Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:43:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26431 times)
ffg56

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

This year's encryption market is very bad. I believe that many people have lost a lot of money here. If you want to minimize losses, I don't think we should sell our cryptocurrency in the current market. We should continue to do so.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

I think as long as you do not sell it, your money will not decrease in amount just the value is down, because if you compare with the first price when you buy it makes you crazy, just let it wait until the price rises.
or playing 5 to 10 coins so you do not focus too much on 1 coin. Smiley
eeeeeew36

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

The loss is only after you make a decision. If you don't sell your coin, you won't lose. If you don't invest, there will be no loss.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

Losses is a normal scenario in cryptohub, experiece will give us new learnings, Trading, Investing has it. Everything is normal unless we already have full knowledge how to handle every situation and keep our money growing, let's just keep calm and HODL but all the decision can be made by ourselves - we don't know what we're going through as a person in this cryptoworld.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

Especially in cases like this, what I do to manage my loss is to keep holding for as long as the market recover because I know the price value of coin will increase when the market recover and I will make profit then but if I have token that I bough when the price was low and as the market dip, I know I will make reasonable profit when I sell, I sell and buy back when the price is lower.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

If you want to manage losses just simply do this, if you loss by trading your coins in the market next time you must be watchful and monitor time to time the exchanges value if you think this will go down then hold, if think it rise up then go ahead trade it so you can gain some...
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

Altcoins tend to follow the Bitcoin pattern. You can diversify by investing on multiple altcoins. But it doesn't change anything if the Bitcoin lose some value, all altcoins are also going to lose value.
At first, i thought new ICO could increase, but it is usually not the case. They all follow the BTC path and lose a lot more value. It is better to trade BTC or altcoins with a stable coin.
Last year, you could trade altcoins vs BTC, but this year is the year of the dump. It is really more difficult to gain something. It was very easy to do some trading on last year as Bitcoin did only increase in price.
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

if you have not sold anything yet, you have not lost anything, just wait when the price rests and do not panic ahead of time, you can not buy health
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Especially in cases like this, what I do to manage my loss is to keep holding for as long as the market recover because I know the price value of coin will increase when the market recover and I will make profit then but if I have token that I bough when the price was low and as the market dip, I know I will make reasonable profit when I sell, I sell and buy back when the price is lower.
All coins in the price now fell very much along with bitcoin, but as soon as the market recovers, most of them will win back their positions. Now the main thing is patience and hold.

Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

Well i manage my losses by not even caring them if they are red ,  I dont care even they will be no value as long as it is listed in the market i will hold my coins till im happy with my profit. Remember you will not lost if you will not sell.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

All my losses are connected with the fall of the market, none of the projects have come off. And what to do in such conditions? The answer is obvious - to earn more dollars and buy more cheap and promising coins. Who will withstand this pressure - on that the golden fountain will pour.
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

All my losses are connected with the fall of the market, none of the projects have come off. And what to do in such conditions? The answer is obvious - to earn more dollars and buy more cheap and promising coins. Who will withstand this pressure - on that the golden fountain will pour.
I think you're spending too much then you can efford to lose in investing. I think we should split our investment into 3 types : Trading, ICO investment and safe investment.
ICO investment will be the most risky thing , trading will be the next less risky and safe investment is investing in your real life stuffs or invest in your learning.
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

In order to reduce your losses, you must invest in different assets. Buy a few coins, or invest simultaneously in several ICOs projects. This will significantly reduce the possibility of losses and increase profits.
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

To learn how to manage losses, you must first determine the levels of risks that you are morally ready to go to. The higher the risks, the more potential earnings. For example: maximum risk = borrow money, and put them all in one ICO.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

it's easy for me to get rid of stress or saturation because it sees assets continue to decline ..
the first try you do not bring ya about his disappointment.
the second you try to reduce to see ya.
and the third to double the holidays.
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Firstly, hopefully people are not investing more than they can lose, if that is the case I don't believe the loss can be managed.

If you've experienced a loss in some of your coins, and you still have faith in the project, you could invest more money in, so that it requires less of a pump to break even.

If you don't believe in the project, then there probably isn't much to do, maybe move the funds to a different project and hope for better.
arpaul

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

Simple way is to average down on losses.  Sell on the profits and cut down the losses when you see your coin going down by 50%.  It's all about averaging the gains and losses. Put a target for selling and stop loss.
Never put all your money in one coin or ICO.  Some of them will give you big profit. 
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

In such cases, it is better not to consider losses.  Because you can get a very big stress).  The only thing worth doing is to take into account your mistakes.  And in further investment, avoid greed, and in time to fix profits.  And also do not forget about diversification.

[/center]
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

There are few ways to cope with the losses if there is such thing.
First off all use stop loss option.

other option just hold, most of times tokens will bounce back but watch out , a lot of times after the bounce there is a secondary dump.
You can use the second wave of uptrend as your exit point, also monitr the volume which can be an indicator .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

diversifying doesn't help

in a bear market all alts drop (faster than btc)

having your funds in 20+ coins just makes it a lot harder to minimize money lost

utilizing stop losses and regularly taking profits is what you should do. Also don't try to catch falling knives
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: