Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!

For a student project the price of the tokens are high. 1 ETH = 12500 Token !  I see in some ICOs where they had a huge amount of budget and advertised also with best youtube influencers, forbes, etc ... they offered their token for 1 ETH = 20 000 Tokens.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

For me, this project of intrigue - whether to invest in a young team of large investors or they will prefer people with experience

Their platform is really good and unique but there is one missing, One of the most important is promotions and advertisement. And as of now no update.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. The platform is unique as well as profitable. Also, the platform has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years as well as it has an innovative young team which will definitely make this project huge successful after a certain time later. here is only one thing is missing about the project and that is promotions. The project is still new and if they promote it on various platforms then they will easily gain attention and investors too.
Having no updates and no advertisement sounds very strange, let's see if this will change in the next following weeks as they really need the enough audience and investors to support his project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

For me, this project of intrigue - whether to invest in a young team of large investors or they will prefer people with experience

Their platform is really good and unique but there is one missing, One of the most important is promotions and advertisement. And as of now no update.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. The platform is unique as well as profitable. Also, the platform has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years as well as it has an innovative young team which will definitely make this project huge successful after a certain time later. here is only one thing is missing about the project and that is promotions. The project is still new and if they promote it on various platforms then they will easily gain attention and investors too.
Having no updates and no advertisement sounds very strange, let's see if this will change in the next following weeks as they really need the enough audience and investors to support his project.
I think that is not a good sign for the project, they will need to improve it because it really effects on what people think about the project and that's what relly matters!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

Yup, you are right there mate, Because of the unstable prices of crypto coins for now. More downs than up. It's a good opportunity to invest because of the lower transactions and fees.
The price of cypto coin will be going to stable soon again. You don't have to worry because the price will change dramatically hours and days. Sooner many will invest in this project until the price will rise again.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

Well, The team is doing their best to make this project successful, the advertising and marketing strategies are really needed to be able to achieve success very soon.

Bounty program on the project will be a really good help in promoting the platform since many bounty hunters wants to make use of their time to earn some tokens.
They should pick participants who can provide quality results because large number is useless if they cant attract new members.
Well buddy you have a point. But the team cannot just ignore those people, because still they still want to support the Agonos project to the extend of their best even how useless they seem to people like you. Well now, seems like a huge number of bounty hunters are everwhere here in the crypto currency community just waiting for this kind of opportunity to participates.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

Well, The team is doing their best to make this project successful, the advertising and marketing strategies are really needed to be able to achieve success very soon.

Bounty program on the project will be a really good help in promoting the platform since many bounty hunters wants to make use of their time to earn some tokens.
Yes, it will be a wise move to do bounty program. Because many bounty hunters are very aggressive and it realy helps the project. Once they join signature campaign they will wear project signature and this is also a form of advertisements. Hope team will able to study about having problems bounties.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

The team behind this have a lot of innovative ideas and I think one of them is the Proof of Usage that will generate ADG for user of the apps which can be use to spend in the App  or maybe even exchange to other cryptocurrencies.
if any project need to be successful, they have to be innovative in this crypto world because without it it is difficult to live here.but after seeing there features,they will be in the long run

The innovation is not at all strong point of crypto based ICO crowdsales. All you need to do is just use some good "sounding" idea and for an ICO
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Most likely it is. Not a large token price is always a good start to sales, and when the demand for a token increases, the price of a token will also increase immediately.
Agreed. Small token price this can bring the tokens to a better future! But, I hope the token price increases slightly day by day!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

I think that is not a good sign for the project, they will need to improve it because it really effects on what people think about the project and that's what relly matters!
They need to innovate their advertisement to be more effective which it will help them to gather investors. This should need an action to the team.

I think the team would definitely do that advertisement, maybe they are busy right now planning for that. Let us be patient and waited for the updates about this project since it is also a new.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

The team behind this have a lot of innovative ideas and I think one of them is the Proof of Usage that will generate ADG for user of the apps which can be use to spend in the App  or maybe even exchange to other cryptocurrencies.
if any project need to be successful, they have to be innovative in this crypto world because without it it is difficult to live here.but after seeing there features,they will be in the long run
The more each project differs from another, the higher it chance to become popular and successful among community. All were already bothered by platforms which just copy each other.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

Most likely it is. Not a large token price is always a good start to sales, and when the demand for a token increases, the price of a token will also increase immediately.
Agreed. Small token price this can bring the tokens to a better future! But, I hope the token price increases slightly day by day!
A token costs a lot or does not make a difference. The most important is the total cost of tokens, and tokens can be divided as many as you like.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

They should pick participants who can provide quality results because large number is useless if they cant attract new members.

Exactly, quality is important than quantity if they can't provide good results for the platform. But I know for sure their campaign will be a success because of the idea of  Adgonos which is unique.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Best quality post can definitely help to make great impact on the investors and also due to the high quality post many investors are get attracted towards the project. Quality post always play a very important role to make an ico successful.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.
Adgonos seems very experienced with the expertise in the crypto industry so they have taken all the initiative in budget allocation and making available for less price.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

A project that few will miss. I think not every team is ready to tell about itself so much truth, and the guys did it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

Adgonos seems very experienced with the expertise in the crypto industry so they have taken all the initiative in budget allocation and making available for less price.
They managed to make a very good offer for those who want to invest in this project. So the guys are working and their efforts bear fruit
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

Base Price of ADG token is 0.0001 ETH. So maybe he want said they cheap when compare with USD, is it right?

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Base Price of ADG token is 0.0001 ETH. So maybe he want said they cheap when compare with USD, is it right?

Maybe right, the eth now is really low compared before so the price of ADG token is really cheap now. I hope many investors will take this opportunity to buy more tokens.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: