Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
ivangoff

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

I see EO.Trade team is very active in social media, I trust them. They will do their best behind project, they are also will do good marketing I think.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

I see EO.Trade team is very active in social media, I trust them. They will do their best behind project, they are also will do good marketing I think.
The team has a lot of work. However, you are right. The team should keep potential investors informed about the steps to develop the project.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

EO.Trade project has a great potential to become a development accelerator for every sphere of trading and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of trading market.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

EO.Trade project has a great potential to become a development accelerator for every sphere of trading and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of trading market.
But I personally think that marketing is most important thing for ICO, no matter how good your project it, if people don’t know about it then you will not see good subscription to ICO.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

But I personally think that marketing is most important thing for ICO, no matter how good your project it, if people don’t know about it then you will not see good subscription to ICO.
I agree, marketing is needed even for good projects like EO.Trade. If the team have enough time and enough members, they would make an additional airdrop e.g. In general, devs should make something like this
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Right now market is raising up so any kind of bad/good impact may possible in ICO? I mean EO.Trade still receiving funds from investors?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

Right now market is raising up so any kind of bad/good impact may possible in ICO? I mean EO.Trade still receiving funds from investors?
The only bad thing is that they can fix ETH price at lower level, so you will get less tokens than you expected. Otherwise, everything is good
liuka

Activity: 838
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

I think is it not any impact in ICO, because I see some ICO is succesfull raised in softcap
it depend of investors if this project is promising. Investor are intersted.
ROFI32

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Tokens values are fixed, therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement.
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Tokens values are fixed, therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement.
That's good news, I thought the same question, no one is going to want to purchase with a red running market, but I guess they have already anticipated this and hence the fixed coin value.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

That's good news, I thought the same question, no one is going to want to purchase with a red running market, but I guess they have already anticipated this and hence the fixed coin value.
That’s the advantage of fixing the token price in stable currency and accepting the investments in Crypto. This way, there is a possibility of ICO being successful in most cases.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

That’s the advantage of fixing the token price in stable currency and accepting the investments in Crypto. This way, there is a possibility of ICO being successful in most cases.
Me too agree on this. Pricing in stablecoins is the best strategy and it will be appreciated by many investors. Also psychologically it will give confidence to the investors. I like it in this way.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Me too agree on this. Pricing in stablecoins is the best strategy and it will be appreciated by many investors. Also psychologically it will give confidence to the investors. I like it in this way.
I am actually surprised the project is still not very popular as the idea is very unique... The project is getting very less attention from the public and more need to be done in improving that.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

I am actually surprised the project is still not very popular as the idea is very unique... The project is getting very less attention from the public and more need to be done in improving that.
I'm wondering about the less attention too. EO.Trade is such a revolutionary project of developing new and high quality ecosystem for future needs.
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

A normal thing when pre-sales projects do not collect so much. And would you think that every project is always for the first time collects this? Of course not, because it depends from the hard work of dev manager.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

A normal thing when pre-sales projects do not collect so much. And would you think that every project is always for the first time collects this? Of course not, because it depends from the hard work of dev manager.
Yes, I can agree with you, but the EO.Trade team is very active and made a lot of progress so far. This is why I think that this project will surely reach the softcap.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Yes, I can agree with you, but the EO.Trade team is very active and made a lot of progress so far. This is why I think that this project will surely reach the softcap.

I can imagine that the team is working very hard and that they are still in discussions with a lot of big investors. Yesterday they announced bank card payments, which is super cool for me
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

Referral campaign and planned airdrop will highly benefit the EO community, as any other bounties
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

What is your team? where links to the site where the links in the branch are generosity, the most important links are not there), as you created the topic on the forum, I do not understand)

hello, our website is https://eo.trade. Our managers are listed there. Also you can find our employees who have Linkedin on Linkedin page of our company: https://linkedin.com/company/18583680/ Interviews already recorded and soon will be published on the website too

excellent thanks to you) but you need to prefix it to the main page because this important information and I'm sure it is needed by many)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: