Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

What is your team? where links to the site where the links in the branch are generosity, the most important links are not there), as you created the topic on the forum, I do not understand)

hello, our website is https://eo.trade. Our managers are listed there. Also you can find our employees who have Linkedin on Linkedin page of our company: https://linkedin.com/company/18583680/ Interviews already recorded and soon will be published on the website too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Hi guys, your link to EO.Trade is not working! Almost 2 days left since I saw it
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

Hi guys, your link to EO.Trade is not working! Almost 2 days left since I saw it

Check your internet connection, everything is working fine
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

No, it doesn’t. When I click it, it redirects me to ico.expertoption.com, which is not working at all. The EO.Trade itself works fine, I agree
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

No, it doesn’t. When I click it, it redirects me to ico.expertoption.com, which is not working at all. The EO.Trade itself works fine, I agree
I don’t understand, wjat are you talking about exactly? IF you are saying that everything works and it’s not working at the same time
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I don’t understand, wjat are you talking about exactly? IF you are saying that everything works and it’s not working at the same time
Please, check the link to EO.Trade in the bottom of the first post on BTT.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Please, check the link to EO.Trade in the bottom of the first post on BTT.

Oh, I got it, it’s really not working. Devs, fix it please
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

The team will definitely achieve their goals. But more job need to be done to spread the word about the project and their goals plus what they have achieved already. This project itself has no expiration, we can wait for long for its adoption.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

The team will definitely achieve their goals. But more job need to be done to spread the word about the project and their goals plus what they have achieved already. This project itself has no expiration, we can wait for long for its adoption.

Yes it's really good progress by EO. I see lot of interest from people in this project. I think presales token will be collected in very short time.
NeRoX82

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Yes it's really good progress by EO. I see lot of interest from people in this project. I think presales token will be collected in very short time.
Seems to be slowly gaining steam for a presale like this with still minimal advertising, it’s pretty good news to see things running smoothly so far. Hopefully we will see more marketing as we get toward mid/end of presale. And especially as we roll into the ICO, I’m hopeful the team will put a nice bit of cash into the investment of advertising to get the project some much needed attention
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

EO.Trade has over 2800 users in Telegram channel and more than 4k follower on Twitter, the pre sale should be sold out in very short time.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

EO.Trade has over 2800 users in Telegram channel and more than 4k follower on Twitter, the pre sale should be sold out in very short time.

Let's hope you are right and a big part of this huge community contributes to the project. But I don't see the reason why they are waiting. The special 46% bonus are still available.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

Let's hope you are right and a big part of this huge community contributes to the project. But I don't see the reason why they are waiting. The special 46% bonus are still available.
EO.Trade has spent good amount of work in social media outreach, it's satisfying to see your investment go well
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

EO.Trade has spent good amount of work in social media outreach, it's satisfying to see your investment go well

The idea itself is attractive especially to traders, and I genuinely think novices would really find this appealing. I even think crypto lovers would really love this; since there is an incentive to trade with ease with such good platforms. Who knows maybe the EO will be number one platform in the future.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

For what time 46% will be available? Yesterday there was 47% Also, where can I check the token sale progress?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

I think the cost advantage of investing in the presale is not clear enough. It should be explained much more, how high the price will be at the public sale.
The project is excellent, there is no doubt about it, but most people only see the quick profit, so you have to attract those people with the price
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

I think the cost advantage of investing in the presale is not clear enough. It should be explained much more, how high the price will be at the public sale.
The project is excellent, there is no doubt about it, but most people only see the quick profit, so you have to attract those people with the price
This project is not a shortime project to gain quick profit. This is a longterm project in which you can invest now and hold the tokens for years.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

EO.Trade developers are very active I must say, not just here, also on their telegram group, merely following this thread you'll notice how passionate they are about their project and how quickly they reply to investor. More ICOs should have developers like this.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

EO.Trade developers are very active I must say, not just here, also on their telegram group, merely following this thread you'll notice how passionate they are about their project and how quickly they reply to investor. More ICOs should have developers like this.
Glad to see the team has worked hard on growing the community as once you have a strong community you have a strong project! Keep up the good work on social media, I'm sure the presale will fly out.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

Glad to see the team has worked hard on growing the community as once you have a strong community you have a strong project! Keep up the good work on social media, I'm sure the presale will fly out.

The team really did a great job by getting so much investors. Their social media is a huge group now, which means that a lot of investors are interested in this project. I think that because of their huge social media group, it should be easy for them to get even more investors to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: