Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2616 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

The project is actively developing. I will continue to follow him, since the idea of the project is very interesting for me.
I am grateful that you like the project. Sooner more milestone and improvement will be made. The process will be done day by day as the team will work hard for the project.

The hard work of the team really pays well because we can see a some people likes the project. The team keeps on developing about their marketing strategy so we should expect more good announcement in later days.

So, the team here plays a big role in this project since it is new to the community giving time and enough effort for the team to develop would be the things they must to do.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

This project is attracting a lot of interests. They actually have a pretty decent community in telegram with 3.5k members and I think the majority if not all of it are really interested in the project and they didn't join for some sort of reward.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Indeed, the market for mobile applications and advertising is growing every year by hundreds of percent. If at you it will turn out to realize. It'll be cool!
I agree with you bud, mobile applications and advertisement is a fast growing field of project every year. Hopefully, the team can make this an advantage towards the popularity and success of Adgonos in the future and will make sure that this can be a reliable one.
I agree that the mobile applications market looks very promising, but it has a very big competition and I do not see that the team made a special effort to promote the project.

If they will be tapping the mobile market then I think it will be good. I know for sure Adgonos will have its own edge to compete on the market.

Its not wrong to tap for help,  with this move  of the Adgonos team, I think it is good because all of us uses mobile phone with different network sim used.  It will helps a lot in making the project known to all.  I know for sure in future happenings,  it will lead them to what they want to achieve. Just continue which all of you think it can bring the project into success.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Indeed, the market for mobile applications and advertising is growing every year by hundreds of percent. If at you it will turn out to realize. It'll be cool!
I agree with you bud, mobile applications and advertisement is a fast growing field of project every year. Hopefully, the team can make this an advantage towards the popularity and success of Adgonos in the future and will make sure that this can be a reliable one.
I agree that the mobile applications market looks very promising, but it has a very big competition and I do not see that the team made a special effort to promote the project.

If they will be tapping the mobile market then I think it will be good. I know for sure Adgonos will have its own edge to compete on the market.

Its not wrong to tap for help,  with this move  of the Adgonos team, I think it is good because all of us uses mobile phone with different network sim used.  It will helps a lot in making the project known to all.  I know for sure in future happenings,  it will lead them to what they want to achieve. Just continue which all of you think it can bring the project into success.
Maybe the work of the team will lead to success, but maybe not, but I do not see the company's bounty and do not really understand how people will learn about the project without moving on the Internet.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Maybe the work of the team will lead to success, but maybe not, but I do not see the company's bounty and do not really understand how people will learn about the project without moving on the Internet.
This project indeed does not yet have bounty as even i have never went through such but i think that this project really is much effective and can surely give us some good profits ahead as the project is going to be huge success ahead.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

The mobile market is huge and is very competitive. I agree that the team is not making efforts necessary enough for development of the app, we will have to wait and see how the team functions in the future.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

This project indeed does not yet have bounty as even i have never went through such but i think that this project really is much effective and can surely give us some good profits ahead as the project is going to be huge success ahead.
Even i think that the project should soon launch their bounty campaign because it will truely proove much beneficial for the project and also more and more users will then come to know about this project.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

This is a good example how effective ICO as a funds collecting tool is. Students from major universities across Asia can simply launch their idea here and the community can dicide if this project is worth attention. Amazing opportunity for startups and solid ideas.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

For sure adgonos project will attract a contest between its competitors so they should always be focused and motivate thier staff to work harder to succeed.
Really very hard working team behind this project. The project is very good but many of people's still didn't know about this project. So i think the devlopers need to give more attention on the promotion of ADGONOS. This will also help to increase the popularity of project.

Yeah I agree the team should keep working hard and focus to develop the project from every aspect to make sure it succeeds
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

This is a good example how effective ICO as a funds collecting tool is. Students from major universities across Asia can simply launch their idea here and the community can dicide if this project is worth attention. Amazing opportunity for startups and solid ideas.
The number for startups will gradually rise up due to this project and it is indeed a good news also this project will go much popular because of its innovative concept and also it would be in huge demand ahead.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

great achievement for a child is easy. but you need a solid team and want to work hard if you want to be great and this ICO could certainly succeed because of competition in the market is very tight.
it just depend once they get one or two people on the team to stir the ship i think things will be great and more innovative

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

They should reach out to various platforms and publish all the information about Adgonos to more number of people that will bring more visibility and grab the attention of the investors and we can easily achieve success.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

great achievement for a child is easy. but you need a solid team and want to work hard if you want to be great and this ICO could certainly succeed because of competition in the market is very tight.
it just depend once they get one or two people on the team to stir the ship i think things will be great and more innovative
I think that this may be just not reasonable to rely on this fact as this project is still amateur and hopefully growing.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

For sure adgonos project will attract a contest between its competitors so they should always be focused and motivate thier staff to work harder to succeed.
Really very hard working team behind this project. The project is very good but many of people's still didn't know about this project. So i think the devlopers need to give more attention on the promotion of ADGONOS. This will also help to increase the popularity of project.

Of course it is very important pay attention to bounty, however it has to is much more important to be engaged in development of the project and its improvement, and then already and it will be more pleasant to be engaged in promotion when the product is ready.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

On my own opion mobile apps and advertisements field is undying industry. We all know that because of the generation and the technology this industries are continuously growing and every new project from this industry has its own chance and space to do better and improvements for success.
Really hoping that mobile technology is an undying industry in the next years to come. If this will happen, it will be an edge of every project especially for Adgonos. Let's see how this project will be really the Future of Mobile Economy.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

On my own opion mobile apps and advertisements field is undying industry. We all know that because of the generation and the technology this industries are continuously growing and every new project from this industry has its own chance and space to do better and improvements for success.
Really hoping that mobile technology is an undying industry in the next years to come. If this will happen, it will be an edge of every project especially for Adgonos. Let's see how this project will be really the Future of Mobile Economy.
Mobile applications and it's fluctuations was huge their trades will be not in single devices bit with big bull orders where they gain more attention because of advanced features and the price that plays a major role for every individual.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

As time goes by ,todays generation have many advanced technology which came up to different minds. As I appreciate the brilliant minds of the students behind of this project. Hopefully this group of students may overcome all the different obstacles, trials and hindrances of this spectacular projects as I believe have a great future that may be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community. In some point, their might some need to improved since this project is still new as the project is in developmental stage.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Surely this ICO will be recognized and famous to the public if they can make a promotion that can surely attract big investors to join in. Like signature campaigns.

I think the lack of liquidity make them hard to advertise this project. It is also possible to try different platforms to raise funds like kickstarter or similar, there are some free opportunities in internet.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

In whitepaper, 79% of mobile pool will be distributed to app developers and 20% will be distributed to app users and only 1% of it will be acquired by ADGONOS as commission fees to keep ADGONOS operational. How could this 1% keep ADGONOS operational !? Do you have another way to generate revenue ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: