looks like a 3rd class affiliate marketing advertisement.
Thanks for the suggestions.  Smiley
Maybe we should articulate more. What we are trying to say is that scammy ICOs are all over the place, and we want to change that by putting people's faith and trust back into the crypto-world by doing something useful. We'll update the thread if our words confuse many investors.  Undecided
Thank you so much!

It's very nice to have this kind of bounty manager. Being kind to everyone and having open-minded for all suggestions and concerns is very impressive. If this kind of approach will continue, there's no doubt that in the near future, a lot of people in bitcoin community will be here to joined and will helped in promoting this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

potentially great idea and such a young team inspiring the community i really hope you bring this one to life and i hope other platform support your coin

Yes, we need to help this project to increase exposures and popularity to attract many investors that will support this project and at the same time gaining more active community members.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

Really, thanks a lot for your suggestion.  Smiley
We'll keep you posted.

with the number of members who joined this project. I can guarantee you mate that this project will surely go on top.
Judging by that, the problem among owners of mobile devices concerning advertising is how big, I don't doubt success of the project too. But it isn't necessary to think, we will look at result.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

We'll keep you posted.

Judging by that, the problem among owners of mobile devices concerning advertising is how big, I don't doubt success of the project too. But it isn't necessary to think, we will look at result.

You are right,the project is still new and there are still long time to prove its worth and also hoping they can exert more efforts for continues development of this project.

adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

This kind of project sounds good, if it will attract a lot of participants to their ICO it can be a massive project. Do you already have partnerships or potential clients?
Thanks for your words! TBH at the moment we do not have concrete partnerships with developers, however we are on the track of negotiating with them.
We hope to attract indie developers first, as they may be one of the the greatest parties to be benefited by our framework in the future.
Thanks for your questions!  Cheesy It really help our team brainstorm potential caveats and come up with greater ideas.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Project developers are constantly talking about their age. It's good that they indicated this, but constantly talking about this why?
Sorry for stirring up confusion.  Undecided
Sometimes we are re-affirming others' encouraging words toward our team.
We'll take note of your words.
Thank you!  Smiley
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

We'll keep you posted.

You are right,the project is still new and there are still long time to prove its worth and also hoping they can exert more efforts for continues development of this project.
Actually new projects need a lot of time to settle up but in case with this project, it is soon getting a good space in the ICO markets and also i am sure that more and more investors will gain good profits in this project by investing good amounts into the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

We'll keep you posted.

Actually new projects need a lot of time to settle up but in case with this project, it is soon getting a good space in the ICO markets and also i am sure that more and more investors will gain good profits in this project by investing good amounts into the project.
I also hope the same idea. Hopefully thay the Adgonos will attract more investors. I believe in its true potential and capability to kick here in the crypto currency community. This project shows a potential but still need to be develop. I hope that the team will come up with a much better marketing strategy to boost the Adgonos name here in the crypto world gaining more supporters and serious investors. And for that, i am looking forward for this.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

We'll keep you posted.

This project will not need that time to settle up as the team is much good and experienced which can give a better future for the project. The project is turning into a hot topic now.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

We'll keep you posted.

This project will not need that time to settle up as the team is much good and experienced which can give a better future for the project. The project is turning into a hot topic now.
The project will actually need a lot of time because it is a new project and new projects do not get the desired amount of investors as soon as possible. PAtience is the key to success so waiting for a great future with some investment will be good for this project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

We'll keep you posted.

I also hope the same idea. Hopefully thay the Adgonos will attract more investors. I believe in its true potential and capability to kick here in the crypto currency community. This project shows a potential but still need to be develop. I hope that the team will come up with a much better marketing strategy to boost the Adgonos name here in the crypto world gaining more supporters and serious investors. And for that, i am looking forward for this.
This project for me is realy without any doubt a need for every internet user so I believe this should be considered by investors.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

The simpler the creation of programs for mobile applications, the more people will be able to create software for themselves, but really I'm not sure that we will be well versed in these programs.

It depends on the project on how they will handle it. It is simple but it's very helpful project to everyone. You can just try to read their whitepaper to have more information what is the project all about.
The project, most likely, is more intended for programmers, and the investor needs to talk about it because not all investors are programmers.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Project developers are constantly talking about their age. It's good that they indicated this, but constantly talking about this why?
in fact, developers do not talk constantly about their age. It's just that they are students and maybe it will embarrass someone, but it seems to me that if they are good specialists in their field of work and full of ambition, then they will surely succeed and the project will be in demand on the market.

I think they are already at 18 up and with this matter, we seems to have doubt and fears it is because the reason is they are still young and needs more a lot of experience. The world is changing and in terms of skills and knowledge, I think the team meets the qualifications. Their project seems good because it is about eliminating mobile ads which is really so useful because ads can be also annoying. I am hoping that they can get some support from the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

potentially great idea and such a young team inspiring the community i really hope you bring this one to life and i hope other platform support your coin

Yes, we need to help this project to increase exposures and popularity to attract many investors that will support this project and at the same time gaining more active community members.
Thank you!  Cheesy
We are indeed doing our best to out reach to potential investors about our project. We hope that more people could notice our potential of growth and the huge influence our project may incur on the mobile app industry.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

We'll keep you posted.

The project will actually need a lot of time because it is a new project and new projects do not get the desired amount of investors as soon as possible. PAtience is the key to success so waiting for a great future with some investment will be good for this project.

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

We'll keep you posted.

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.
ADGONOS will be monitoring and observing keenly all our observations so surely there will be more agile mechanisms and tools with great features which will lead a greater change in the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: