Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

I was very interested in the idea of the project.
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

It's great that the manager post news, but why do you answer the questions so rare? At what stage is the project now?

Maybe there is a Telegram group for this kind of questions? BTT is too slow to answer questions
People in team probably busy with technically project. Most of the questions asked on the forum is answered pages ago or in the whitepaper.

They have their social media PR people so they take care of that. No need to bother the devs with that. But I can understand that they have a lot of work to do besides answering similar questions.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

It's great that the manager post news, but why do you answer the questions so rare? At what stage is the project now?

Maybe there is a Telegram group for this kind of questions? BTT is too slow to answer questions
People in team probably busy with technically project. Most of the questions asked on the forum is answered pages ago or in the whitepaper.

They have their social media PR people so they take care of that. No need to bother the devs with that. But I can understand that they have a lot of work to do besides answering similar questions.

They should have taken note of it because it's one of the most important elements. Many people want certainty about the project, there may be doubts if there's no response. But thanks to developers there are some answers on our questions.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

They should have taken note of it because it's one of the most important elements. Many people want certainty about the project, there may be doubts if there's no response. But thanks to developers there are some answers on our questions.
You are right about that. Sometimes no response can cause panic with investors. It's better to keep everyone in the loop. Nice to see that EO.Trade cares about that.
CeNaToP

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

You are right about that. Sometimes no response can cause panic with investors. It's better to keep everyone in the loop. Nice to see that EO.Trade cares about that.

I think simply most of teams decided to focus mostly on the telegram, when it comes to everyday communication with investors, as its convenient and fast.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Indeed nowadays with all the social media platforms the communication is very fast and customers get nervous if they don't have a quick answer.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Two months left to take part in public presale on https:// eo.trade.
Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies and fiat for EO tokens. Get ready to get involved in the presale offering the most value.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies and fiat for EO tokens. Get ready to get involved in the presale offering the most value.
I think EO.Trade accepting 22 cryptocurrencies is quite a huge number, the EO team should have thought starting with a lesser number considering the fact that the project is just starting.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

I think EO.Trade accepting 22 cryptocurrencies is quite a huge number, the EO team should have thought starting with a lesser number considering the fact that the project is just starting.
It still depends on you if you will join the ICO. For me it is better to join as long as the price still low and the bonuses are tasty.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

It still depends on you if you will join the ICO. For me it is better to join as long as the price still low and the bonuses are tasty.

Well, is all about giving preferences to the community, as long as it has no negative effect on the project, then I see no reason why we should be worried about that, personally I don't think it’s something to get fixated about, as the project's main focus is on trading, not like is more of an exchange site
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

Well, is all about giving preferences to the community, as long as it has no negative effect on the project, then I see no reason why we should be worried about that, personally I don't think it’s something to get fixated about, as the project's main focus is on trading, not like is more of an exchange site
It’s better to join in now, because after this stage of presale, price is expected to go much higher during the main ICO sales. This is according to information gotten from their telegram group and the website.
NeRoX82

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

It’s better to join in now, because after this stage of presale, price is expected to go much higher during the main ICO sales. This is according to information gotten from their telegram group and the website.
At the moment is a fantastic opportunity to get in whilst the coin is still undervalued and has plenty of growth to do.
With the current crypto market situation also offers pretty good value to get in now.
I hope we can see some nice rises within the next ~6 months
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Team looks big and impressive, what are some previous projects that you worked on? I’m studying hard before investment.

Hello, our company already created https://expertoption.com. It's a trading platform we created from scratch including software development, marketing and customer care. We have 100+ employees and years of history.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

True. But what is the price for main-sale? I think I have seen it earlier but forgot. My bad. I also did not check the ICO progress today. How far are we? Still long way for softcap?
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

True. But what is the price for main-sale? I think I have seen it earlier but forgot. My bad. I also did not check the ICO progress today. How far are we? Still long way for softcap?
I don’t think it was announced, wasn’t it? Just that it would be 1.5 times lower than the presale pricing which makes sense as that’s how presales work - they give huge discount for the "risk" of getting into a project early, so they get more bonuses and benefits from entering early. I'd guess they will stick to this price from the presale as that’s what I read elsewhere I think on the presale pages.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

But where you found about 20 crypto currencies? I mean I did not see that, I just want to know exactly which 20 crypto currency they are accepting while purchasing/contributing ICO?
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

I think the price will be the same like for the presale. What I think is that they will decline bonuses that we have right now (I mean this 40% bonus).
Presale is going pretty good, we already have about $7.7m, which is quite impressive for this early stage.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

But where you found about 20 crypto currencies? I mean I did not see that, I just want to know exactly which 20 crypto currency they are accepting while purchasing/contributing ICO?
I would say to register on the website and go to the buying page – you would see all available payment methods, 22 cryptocurrencies and fiat deposit: https://eo.trade/personal/payment
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

I would say to register on the website and go to the buying page – you would see all available payment methods, 22 cryptocurrencies and fiat deposit: https://eo.trade/personal/payment
Thanks for sharing the site, I checked and I can see most of the crypto currencies are good one. Trading at good rate so I think its good move by EO.Trade team.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

Thanks for sharing the site, I checked and I can see most of the crypto currencies are good one. Trading at good rate so I think its good move by EO.Trade team.
I just checked EO.Trade ICO site and it looks so good, I really love this design. There are lots of good information and this will surely help EO token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: