Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26418 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

You must think you are not lossing as realy you are not its just price it will be higher soon so as you are not newbie know it must wait just wait it s not so dificult.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
Merited by Emperor of Man (1)

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

If you are not sell your coin below price which you buy that coin, then you are not loss. Because volatility of market. Market will go up & down every time. But you have to wait until it reach more than your buying price. That depend on which time you bought the coins. If you buy at the peak value then you have to wait little longer time. To overcome losses, do not panic with price down stay positive until it become positive. As a example if someone bought bitcoin at 15k$ in December 2017 they have to wait until it reach again more than 15k$. Also nobody won't think about in 2009, bitcoin will hit 20k+$ in 2017. So my opinion to overcome losses, stay positive and wait until it reach higher price.    

Thanks  

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
First of all, analyze if your situation is really a loss! If you have a coin which reduced in price it's nothing like a loss. It has happened 100 times to everyone around here, and many people waited till the price bounced back, and patience solved their dilemma.

If you're dealing with a loss, try to think about your mistakes, and do not repeat them in future. If you did margin trading and you got liquidated, think! Did you really had to do margin? If you weren't patient enough with a trade, think! Can you be more patient in future? If you listened to wrong advice think! How can you tell the right honest advise from lies and biased ones?

Remember, whatever you do, do NOT surrender and accept defeat. Anybody who got successful in the market was defeated and lost 10 times before his/her success.  Smiley
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

crypto is one of the increasingly popular investments but every investment there is a risk so to minimize the risk we can make other investments such as stock or other to maintain the balance of our investment

sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:02:27 AM

If you believe in what you hold - put it aside and forget about it for a year. If you don't - change it to BTC or something else.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

Good for you to even lose just in the price of the tokens. For me I was a hodler and my account is hacked. That's a great disappointment to me. I couldn't even sleep on it due to the fact that I keep remembering my tokens lost. My relief on that is just to forget and just move on since I cant get back what I just lost.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

Well the best way to manage losses is to forget about what might have happened and focus on the present to make back what you have lost. Just forget about what has happen, once you lost i, it is gone and cannot come back again, so focus on the future

#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:02:54 AM

thanks in.advance..

this is a losing battle can happen if we are ready to win we must dare to lose so we have to be prepared what happens when we lose or gain we have to overcome it with a lot of investment anywhere.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

Its really part of the game in investing. Its all up to you on how to handle it. Every action has consequences so might as well be ready for anything could happen. Just set your mind to think on the brighter side. And before deciding to take the risk of something you think not so profitable, better not go with it. Otherwise, always decide to buy coins with good standing.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

I think the best way to manage your losses is to accept it freely because first of all it already happened and you cant do nothing about it anymore. You just have to move on and learn from your previous experience. In cryptocurrency, lossing is very normal specially for those who are just starting up. You just have to keep doing better the next time.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

Well everything is working fine for me except when I invest in EBTC which is dumping and keeps crashing . Hard to recover 80 percent loss but I am now recovering it with other token that I have and do daily trading.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

thanks in.advance..

Just take a rest and relax for a while, do not make any investment for two months,but one thing important is not to quit so that you can recover for your losses, and stay close to crypto so that you will be knowledgeable of the price of BTC and all altcoin and also the trend of cryptocurrency. By the time when you are comfortable enough then proceed to make plan and strategy for investing again.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

thanks in.advance..

Stress is always been the problem when you can encounter big losses , My advice is to stay away from crypto for a while and stay close to your family and friend . After three months , You have the option quit or back to get involve in crypto for your chance to recover of your losses , My hint for your comeback is to join signature campaign and the token earned is a good start for your investment .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

It is something more than difficult to do during those times in where you are emotionality sad, and it happened to me before.

When you are not good enough, the worst thing that you can do is just to start investing, you can be easily disposed to lose a lot of money.

Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

I think learn from the lesson will of course help you to manage your losses. Don't ever put your crypto into the situation which you cannot manage unless you have someone who can guide you. And make sure to do some research before you invest to the altcoin

maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

Managing losses depends on how strong headed  your mind is, just go with the flow of present moment. Acceptance is the key to motivate yourself for further pursuing your goals. Stay vigilant about the market, keep your nerves intact and do not let anxiety and depression overpower you. If you have encountoured losses, probability of gain runs parallel so keep your thoughts on the positive platform.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:57:58 AM

calm in dealing with it. If panic then will only make things worse and it will also increasingly making crazy. stand alone and wait for some time is a good way out. If you still have capital when a low price also started buying even more and is great for closing the value lost when the price goes up.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

thanks in.advance..

as long as you did not sell that is not considered as a loss. Instead you should've done your research on a coin before investing in it. Choose the one that you have the confidence that will up in value not in the short term. But in the long term or the bigger picture. Learn how to invest so that you won't get stress when your holdings goes into the negative side. If you did your research THEN regardless of what is happening in the present it will not afffect the real value of a good company that will go up in value in the future.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Managing losses depends on how strong headed  your mind is, just go with the flow of present moment. Acceptance is the key to motivate yourself for further pursuing your goals. Stay vigilant about the market, keep your nerves intact and do not let anxiety and depression overpower you. If you have encountoured losses, probability of gain runs parallel so keep your thoughts on the positive platform.

Well that's true, acceptance and moving on is the key. Smiley  Also please always observe the market movement and set a cut loss  target. This way you may minimize  your losses further.  Look for stable coins with strong support so that you cant lose bigger when support comes in.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

Don't check everyday price of coins and don't check your portfolio everyday. When market is falling, I don't do that, I read books, watch movies, go for a walk, but don't take my phone for check it. It's really work.
I have only long term investments, if you want to use short term strategy it don't work.

I strongly agree with you. I spend most of my day doing bounty, learning how to invest, reading and watching financial education stuffs, Listening to Motivational speeches, studying the law, watching, reading and searching how to become the best version of myself every single day. That's the best thing we need to do in able to be on the right track where every days counts that it is making us getting nearer and nearer on achieving our dreams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: