Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
GOZIC

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

The creation of a platform based on blocking technologies is probably not new, but the use of such technologies for trading in fiat and crypto without intermediaries saves time and money, but how is it possible to conduct transactions and check them in seconds?
I personally wonder of every developing blockchain technology. I've read that ICO participants can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. It’s such amazing, and is that still possible?
Are you sure? If that is possible that's awesome, because I'm waiting for Coinbase to verify me and its taking a while now...
PRAKT!K

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

The creation of a platform based on blocking technologies is probably not new, but the use of such technologies for trading in fiat and crypto without intermediaries saves time and money, but how is it possible to conduct transactions and check them in seconds?
I personally wonder of every developing blockchain technology. I've read that ICO participants can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. It’s such amazing, and is that still possible?
Are you sure? If that is possible that's awesome, because I'm waiting for Coinbase to verify me and its taking a while now...
I am not really happy with Coinbase, I would suggest getting a Ledger. It's quicker and safer IMHO.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

I am not really happy with Coinbase, I would suggest getting a Ledger. It's quicker and safer IMHO.

What is Ledger? Haven’t heard about it. Can I also buy crypto on this Ledger? Need to google it as soon as it possible.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

What is Ledger? Haven’t heard about it. Can I also buy crypto on this Ledger? Need to google it as soon as it possible.
Ledger is a way to store crypto on a physical device, a hardware wallet. You still need to purchase crypto, but there are alternatives to Coinbase. I hope I’ve helped you.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

What he is referring to is actually a hardware wallet which stores the user's private keys in a secure hardware device. It’s a really good thing, I even have one to store my BTC.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

I like your innovative trading idea and the opportunities that the platform will provide, especially trading in every wanted currency. Given 36% of bonuses, do not you think that investors will greatly reduce the rate after entering the crypto exchanges?
YGICIQU

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

I like your innovative trading idea and the opportunities that the platform will provide, especially trading in every wanted currency. Given 36% of bonuses, do not you think that investors will greatly reduce the rate after entering the crypto exchanges?

If by rate you mean the value of EO tokens, then no, actually the opposite! Once the network is operational, I expect network usage grow, demand will sharply increase, and as no new tokens will enter the market, I expect the price of tokens to increase.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

AT EO.Finance has all the chances to become a financial center where everyone can fully manage all their digital and crypto currencies!
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

I've also read that - it is probably still possible as it is presale now... And also I haven’t heard nothing about no fees in payments via cards, maybe it’s right.
Awesome to hear that, ease of use is very important, and being able to buy EO tokens right there on the platform with fiat will help to spread among non-crypto users, and you need those in the end.
IWYXYM

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

This seems like a very serious project, do you have some big company behind you? And also, do you have any competitors on the market? I think that this market is competitive, which will bring us better experience.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

This seems like a very serious project, do you have some big company behind you? And also, do you have any competitors on the market? I think that this market is competitive, which will bring us better experience.

Well, there are a lot of tokens on the market, but all of them have some difference between them, so it could be possible they do not have direct competitor. But I’m not sure, maybe there are similar project with similar idea, but I don’t believe in it.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Well, there are a lot of tokens on the market, but all of them have some difference between them, so it could be possible they do not have direct competitor. But I’m not sure, maybe there are similar project with similar idea, but I don’t believe in it.
Other platforms are trying to bring financial trading to the
blockchain, but EO.Trade took a unique approach by giving people four different platforms in one. This alone should encourage the growth of the whole project, with the added fact that the team are building a one-stop-platform where every currency can be traded, from dollars and euros to bitcoin and ethereum.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

Other platforms are trying to bring financial trading to the
blockchain, but EO.Trade took a unique approach by giving people four different platforms in one. This alone should encourage the growth of the whole project, with the added fact that the team are building a one-stop-platform where every currency can be traded, from dollars and euros to bitcoin and ethereum.

This project has a concept of a mature and highly appropriate to the situation, and the conditions are indeed needed, furthermore there is already a fact about this as it was already mentioned above hopefully, this project forward bring many benefits and gives much convenience for us.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

Any info on when the product will be out? I know it’s too early to talk about it, but maybe approximate dates.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Any info on when the product will be out? I know it’s too early to talk about it, but maybe approximate dates.
According to the roadmap,EO.Finance should be out in July 2018,but seems like it wont be open beta right from the begining,so it will take some time for general public to try it out.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

According to the roadmap,EO.Finance should be out in July 2018,but seems like it wont be open beta right from the begining,so it will take some time for general public to try it out.
Ok, I got it, and what about other platforms? Are they in the developing already?
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

Ok, I got it, and what about other platforms? Are they in the developing already?
What about other platforms, I think even team can’t predict when they will publish it. Roadmap says that EO.Trade for example will be released in the December this year, but plans may change.
YGICIQU

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

What about other platforms, I think even team can’t predict when they will publish it. Roadmap says that EO.Trade for example will be released in the December this year, but plans may change.
What do you mean by “plans may change”? The team has correct roadmap and they should stick to it.
GOZIC

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

What do you mean by “plans may change”? The team has correct roadmap and they should stick to it.
Yeah, I know, but they can publish this platform a bit earlier or a bit later. As it mentioned above, all the dates are approximate and cannot be 100% correct.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

I heard that bonus in this stage of Pre ICO is 35%, will that stay the same in second stage or the bonus will be lesser?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: