Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:44:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2619 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

It's absolutely mind-wrecking how you can earn money by just using our phones if I understood it correctly. I knew that the technology was developing in a fast pace, but not to this extent. Great job guys!

I found little problem with their method.
On other network ads, company get paid from advertisers and share that money with publishers. But on Adgonos, they don't use ads, So they don't get paid from any advertisers, and to make app owners make money, they use proof of usage which means they give percentage of mobile pool to app owner, So the money will come only from buyers on exchanges.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

We say buying ethereum at $400 is cheap because ethereum was worth $1300 few months ago. So How you consider this price of Adgonos is cheap when there is no previous price to compare to it!
I am just trying to look at the profitabiloty of the coin in the longer run bud.  Maybe when the coin is available for trading that ls the time when the investors profit from this coin.

You are right, after this coin listed in some good exchanges that will be the time that we can finally see if our investments will earn good profit. Looking forward for it to happen.

Yes. That's the only way I think to earned good profits from our investments. But maybe there are still some people don't just depend on exchange site. Some made investments because they believed the concept and the capability of the team to carry the project.

You are right that investors will stay to get along with the project because they know that they can earn more than what they was expected to happen. Adgonos team are doing really good due to the fact that they really wanted to make the platform successful and definitely few weeks from now, they can launch their bounty program.
If bounty program and such advertising functionalities was launched then no matter what Adgonos can beat all the expected agenda as per the plan and can taste great success.

For me, Not only bounties and advertising are needed for a successful project, they also need to improve their marketing strategies because this will help a lot to attract many investors.

Agree with you, now a days you can not just make a bounty campaign in bitcointalk and hope that you gain with it millions of dollars not even paying a single cent for advertising, because you pay your contributers in token after the ICO ends.

This wont work any more. You have to work with social media influencers to gain more potential investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

It is a better choice for me as I notice the project whitepapers are very promising and the team was constantly working hard in n implementing the good features that adds a positive sign and the price is also good.
they do have great features i just hope the team make some new introduction in terms of project promotions and bounties those things help lift the project and create awareness among investors

Yeah, well if this project will be success many will be happy since each and everyone of us want more conveniet and easy way. Having necessary ads are become more annoying which it gets us angry having non sense ads that may pop up on our screen. Hopefully the team may doing well this challenging project which can makes us be comfortable.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

It is a better choice for me as I notice the project whitepapers are very promising and the team was constantly working hard in n implementing the good features that adds a positive sign and the price is also good.
they do have great features i just hope the team make some new introduction in terms of project promotions and bounties those things help lift the project and create awareness among investors

Yeah, well if this project will be success many will be happy since each and everyone of us want more conveniet and easy way. Having necessary ads are become more annoying which it gets us angry having non sense ads that may pop up on our screen. Hopefully the team may doing well this challenging project which can makes us be comfortable.

A young project with a young team, especially about their CEO. But we can believe they are strong and enthusiastic team. I have no comment at this time, i have only think that, we will see whap happen, all is for time make the answer.

feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

Students from major universities across Asia can simply launch their idea here and the community can dicide if this project is worth attention. Amazing opportunity for startups and solid ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: