Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:27:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3850 times)
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

It's too early to think positive, but everyone's already blown up.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

The price of bitcoin is already rocketing. From $7000 it suddenly break the resistance in $8000. Now the price is stable and I believe will see another climb few days from now.

HolderLoo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

There are very good sounds available in the market today. Trading volume and capitalization have grown tremendously with the value of all in the market. Not sure the market is back, but we have seen the promising change from bitcoin going on. And I'm also looking forward to the bitcoin that will create the fever with the next surprise.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

Yes, I believe bitcoin will make up the next moon in this year, after a lot of pressure and a constant hindrance that bitcoin value has dropped dramatically. The recovery process is now optimistic with better sound and vision. Bitcoin is still the focus of the market as its fluctuations greatly affect the growth value of most coin. We have reason to wait and be patient to see a "fever" expressed this year from bitcoin. I'm guessing that bitcoin can hit 11k this April.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

to be honest, I always hope it will happen in the near future, and I keep monitoring it until now, I see a significant increase in volume and that's good

shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

In my opinion the market correction was beneficial for the new investors to take part in. However, i hope bitcoin will increase its value in the coming months as new people will come across and this will surge BTC price dramatically.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

No one expected such a sharp turn. and nobody can give an exact answer as to what will happen next. But judging from the news background, the situation is changing for the better, at least I hope so.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Bitcoin will always beat us. It's like a dishonest poker player: we expect him to grow, but he does it whenever we wait. How suddenly the market grew, surprised? You should be surprised, this is sudden, the fever will come along with the money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
JMX64

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

it's probably back to the growing return, step by step but it will be higher than ever in few months, i think :-) i think i'll buy some more this week  Roll Eyes
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

This can mean only one thing: get your stop loss orders ready  Grin

And....they got hit. We're down again  Cheesy
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

Today we see some good improvements from the bitcoin's value,it risen up to $8k levels from $6k in just a matter of hours,that is clearly saying that the bearisht trend has finally over,making the market to enter the bullish season which is why we need to stick with bitcoin's market as far as i can see it is going to be a long bullish movements few days from now all of these coins are going to be massive.

Yes, we have good improvements today as bitcoin is making a rally and testing the $8K waters again. do you guys have any  idea what triggers this mini bull run though? I wasn't expecting it to happened so quick but I guess we are all good.

I hope that this is the start of the bullish trend that most of us has been wanting to see after that December madness. I'm sure that the bitcoin fever is slowly gaining ground as more investors are getting into the groove and renewing their interest. Let's see how far this rally will go. Maybe $10K is possible at the end of this month or even more. Let's see.

I also not hoping all thing increase so quick. As we know quicker the price increase and also quicker it will be down again after.
So slow but sure is better. Slow but at least any sign for increasing. After big news no doubt price increase again.
victorscrown

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

Yet it's too early to say that bitcoin fever will be coming back, I can't do nothing and it will not help me if I will think negative,  so I always stay on on the positive side and pray and hope  for the best.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

The price cannot be stable as some may presume. When it rises, it will also fall, but there will always be a threshold. That is, the limit to which it can fall and the limit with which it can rise. Although the rise in Bitcoin price might nit have much limitations, because any thing can happen. We might see a serious bull run, far beyond what we have had.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

In fact, there is a large outflow of capital in the crypt. In 2017 came people who did not quite understand why they do it, and how it works. They were just earning money at a spike in prices.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
The market is booming now and we can expect the good situation to come.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Value of btc is still better compared with last years price ranges, thats why who invested year before is still in good situation      
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

We would all like to think so but for me I want to see the price pass $9,800 and hold this for a few weeks. We have seen 2 false ralies so far in 2018 that faded quickly and the price dropped back into the $6 - 7k range. I am fairly confident that Q2 will be the start of the bull run for this year however.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

I am one of those who believe that bitcoin will have a great comeback soon. In a more unexpected time not that soon but hoping it will. I still have faith in bitcoin and wishing to see green alerts in my folio.

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

We still have to wait, this can be a deceptive maneuver. It is possible that he will again fall to the very bottom ...
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Well the question is, has the fever gone? I though bitcoin fever is always there, in fact it's intensity  even increases as indicated in the number of growing of  interest and support of the community. Of course price is another thing, but it is its very nature - volatility.
But I believe that bitcoin will have a big blast this year and will exhibit another bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: