Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Drugser

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

I would like to remind the BTT community that EO.Trade is offering a pre-sale with special price advantages. But not only the price are selling point, EO.Trade wants to prepare us for the future, as more and more services they will represent to us. So I definitely think that EO.Trade alone is worth investing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

I would like to remind the BTT community that EO.Trade is offering a pre-sale with special price advantages. But not only the price are selling point, EO.Trade wants to prepare us for the future, as more and more services they will represent to us. So I definitely think that EO.Trade alone is worth investing

Indeed, the ecosystem made by EO.Trade is our future, hope they will go further
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

I have been following EO.Trade project for a little time, now I have observed that they are really keen on putting their investors interest first before theirs.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I have been following EO.Trade project for a little time, now I have observed that they are really keen on putting their investors interest first before theirs.
That's how a project with standard is supposed to be, putting their investors first and making them their number one priority.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

Are the Devlopeo team working on any new marketing campaigns? I checked the live counter on the website and it only looks like they have few backers at the moment and they have only raised $20k since pre-ICO start.
Do you think investors understand the project or is it just the markets that are hampering their pre-sale?
While I agree, they need to up advertising in the crypto space as well as the mainstream areas. As word of mouth only gets so far. $20k already is a substantial amount so far for such an early presale with basically no advertising, I really hope they start advertising really soon or I fear no progress on the presale may stall. But I’m still very hopeful we will go softcap as the idea is great and the team seems to have a great niche that deserves a quality project
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Just saw the news on the EO.Trade channel that they received 100/100 from ICORanker. Good to see the team is doing a great job. Telegram gets more and more important.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

Just saw the news on the EO.Trade channel that they received 100/100 from ICORanker. Good to see the team is doing a great job. Telegram gets more and more important.
The team are doing well, but it would be good to see some more advertising and publicity on their pages, as it would be good to see some additional investors as a part of the community.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

People get more interested in EO.Trade. Soon they will get huge investors and others will start to contribute too as they might be in doubt now
NeRoX82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

People get more interested in EO.Trade. Soon they will get huge investors and others will start to contribute too as they might be in doubt now

That’s really great, indeed! We should see a significant impact on the number of backers and $$$ raised.
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

That’s really great, indeed! We should see a significant impact on the number of backers and $$$ raised.
This is good news for the team. I am sure they will find a potential investors soon. In this way, ICO can be pushed to success. As somebody mentioned, blockchain conferences could be helpful to find them.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

This is good news for the team. I am sure they will find a potential investors soon. In this way, ICO can be pushed to success. As somebody mentioned, blockchain conferences could be helpful to find them.
I learnt the iCoin Summit is coming very soon, I am not very sure about the date maybe sometimes in 2 weeks but EO.Trade can key into this and go present the project that affects the blockchain significantly.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

I learnt the iCoin Summit is coming very soon, I am not very sure about the date maybe sometimes in 2 weeks but EO.Trade can key into this and go present the project that affects the blockchain significantly.
iCoin Summit will take place in Cyprus at 9-10 May, EO.Trade will visit it for sure. You can check it there: https://icoinsummit.com/
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

iCoin Summit will take place in Cyprus at 9-10 May, EO.Trade will visit it for sure. You can check it there: https://icoinsummit.com/
Looks pretty cool, there will be a lot of other ICO projects and sponsors there, I hope they will secure some big investments and stand out. Moreover, are there any big blockchain/ICO conferences planned for EO.Trade?
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

Looks pretty cool, there will be a lot of other ICO projects and sponsors there, I hope they will secure some big investments and stand out. Moreover, are there any big blockchain/ICO conferences planned for EO.Trade?
Yeah, the team will visit IFX EXPO at 22-24 May, here is the website: https://www.ifxexpo.com/
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

Who knows, maybe they already have an agreement with big investors from that blockchain summits. It wouldn't surprise me.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

That's how a project with standard is supposed to be, putting their investors first and making them their number one priority.
This exactly how the team is caring about their investors. That is extremely important for me as an investor. That’s why I am part of EO.Trade community. Together with that, project theme is also promising.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Community is exploding for sure. We will hit multiple targets in the coming days. There will be more investments coming from the people in the coming days to hit the softcap sooner than later.
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Community is exploding for sure. We will hit multiple targets in the coming days. There will be more investments coming from the people in the coming days to hit the softcap sooner than later.

Let's hope some of these people from Telegram will decide to invest in EO.Trade. Even though already more than 50% of the softcap is reached, the sale could progress a bit faster. Especially when you consider the huge bonus you can still get.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Let's hope some of these people from Telegram will decide to invest in EO.Trade. Even though already more than 50% of the softcap is reached, the sale could progress a bit faster. Especially when you consider the huge bonus you can still get.
Good to see word of mouth getting around, now the people need to put their cash up and actually invest the project deserves good investors and lots of them. I really wanna see this project make it as the trading platform and all this ecosystem is such a good opportunity, I hope they get to bring to market
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Good to see word of mouth getting around, now the people need to put their cash up and actually invest the project deserves good investors and lots of them. I really wanna see this project make it as the trading platform and all this ecosystem is such a good opportunity, I hope they get to bring to market
I am glad this forum and thread help us to get a lot of information and discuss the project with the dev and other investors and supporters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: