Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
LEETAP

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Just checked that they almost hit 3k members in their telegram group chat, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.

The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though

Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like EO.Trade, the more investors will come. EO tokens can help devs to earn money and to accelerate project.
This is great news, EO.Trade new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fullytake part in investing in the project.
I hope so too. On one hand such a big community is great, but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
Yes, but even if you do not invest, you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and bigger the community, more people can share the idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Just checked that they almost hit 3k members in their telegram group chat, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.

The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though

Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like EO.Trade, the more investors will come. EO tokens can help devs to earn money and to accelerate project.
This is great news, EO.Trade new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fullytake part in investing in the project.
I hope so too. On one hand such a big community is great, but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
Yes, but even if you do not invest, you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and bigger the community, more people can share the idea.

That’s exactly the success of whole bounty concept it. Social media is at its best for such promotion purposes. If social media promotion is not efficient, you will immediately see it in the ICO progress.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

That’s exactly the success of whole bounty concept it. Social media is at its best for such promotion purposes. If social media promotion is not efficient, you will immediately see it in the ICO progress.
Social media is exploding. This should reflect in their token sales as well. Let’s see how things are moving for EO.Trade in the coming days. Market is kind of stabilizing too. There should not be any worry on that front.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

The project seems interesting. The combination of trading on blockchain and other ecosystem platforms has always intrigued me, I think I will follow development closely.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

The project seems interesting. The combination of trading on blockchain and other ecosystem platforms has always intrigued me, I think I will follow development closely.

I think the two combined together, it is the next new technology to come into implementation at the enterprise level, which I think will offer some great profits towards the end of 2018-2019. We should see some nice progress this year and will be a matter of time before business' start using the technology.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

I think the two combined together, it is the next new technology to come into implementation at the enterprise level, which I think will offer some great profits towards the end of 2018-2019. We should see some nice progress this year and will be a matter of time before business' start using the technology.
With blockchain becoming more and more widely accept, and crypto trading just starting to take off, I think you're right, it's going to be interesting to see where it will lead us.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

With blockchain becoming more and more widely accept, and crypto trading just starting to take off, I think you're right, it's going to be interesting to see where it will lead us.
I agree with you, also the growing interest of the audience of investors in this project gives an opportunity to achieve excellent results for this team.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

I agree with you, also the growing interest of the audience of investors in this project gives an opportunity to achieve excellent results for this team.
I agree, marketing wise EO.Trade is doing very well and this will attract incentives to support the team for sure. I will study to decide on the investment.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

I agree, marketing wise EO.Trade is doing very well and this will attract incentives to support the team for sure. I will study to decide on the investment.
Well, you have come this far and you are familiar with the company name, and you have hopefully visited the EO.Trade website, hope you invest in this project wisely.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

Well, you have come this far and you are familiar with the company name, and you have hopefully visited the EO.Trade website, hope you invest in this project wisely.
Yeah bro, get on board, it’s only get better from here, EO.Trade plans to implement a handful of awesome features kindly check out their whitepaper  https://static.expertoption.com/ico/eo-whitepaper.pdf
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

We kept our clients safe for years at ExpertOption, we will now maintain full security on blockchain with EO! Stay safe with the EO ecosystem. Sale is live https://eo.trade
#WorldPasswordDay

Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Yeah bro, get on board, it’s only get better from here, EO.Trade plans to implement a handful of awesome features kindly check out their whitepaper  https://static.expertoption.com/ico/eo-whitepaper.pdf

They do have a lot of great features including their EO.Trade ecosystem and unique platforms which could bring us the all new experience.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

I'm being honest here. I like this project. Seems great. Good, solid team. Great idea as well.
Can someone send me a link to the roadmap? Thank you very much in advance.
YGICIQU

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

I'm being honest here. I like this project. Seems great. Good, solid team. Great idea as well.
Can someone send me a link to the roadmap? Thank you very much in advance.
It’s in the whitepaper too, check the link above. Also there is much more information about project and token itself.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

I haven’t checked the ICO project for the last time, I a bit doubt about investing… What do you think?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

I haven’t checked the ICO project for the last time, I a bit doubt about investing… What do you think?

Me too did not check the ICO progress lately. I am sure about reaching softcap and move forward. This is EO.Trade project. So no need to worry about it. Just waiting for the announcement to come from team regarding that.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

Me too did not check the ICO progress lately. I am sure about reaching softcap and move forward. This is EO.Trade project. So no need to worry about it. Just waiting for the announcement to come from team regarding that.
I know only about presale going on and I don’t see huge progress since days now. Presale could move much faster.
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

I know only about presale going on and I don’t see huge progress since days now. Presale could move much faster.
Presale is going fast enough. Last week they collected really huge sum. Closed pre-ICO raised about $5m, what you see is the token sale progress.
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

Presale is going fast enough. Last week they collected really huge sum. Closed pre-ICO raised about $5m, what you see is the token sale progress.

I liked how the team reacted to something not working exactly how they wanted; as a business decision, I think it was a really smart move; they basically gave the community a chance to invest early; that was not very rewarding but going after investors was a really smart move if you ask me. Always have a plan B.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

I liked how the team reacted to something not working exactly how they wanted; as a business decision, I think it was a really smart move; they basically gave the community a chance to invest early; that was not very rewarding but going after investors was a really smart move if you ask me. Always have a plan B.
Seems to be very interesting one because we can able to learn all them in one website, but how they are going to give the community a chance, whether they are allocating any background work?
6.500. I’m interested to see what becoming EO.Trade platform is going to do to help traders, I wonder if it will be like an industry in a few
years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: