Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

More payment options have been added to EO including EOS and TRX. Making your experience easier is our priority. Don’t forget sale is now live https://eo.trade/

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

Hello , came here from youtube advert , just to check out your project . Would be really nice if you guys could put team members on website . Cant seem to find team on whitepaper aswell , but did find on icowatchlist information about team . Your advert is all over my youtube  Roll Eyes So far seems promising to me . Hope you guys suceed

Sorry just found out you got Team members on the website , should scroll down a little bit Smiley
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Yeah, I found you on youtube as well. If you had a bounty campaign, it would be easier to see your presence everywhere else, not just youtube, and you would not have to pay a dime for additional advertising.
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

there is no bounty on this project  Shocked. I have found this project on youtube Grin.
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

there is no bounty on this project  Shocked. I have found this project on youtube Grin.

Hello, we have referral program. You will receive 10% of your referral investment. Just register at https://eo.trade and get your referral link
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Wow, the bonuses keep decreasing, right now it’s 41%. Does anybody know how long will it decrease?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Wow, the bonuses keep decreasing, right now it’s 41%. Does anybody know how long will it decrease?
Don’t know the exact number, but it will decrease until pre-ICO end certainly
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

Well, it’s obvious. I guess only devs can answer this question now.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

Have you checked the whitepaper? I bet they had pointed it, it’s so important for investors.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

Have you checked the whitepaper? I bet they had pointed it, it’s so important for investors.
Personally, I have found nothing about it. The only thing I know is that pre-ICO stage will end at the June 29
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Personally, I have found nothing about it. The only thing I know is that pre-ICO stage will end at the June 29
If I have calculated it right, the final presale bonus will be about 30%. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think this way that devs should clear this question.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

If I have calculated it right, the final presale bonus will be about 30%. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think this way that devs should clear this question.
Why do you guys thinking about end of presale? If you have done your research, then invest your money right now. If you are in doubt, then you can male your final decision faster that 2 months. I don’t understand that type of people.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

Why do you guys thinking about end of presale? If you have done your research, then invest your money right now. If you are in doubt, then you can male your final decision faster that 2 months. I don’t understand that type of people.
You don’t think about that thing that potential investor could have no money at the moment, and he will get his money in 2 month. Don’t think that simple, all people have their own troubles.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

You don’t think about that thing that potential investor could have no money at the moment, and he will get his money in 2 month. Don’t think that simple, all people have their own troubles.
If you have no money, you shouldn’t invest at all. Investing implies that you send not the last money, you always should afford to lose this money. But if the things comes right, you’ll multiply your investments
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

If you have no money, you shouldn’t invest at all. Investing implies that you send not the last money, you always should afford to lose this money. But if the things comes right, you’ll multiply your investments
ICO is not about losing money, that’s why Vitalik created smart contracts. If the project will not reach the soft cap, you’ll get full refund. If it will, you’ll get the profit. That’s all.
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

We have integrated a large number of new cryptocurrencies to the EO ecosystem including Aeternity and Status. The new cryptos can be used to buy EO coin and will continue to be in use in all our platforms. The EO coin sale is now live https://eo.trade/

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

We have integrated a large number of new cryptocurrencies to the EO ecosystem including Aeternity and Status. The new cryptos can be used to buy EO coin and will continue to be in use in all our platforms. The EO coin sale is now live https://eo.trade/

Hello would be really nice if you guys could add HiveProject ( HVN ) , InsurePal (IPL ) . Is there any application form to list Token or team decides what to list ? Hopefully your project will suceed Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

Go through some of the old post here, then check whitepaper and roadmap, understand concept and then invest. EO.Trade is good project for sure. But if you check all details then it will give you confidence to hold tokens for long time.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

Go through some of the old post here, then check whitepaper and roadmap, understand concept and then invest. EO.Trade is good project for sure. But if you check all details then it will give you confidence to hold tokens for long time.
To add to this, you might find the following useful:
Whitepaper: https://static.expertoption.com/ico/eo-whitepaper.pdf
Official Telegram: https://t.me/EOTrade
If you are interested in trading, cryptocurrency wallet and crypto news, I think you'll be interested in the project.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

Good words friend. Well said, but I want to quickly add that you should not forget to do your own research before investing based on your own discretion. As the team actually don't give financial or investment advice here. But community would love your decision to join the moon journey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: