Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:29:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2616 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

Well, The team is doing their best to make this project successful, the advertising and marketing strategies are really needed to be able to achieve success very soon.

Bounty program on the project will be a really good help in promoting the platform since many bounty hunters wants to make use of their time to earn some tokens.
They should pick participants who can provide quality results because large number is useless if they cant attract new members.
Great statement out there bud, quality over quantity? Sounds good. But that's one of the problem in getting the right people, it takes time, it will test your patience. Let's see if the team can do something great about this one.
If team could setup the initial potential strong with advanced features of more upgraded versions that would bring more attention and we can easily gain good positive sign for the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

If 4800 people follows you in any platform, this doesnt mean that they are all potential investors. Sorry but you have in twitter not even 1000 followers and I really doubt that you can reach the softcap...
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!
I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.

Yes. That's the only way I think to earned good profits from our investments. But maybe there are still some people don't just depend on exchange site. Some made investments because they believed the concept and the capability of the team to carry the project.

You are right that investors will stay to get along with the project because they know that they can earn more than what they was expected to happen. Adgonos team are doing really good due to the fact that they really wanted to make the platform successful and definitely few weeks from now, they can launch their bounty program.

Exactly, Hopefully the team may continue to strive hard for the better success on this project since this kind of project is very challenging that needs more support by those investors who want to be part on this great and convincing project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!

For a student project the price of the tokens are high. 1 ETH = 12500 Token !  I see in some ICOs where they had a huge amount of budget and advertised also with best youtube influencers, forbes, etc ... they offered their token for 1 ETH = 20 000 Tokens.

ICO price for any project based on some factor like total supply and how many tokens of total supply offer for sell during ICO sale, ethereum price etc ... So it's not just about team and budget. However, to say the price is cheap we always need previous price and since it's ICO price, it doesn't make sense to say it cheap as that guy said.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

If 4800 people follows you in any platform, this doesnt mean that they are all potential investors. Sorry but you have in twitter not even 1000 followers and I really doubt that you can reach the softcap...

As I always say about the team they need a promotional method like  launching a bounty campaign to attract more investor and members to join the ICO stage.

ace09

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.

Yes. That's the only way I think to earned good profits from our investments. But maybe there are still some people don't just depend on exchange site. Some made investments because they believed the concept and the capability of the team to carry the project.

You are right that investors will stay to get along with the project because they know that they can earn more than what they was expected to happen. Adgonos team are doing really good due to the fact that they really wanted to make the platform successful and definitely few weeks from now, they can launch their bounty program.

Exactly, Hopefully the team may continue to strive hard for the better success on this project since this kind of project is very challenging that needs more support by those investors who want to be part on this great and convincing project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.

If more investors will eventually be united here in the Adgonos project, then surelly the community of the crypto currency will have an another project that will help this community to have a great impact and boost the influence of the crypto currency much more around the globe. So, I am one of those people keep on supporting this project to extend of what I can do for Adgonos.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

If more investors will eventually be united here in the Adgonos project, then surelly the community of the crypto currency will have an another project that will help this community to have a great impact and boost the influence of the crypto currency much more around the globe. So, I am one of those people keep on supporting this project to extend of what I can do for Adgonos.
Strengthening the influence of the crypto currency on the rest of the market through worthy projects that promote it - a good financial investment

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

As I always say about the team they need a promotional method like  launching a bounty campaign to attract more investor and members to join the ICO stage.
I would be thinking if launching a bounty campaign is worst if they were not launching it on the right bounty manager.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

Launching bounty campaign is really a big help promoting this project. If lot of people who will join the campaign then a lot also will introduce this project to the community by that way this project would become popular especially to the investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Launching bounty campaign is really a big help promoting this project. If lot of people who will join the campaign then a lot also will introduce this project to the community by that way this project would become popular especially to the investors.
I agree, do they have a plan on launching bounty campaign or not? The team should need make bounty campaign for supporters that want to help the project grows.
I want to raise this comment since many members really want to have a bounty campaign for the project. Hope that the devs would address this.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

The project is very good, but it needs to have good developers, because without the bounty they can not cope with the spread in the Internet.
Well its true that bounties are one of the best way yo promote and create a project community. Since the project is just started let's be all patients. I think team members and marketing team are now working on some effective strategy to attract investors. So maybe bounty campaigns are one of their choices of strategies.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

The project is very good, but it needs to have good developers, because without the bounty they can not cope with the spread in the Internet.
Well its true that bounties are one of the best way yo promote and create a project community. Since the project is just started let's be all patients. I think team members and marketing team are now working on some effective strategy to attract investors. So maybe bounty campaigns are one of their choices of strategies.

You are right, bounty campaigns really help a project a lot to increase its exposures and popularity. It also attract many investors to check their project and make some investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

I'm not sure that the big investors will invest in young guys, no matter how promising they were
sathvik112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

If bounty program and such advertising functionalities was launched then no matter what Adgonos can beat all the expected agenda as per the plan and can taste great success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

If bounty program and such advertising functionalities was launched then no matter what Adgonos can beat all the expected agenda as per the plan and can taste great success.

For me, Not only bounties and advertising are needed for a successful project, they also need to improve their marketing strategies because this will help a lot to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

I often see that the developer does not underestimate the marketing problem of the project and as a result this leads to insufficient fund-raising for the project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

I often see that the developer does not underestimate the marketing problem of the project and as a result this leads to insufficient fund-raising for the project.

The developer should study all the possible ways to become successful and they need to check even the smallest issues and address them immediately to avoid future problems.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

The developer should study all the possible ways to become successful and they need to check even the smallest issues and address them immediately to avoid future problems.
If the issues was not addressed on time that may lead a huge impact for the live performance of the platform and may even impact to all the participants who trust the project, dev involvement is really making every one satisfied.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

I'm not sure that the big investors will invest in young guys, no matter how promising they were

Well, we cannot tell this right now because the team is just starting to work on what is needed for the goodness of this platform and they are just in the planning stage. Perhaps, we just have to keep an eye for this team as they were truly serious to put this project at the top level of competition.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

The developer to be quite difficult. Always it is necessary to be reserved and to go on compromises. To be kind and sympathetic. Only having such leadership skills it is possible to draw attention of people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: