Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26433 times)
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

I do not know, but I advise you to crypt project Socratus
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

To start with never invest money of you cannot take the loss of that money.And stop following the crypto market everyday especially during g the bear market.It can hurt.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
If you lose your money, it is obvious that your skills and knowledge is not enough. Trading of cryptocurrencies are not easy job, it requires a lot of skills and knowledge for you to perform well. I also prefer to you to just trade profitable and promising altcoins.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

Take advantage to your losses,
simply learn from that mistake.
don't give up, nothing is easy.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

Mostly when I make losses from a coin, I usually just take a break from the market entirely. This way I can think clearly and plan my next move without being worried about the losses that I have made. If I am not looking at the market then the loss seems less significant. I stay for as long as it takes me to recover and then come back as a wiser investor.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
I usually am trying to set myself the way I would be able to accept both of the ways, how my day can end today. I am trying to be ready both to a big gain, and to a big loss. It works for me personally.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

thanks in.advance..

the best remedy on managing losses is being a non emotional human being in trading. dont expect high returns but set goals. diversifying is a good way on managing risks but losses is always around so dont be too emotional but cutloss instead even it hurts.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
kokota188

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

You won't lose your money by trading if you will buy on dumps and very low prices, and sell only when it returns and growth again, thats very simple rule
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

One thing i believe is that, if i have a good coin that i am holding,  inasmuch as i did not sell it and it is still sitting in my wallet, then i am not loosing. I believe in holding. The price might reduce while holding, but the value will not reduce. I do not bother myself on things i know would change later.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

You can switch between hodling and day trading, like I do. Long-term hodling helps to change the perspective and you won't get stressed out every time you look at the price rising and falling, because stressing about market fluctuations adds up to anxiety. You can also reduce your target selling price to recover your losses.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

It's either you'll invest on ICO's to have it multiplied x2 x5 x10 or start day trading and study technical analysis so you would have some guide on how to trade.
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

In this case you need to switch to some other activity. It can be a new business project or a project related, for example, to health, development of some skills and so on...
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

thanks in.advance..

the best remedy on managing losses is being a non emotional human being in trading. dont expect high returns but set goals. diversifying is a good way on managing risks but losses is always around so dont be too emotional but cutloss instead even it hurts.

Yes, that's true control your emotion and give piece for patient because it cannot be stop losing coins if market is in the bad mode continue dropping its value. Only thing is hold until the market is recover and wait for coins will back to its normal price whether gain or lose as long as the capital will back.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

the most important thing when you lose money, is not to try to invest quickly still means to recoup. you have a negative psychological background and most likely you will lose this money. you need to study the market and understand what actions you have lost money.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

the most important thing when you lose money, is not to try to invest quickly still means to recoup. you have a negative psychological background and most likely you will lose this money. you need to study the market and understand what actions you have lost money.
It seems to me that loss management is a Phantom hope of minimizing losses. Although in any case, if something happened, then nothing will be returned. the best way to deal with the situation is to redirect your financial flows for more promising and less risky investments.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

I buy those coins that fell after my purchase. Thus, I reduce the threshold after which I can go to breakeven. This is a very good strategy if you use it correctly and do not be greedy

I agree, just dont be that much greedy, just a little step by step is enough and you'll get what you lost.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

For now a lot of crypto players who have got a loss, including me. In order to minimize the losses, I choose to hold until the end of the year, and the remaining funds I can trade, buy at a moment like this.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

thanks in.advance..
If I lose, the first thing I do must be thinking calmly, trying to recover my loss by buying back in low price, or selling the coin because I do not think it has good growth and buy another coin. I put some of my funds in crypto field but I bought some cryptocurrency like EOS TRX BCH I did that to minimize the risk in investment and I think it's important.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

thanks in.advance..

I am currently losing money on altcoins, the altcoins I bought turned out to be a scam, his dev escaped and disappeared, so the coin price became very low, the coin I bought was bitserial (BTE)

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

One of the things I learned from this forum is that you don't cut your losses until you're 100% sure. Otherwise you might miss out on a big opportunity. It's not over yet until you sell so just hold on to you coins/tokens. Leave it be and check back in a few months.
This strategy can be very effective but most of the time it can only be practiced by those that do not need to exchange their altcoins immediately because they do not need that money, but for the bounty hunters that depend on their earnings to pay for the bills that is a strategy they cannot implement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: