Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2612 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

The project looks promising and is headed in the right direction,with positive intentions. However, they should've been more clear on how they are going to change the way things are currently going, on the ANN thread. I wish them best of luck for the journey ahead.
Really, thanks a lot for your suggestion.  Smiley
We'll update the ANN thread to describe our way of changing things more clearly.
We'll keep you posted.

It's a good thing that dev is actively participating with the discussions here and actively responding to all the concerns. I am hoping that by this positive attitude many investors will be attracted to join.
with the number of members who joined this project. I can guarantee you mate that this project will surely go on top.
Judging by that, the problem among owners of mobile devices concerning advertising is how big, I don't doubt success of the project too. But it isn't necessary to think, we will look at result.

You are right,the project is still new and there are still long time to prove its worth and also hoping they can exert more efforts for continues development of this project.
Actually new projects need a lot of time to settle up but in case with this project, it is soon getting a good space in the ICO markets and also i am sure that more and more investors will gain good profits in this project by investing good amounts into the project.
This project will not need that time to settle up as the team is much good and experienced which can give a better future for the project. The project is turning into a hot topic now.
The project will actually need a lot of time because it is a new project and new projects do not get the desired amount of investors as soon as possible. PAtience is the key to success so waiting for a great future with some investment will be good for this project.

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.
In it there is no special need. The project has also without it the excellent plan for life cycle of the project. Developers of mobile games and applications have already fairly bothered with the advertising which is built in a game. The adgonos platform will save us from importunate advertising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

The project looks promising and is headed in the right direction,with positive intentions. However, they should've been more clear on how they are going to change the way things are currently going, on the ANN thread. I wish them best of luck for the journey ahead.
We'll update the ANN thread to describe our way of changing things more clearly.
We'll keep you posted.

It's a good thing that dev is actively participating with the discussions here and actively responding to all the concerns. I am hoping that by this positive attitude many investors will be attracted to join.
with the number of members who joined this project. I can guarantee you mate that this project will surely go on top.
Judging by that, the problem among owners of mobile devices concerning advertising is how big, I don't doubt success of the project too. But it isn't necessary to think, we will look at result.

You are right,the project is still new and there are still long time to prove its worth and also hoping they can exert more efforts for continues development of this project.
Actually new projects need a lot of time to settle up but in case with this project, it is soon getting a good space in the ICO markets and also i am sure that more and more investors will gain good profits in this project by investing good amounts into the project.
This project will not need that time to settle up as the team is much good and experienced which can give a better future for the project. The project is turning into a hot topic now.
The project will actually need a lot of time because it is a new project and new projects do not get the desired amount of investors as soon as possible. PAtience is the key to success so waiting for a great future with some investment will be good for this project.

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.
In it there is no special need. The project has also without it the excellent plan for life cycle of the project. Developers of mobile games and applications have already fairly bothered with the advertising which is built in a game. The adgonos platform will save us from importunate advertising.

If they wont advertise then how the heck are they going to monetise the content?

Terms like big data and other "crypto" terms sound good on paper, means jack shit IRL tho
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

Good project I like it your project
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

We'll keep you posted.

If they wont advertise then how the heck are they going to monetise the content?

Terms like big data and other "crypto" terms sound good on paper, means jack shit IRL tho
Thanks for your comment!
Actually, we are proposing a completely overhauled way of monetizing content.
As stated on our website and in our whitepaper, the coins are first mined through PCs, and 25% extra coins would be generated into a 'reward pool'.
Secondly, developers integrate our SDK into their apps, and replace the original monetizing framework (i.e. Google Ads)
While users use their phones, their anonymous usage data would be generated and sent to our servers via a verifiable and open protocol to ensure the users' privacy.
To reward the users for sharing their usage data, they would receive 20% ADG coins from the reward pool, in addition to the freedom of not having to view ads.
The developers would then be rewarded with 79% of the coins from the 'reward pool' as reward for providing good app content.
I hope that solves your confusion. As firm believers of privacy and a team who opposes monopoly and deceitful acts, we also dislike many companies' practice of throwing
big words at us to grab attention. I hope you understand that isn't the case for us.
You can view our website https://adgonos.io for more info!
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

We'll keep you posted.

I also hope the same idea. Hopefully thay the Adgonos will attract more investors. I believe in its true potential and capability to kick here in the crypto currency community. This project shows a potential but still need to be develop. I hope that the team will come up with a much better marketing strategy to boost the Adgonos name here in the crypto world gaining more supporters and serious investors. And for that, i am looking forward for this.
Thanks for providing your suggestions.  Wink
We are yet on the tracking of finding a great strategy of marketing and let the crypto world notice our idea.
We are confident that our idea is solid, we just need to market better to let our voice be heard.
Thanks again!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

The simpler the creation of programs for mobile applications, the more people will be able to create software for themselves, but really I'm not sure that we will be well versed in these programs.
Yeah it can really benefit for both developers and to its targeted users by implementing the "elimination of mobAds(mobile ads)". But, I don't get what you're trying to point out about "versed in....", but one thing I agree is that the simpler the programs for mobile apps means more people can easily adapt and understand it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

I think if they can provide a demo version to get people to swing their test there it will be of much help i am hoping the team will consider this

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

The project is seems really great. The whitepaper is well organized. Eliminating mobile ads will be a relief to all mobile users because today the Ads is frequently popping up and it's so irritated. I just hope that the project will be successful.
the idea of this project is very good I also hope that this project will be successful because it provides many benefits for us all. good work.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Thanks for your words! TBH at the moment we do not have concrete partnerships with developers, however we are on the track of negotiating with them.
We hope to attract indie developers first, as they may be one of the the greatest parties to be benefited by our framework in the future.
Thanks for your questions!  Cheesy It really help our team brainstorm potential caveats and come up with greater ideas.

As you said in the announcement page the developers or team behind this project is a group of students from different universities in Asia. I think this is a great chance to create a portfolio. Projects like this continue even when they didn't achieve the soft cap.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

I still didn't read the whitepaper to get deep understanding on how this going to work in details, but I am wondering if it will possible to adopt ADGONOS (instead of ads) in app that will upload it to platform like google play, because most developers upload their apps there and we know google has some requirements.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

I think if they can provide a demo version to get people to swing their test there it will be of much help i am hoping the team will consider this
That will be amazing from the team, a demo version would be really great for everyone to see how the platform might work and look and it can shape opinions of Investors.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

Having actual product or application can really help these project. They might already have some trial to show how it works or experiments to make it more evident, it will be good to see this project with a fresh mind and younger community. They might only need some advisors, for now, and advertising plan to make the project known since it have a good idea.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

I really like this idea. I'm happy to use this platform if the developer succeeds. I hope the team will collect the necessary amount to create.
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

the idea of a good project with a very interesting promotional program, the explanation of the ICO is also very clear with the schedule that is not far away, hopefully each phase of ICO reach sales target
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

Can they always hire people to try or beta test the apps right? To make sure to detect bugs and glitches before they can officially launch it to the public.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

Can they always hire people to try or beta test the apps right? To make sure to detect bugs and glitches before they can officially launch it to the public.
As for me, i think they should make a bounty look like find out any bugs will appear. Actually i really expect to project about Mobile Ads like ADGONOS will don't have any error.
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

As for me, i think they should make a bounty look like find out any bugs will appear. Actually i really expect to project about Mobile Ads like ADGONOS will don't have any error.
Mistakes in programs are unavoidable, but I believe they can solve them, which is a must for teams.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Mistakes in programs are unavoidable, but I believe they can solve them, which is a must for teams.

Yes, even you have professional team or not, still have bugs at your application. So to make sure improve ADGONOS, i like the opinion above about Testing team or bounty.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Indeed. They can easily solve them because they had so many professionals programmer and you have no worries about the bugs.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

Indeed. They can easily solve them because they had so many professionals programmer and you have no worries about the bugs.
We all should know that bugs in a program is just common. That is true that it is unavoidable. The programs are only made by humans and no humans is perfect. And getting to know amd see the bugs is not just in a negative view. Let's see it in a positive way wherein it will only show us on how the project will become much better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: