Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2616 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

I often see that the developer does not underestimate the marketing problem of the project and as a result this leads to insufficient fund-raising for the project.

The developer should study all the possible ways to become successful and they need to check even the smallest issues and address them immediately to avoid future problems.
The development team of this project has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now. And they are continuously improving the platform. The team thinks two steps ahead and if they get any problem in it they immediately fix it. The team always believes in hard work. and make sure very soon the team will take  this project to the great height of success.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

I often see that the developer does not underestimate the marketing problem of the project and as a result this leads to insufficient fund-raising for the project.

The developer should study all the possible ways to become successful and they need to check even the smallest issues and address them immediately to avoid future problems.
The development team of this project has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now. And they are continuously improving the platform. The team thinks two steps ahead and if they get any problem in it they immediately fix it. The team always believes in hard work. and make sure very soon the team will take  this project to the great height of success.

Adgonos team were all young professionals and they will do everything to make their platform successful in the future. They continue to find more solutions about their platform especially in the advertising side. Maybe, few days from now. we will know their decision about their plan to launch a bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

I'm not sure that the big investors will invest in young guys, no matter how promising they were

Well, we cannot tell this right now because the team is just starting to work on what is needed for the goodness of this platform and they are just in the planning stage. Perhaps, we just have to keep an eye for this team as they were truly serious to put this project at the top level of competition.

If they can attract real investors by attending crypto related events or gathering and they can generate seed funding through it, they will be able to encourage big investors as well even if they won't meet them.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

A good project and the best thing is that they are open in social networks, and do not hide their identity and are not as anonymous.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!
I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.

Yes. That's the only way I think to earned good profits from our investments. But maybe there are still some people don't just depend on exchange site. Some made investments because they believed the concept and the capability of the team to carry the project.

You are right that investors will stay to get along with the project because they know that they can earn more than what they was expected to happen. Adgonos team are doing really good due to the fact that they really wanted to make the platform successful and definitely few weeks from now, they can launch their bounty program.
If bounty program and such advertising functionalities was launched then no matter what Adgonos can beat all the expected agenda as per the plan and can taste great success.

For me, Not only bounties and advertising are needed for a successful project, they also need to improve their marketing strategies because this will help a lot to attract many investors.

Once a upon a time, a long long time ago Bounties were ACTUALLY powerful. Now though, they're a little better than nothing marketing wise lmao
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

I'm not sure that the big investors will invest in young guys, no matter how promising they were

Well, we cannot tell this right now because the team is just starting to work on what is needed for the goodness of this platform and they are just in the planning stage. Perhaps, we just have to keep an eye for this team as they were truly serious to put this project at the top level of competition.

If they can attract real investors by attending crypto related events or gathering and they can generate seed funding through it, they will be able to encourage big investors as well even if they won't meet them.

In that case, they need to do something and find ways to improved more about their strategy. Moreover, how can they attract investors if they don't have enough funds to advertised their platform?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!
I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.

Yes. That's the only way I think to earned good profits from our investments. But maybe there are still some people don't just depend on exchange site. Some made investments because they believed the concept and the capability of the team to carry the project.

You are right that investors will stay to get along with the project because they know that they can earn more than what they was expected to happen. Adgonos team are doing really good due to the fact that they really wanted to make the platform successful and definitely few weeks from now, they can launch their bounty program.
If bounty program and such advertising functionalities was launched then no matter what Adgonos can beat all the expected agenda as per the plan and can taste great success.

For me, Not only bounties and advertising are needed for a successful project, they also need to improve their marketing strategies because this will help a lot to attract many investors.

There are many parts which we need to do or look out in order to make the project success. One of those are how to promote the project to make it popular,  other is its system and maintainance. I hope investors will find the same great feelings as they update it more and more.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

If the issues raises and not addressed on time, leaving them as they are that would lead to a greater impact in the platform and cause a discomfort for all the existing users and for new users it might turn as a negative sign, so Adgonos should have a priority checklist on this.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

In that case, they need to do something and find ways to improved more about their strategy. Moreover, how can they attract investors if they don't have enough funds to advertised their platform?
To make the project go sucessfull, the project needs to be funded properly and fully so that each of the promotional activity can be fullfilled in time and also the developement of the project needs some huge funds.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Once a upon a time, a long long time ago Bounties were ACTUALLY powerful. Now though, they're a little better than nothing marketing wise lmao
Even now the bounties play a vital role for major of the community as even they do earn some stakes from the project and also the project gets a good amount of investors as it gets spread much more quickly.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

Even now the bounties play a vital role for major of the community as even they do earn some stakes from the project and also the project gets a good amount of investors as it gets spread much more quickly.
There are a lot of bounty hunters which do participate into various bounties to get some good amount of stakes and i think that it also is an effective way for promotion and it should be organised by each profitable project i  guess.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

There are a lot of bounty hunters which do participate into various bounties to get some good amount of stakes and i think that it also is an effective way for promotion and it should be organised by each profitable project i  guess.
It is a better choice for me as I notice the project whitepapers are very promising and the team was constantly working hard in n implementing the good features that adds a positive sign and the price is also good.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

I don't think that this is a recurring problem as most of good projects have specific departments or a team for these issues.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

It is a better choice for me as I notice the project whitepapers are very promising and the team was constantly working hard in n implementing the good features that adds a positive sign and the price is also good.
you have correctly noticed and I agree with you. White paper is really designed very correctly and understandable for any person who is interested in the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

The project is based on a good idea and since the team is working hard I'm sure they are working to develop the project from every aspect to make sure it is a success
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

I don't think that this is a recurring problem as most of good projects have specific departments or a team for these issues.
Yeah thats due to bad marketing and the team knows who to blame for it as there is a separate team that handles this kind of stuff.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

they do have great features i just hope the team make some new introduction in terms of project promotions and bounties those things help lift the project and create awareness among investors

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

What's wrong of having young guys in the team? There's a lot of potential of having them. Let's see if your comment in the future will be a right thing. Good luck for the team and prove them wrong.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

And from what you in general have decided that there are any problems in the project? Why in vain to make up for panic on investors and on the new members who have arrived to community? It gives pleasure to you to do it?
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

What's wrong of having young guys in the team? There's a lot of potential of having them. Let's see if your comment in the future will be a right thing. Good luck for the team and prove them wrong.
Youth have energy for doing they any ambitous. But they really need "Market" and "Users" will using their application. This is their mission, cannot evaluate at now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: