Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual  (Read 4069 times)
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

This depends on their strategy, for me when the price drops like now it is a strategy that we must do rather than sell cheap and cut loss, be patient to wait at least until the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin
Since bitcoin has been pretty stable at its price these past few months, holding is not a thing for some anymore. We can't expect them to keep on holding for a long time but for me, I still believe that bitcoin will shoot back to the moon again. I have my hopes high for bitcoin and I know things are about to get better here for bitcoin.

Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

It is real. HODL make you rich. There is al lot of manipulation in the market and since I am not a trader so I dont know when to sell and hence whenever I sell, I make a loss.  A lot of people just got rich by HOLDING which is obviously not rich. It requires a lot of patience and trust.My strategy is to HODL 80% of my portfolio. I like trading, so whenever some ICO do 10X, I take out 25% of the investment and reinvest it in the same when it moves down. Putting a cap on my greed helps me feel calm
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

It all depends on the circumstances. indeed many people who get big profits because they do defensive strategy. But for now, I do not think it's the best time to do a hold strategy. I think for now the hold strategy will waste a lot of time, and will make the investors just pause without producing anything. With the current market situation, I think it's best to trade. Because by trading, it may generate profits rather than just waiting without income.

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

The holding of bitcoin is relevant for those who wants long-term investments without excess labor costs. Though naturally it will make for less profit than purchase \sale.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

No matter how some people feel about hodling the coin, most especially for those who don't believe in holding it for long term. It will still remain the strategies of crypto whales. That's the main strategy of whales.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin
Your topic is more on trading or speculation. Its another idea on how he looks on the current market and the possible plan. If you agree to him are you that fully convinced with what he stated or you just followed him because of that. The popularity of bitcoin is not decreasing. It is only mot so much hype now so to expect in public they are in holding and without any word to hype or to post everywhere the price pump of it.
Constantly engaged HODL is very dangerous. The crypto world is changing, and people's tactics must also change. We must learn to put a stop-loss, learn to trade. We must constantly engage in self-study. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Your topic is more on trading or speculation. Its another idea on how he looks on the current market and the possible plan. If you agree to him are you that fully convinced with what he stated or you just followed him because of that. The popularity of bitcoin is not decreasing. It is only mot so much hype now so to expect in public they are in holding and without any word to hype or to post everywhere the price pump of it.
Constantly engaged HODL is very dangerous. The crypto world is changing, and people's tactics must also change. We must learn to put a stop-loss, learn to trade. We must constantly engage in self-study. Cool
Yes we should believe in our study because some people cannot see you in successful life and that's why they make fake news about bitcoin, so bitcoin price will never down rather it will more increase and profitable because many of people are blind trusted in bitcoin and that's why they invest their a lot of money in this currency.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

those who made profits in 2017 if they would have sold the coins in feb itself they would have made 3 times profits in selling and again buying so hodl wont work in all instances
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

Nothing can ever hinder the Bitcoin Hold Strategy at all, since it is the trusted technique to earn good income or returns in the Cryptocurrency dealings or tradings. We still so much believe in the brighter future of Bitcoin not to earn good return on investment alone, but to also achieve Nakomoto Satoshi's objective for Bitcoin becoming an accepted on line currency as medium of exchange in the nearest future.
If that strong believe is not instinct in us, I doubt whether most of us shall stick to Bitcoin in this field.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

The holding of bitcoin is relevant for those who wants long-term investments without excess labor costs. Though naturally it will make for less profit than purchase \sale.
The hold strategy is really effective specially when all people hete in cryptp will have a long patience on holding, because we all know thta bitcoin is for long term investment so dont expecf that bitcoin price can be really high in short term, just hold and wait for a big pump.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

I think the best strategy today is hodl, if the price continues to decline and has not reached the target we expect, of course we must hold and always optimistic that the future will be better, hold at least until December will make us successful.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

I think since the very high rise of bitcoin prices in 2016-2017 the word HODL is starting to look because if compared price of bitcoin for the year-to-year, HODL is something to do and profitable. HODL or not it's also the decision of each of us and I'm also sure cryptocurrency has a good future when viewed from the technology that is blockchain.
sangungaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

I think, It depends you . If you trader, you can trade when you already have profit and just buy again at dip. I personally an Investor, so I prefer HODL for long term.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I am positive that the bitcoin is a very profitable investment object and there is no doubt that a person who dedicates enough time and effort would be able to make some good money. The key is to stay patient and not panic sell.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

That's not true. Your style is really important in that, if you like holding, and know some about it, I don't see a problem for you not to do it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

I don't think the strategy is so simple. If we extend the trading cycle, we will find that HODL is very correct. This strategy is not a problem. The most important thing is when you start investing. Investing in a potential project as early as possible is the key to winning.
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:20:17 AM

Hodling is just the synonym for long term investment without any liquidation.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

Yes, it could be that people do not fully believe in Bitcoin. Yet there is a lot of evidence of people who succeeded because holding Bitcoin with a very long time. I will also stick to my stance to continue to hold all the Bitcoin I have. And I will continue to be patient and wait for the price of Bitcoin to really be on top.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

The decision to hold your coins or any other particular cryptocurrencies is always profitable most of the time for an investor because the vlue needs some time to increase and that cannot happen for one night / one day.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: