Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2619 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!
I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.
Adgonos seems very experienced with the expertise in the crypto industry so they have taken all the initiative in budget allocation and making available for less price.
They managed to make a very good offer for those who want to invest in this project. So the guys are working and their efforts bear fruit

Yes, but the team should not stop making new improvements so that more and more investors will going to be attracted in joining this project. I think giving more bonuses will increase their popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

The project is very good, but it needs to have good developers, because without the bounty they can not cope with the spread in the Internet.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!
I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.
Adgonos seems very experienced with the expertise in the crypto industry so they have taken all the initiative in budget allocation and making available for less price.
They managed to make a very good offer for those who want to invest in this project. So the guys are working and their efforts bear fruit

Yes, but the team should not stop making new improvements so that more and more investors will going to be attracted in joining this project. I think giving more bonuses will increase their popularity.
The adgonos team will be engaged in development work, so that more investors are attracted to join the project and investors can be profitable if they invest in the project, then the project will be more popular in the future.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Im not sure about experience but the team does really look enthusiastic about the project. This enthusiasm can lead to better things in future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Im not sure about experience but the team does really look enthusiastic about the project. This enthusiasm can lead to better things in future.
Yes, Adgonos have a good team, and i hope they will keep their working and support Adgonos as they said at roadmap and whitepaper.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Yes, Adgonos have a good team, and i hope they will keep their working and support Adgonos as they said at roadmap and whitepaper.
I agree with you if the development team adheres to its road map, then it can definitely guarantee the successful development of the project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

I agree with you if the development team adheres to its road map, then it can definitely guarantee the successful development of the project.
Anyhow this project is going to have some good profits ahead as already this project is in high demand which will surely rise the price for their tokens and indeed can proove much profitable for the future.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

Anyhow this project is going to have some good profits ahead as already this project is in high demand which will surely rise the price for their tokens and indeed can proove much profitable for the future.
Thats why this project is gaining much attention from several investors as well as several users and i think that even you and i here are because this project is going to turn intresting ahead.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Maybe just few awareness campaign some few here and there demo version of the software and just maybe some team to manage some departments like ui and graphical representations from my guess

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

The developement team should ac tualy always try to follow their roadmap as it actually turns much more profitable and trustable ahead and also i can understand that it is not always possible to follow the roadmap but it is much mandatory.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Thats why this project is gaining much attention from several investors as well as several users and i think that even you and i here are because this project is going to turn intresting ahead.

The essence of gaining investors is one good result that the project is near to success.  Adgonos is such an interesting project that we needs to follow and understand until end.  I am looking forward to more successful years to come.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

I think that by the current status of this project the initially projected date would be altered, because of the changes taking place.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Yes. That's the only way I think to earned good profits from our investments. But maybe there are still some people don't just depend on exchange site. Some made investments because they believed the concept and the capability of the team to carry the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

Maybe, but I think the team still making more innovations in terms of advertising their platform. They wanted to make sure that all their decisions that they have made will surely be at the right path. So, let us wait for their further announcement about the bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

A project that few will miss. I think not every team is ready to tell about itself so much truth, and the guys did it
What truth? What do you bear? If there are any concrete facts, then be so kind as, at once provide them, otherwise you look unfounded and your a word there is no confirmation.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

Adgonos choose the right decision mobile industry is trending in the digital economy and it become a need in every one life in the generation we are living.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Adgonos choose the right decision mobile industry is trending in the digital economy and it become a need in every one life in the generation we are living.

It's really a good project to focus specially now that mobile device is getting a mass adoption and it will keep on going now that there is a blockchain that we can use.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Yes. That's the only way I think to earned good profits from our investments. But maybe there are still some people don't just depend on exchange site. Some made investments because they believed the concept and the capability of the team to carry the project.

You are right that investors will stay to get along with the project because they know that they can earn more than what they was expected to happen. Adgonos team are doing really good due to the fact that they really wanted to make the platform successful and definitely few weeks from now, they can launch their bounty program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

You are right that investors will stay to get along with the project because they know that they can earn more than what they was expected to happen. Adgonos team are doing really good due to the fact that they really wanted to make the platform successful and definitely few weeks from now, they can launch their bounty program.
It is better to be a part of Adgonos by availing the opportunity to gain good profits with our participation as I analyze their potential I feel it is a right time for me and made myself it as my choice.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

Well, The team is doing their best to make this project successful, the advertising and marketing strategies are really needed to be able to achieve success very soon.

Bounty program on the project will be a really good help in promoting the platform since many bounty hunters wants to make use of their time to earn some tokens.
They should pick participants who can provide quality results because large number is useless if they cant attract new members.
Great statement out there bud, quality over quantity? Sounds good. But that's one of the problem in getting the right people, it takes time, it will test your patience. Let's see if the team can do something great about this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: