Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3853 times)
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

I think the market is undergoing serious correction of the bull run which happened in the last month of 2017. Its true that the whole market now sink in red but I still keep the faith strong that before the end of 2018 there will be another surprise in the crypto market. Don't look at the current price, this is the best time to invest big so you can get big profit.

teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

it is just wait for few months, im sure it will comeback to its stable position which is around $10k just hold for a while and do not panic because you can get rekt doing that.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

Sir bitcoin is  definately upgrade  the crypto market. I help people in dealing with electronic currency in better way. So it's fever will be back soon
Although the statistics say that people started to lose interest in Bitcoin through its high volatility and the changes in the prices, I believe that very soon the new wave of BTC fever will really start. Just wait a bit.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

and she sparred? for me, how smart people buy on the lower levels, and sell on the top!
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

I think that such news begin to contribute to the fall of the cryptocurrency. after all, if you constantly catch up with the negative and think only in the negative side, then it will happen in the end. The market depends too much on the negative

phamhung141a

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

Bitcoin fever is coming back but in a gradual process. As months pass by, it is slowly regaining its investors and its normal price range. We do not have to be in a hurry because it will take time until the bitcoin fever really come back again.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

I saw a scary twitter post that the last bitcoin bubble of this magnitude was in 2013 and it took 3 years before it had similar surge. This morning the price went below $6000 again. Most speculation around the $6000 mark have not been positive, and this trend had been on and off this past week. Most speculations are not reliable and friendly even with so many good news but if its surges above $10000 this year it must have been a good work of manipulation.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

I also believe that it's a healthy correction.And it will come back soon .The btc dominance is low because of there is lots of token out there people invest in that token.But btc dominance will go low maybe when market will up again.The problem is when market is up there is many people who don't know about crypto currency they came and know the name btc and invest.And after the dumb they can't get it and they start dumping.we have to wait till the general people invest in NYC again for permanently.

jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

I also believe that it's a healthy correction.And it will come back soon .The btc dominance is low because of there is lots of token out there people invest in that token.But btc dominance will go low maybe when market will up again.The problem is when market is up there is many people who don't know about crypto currency they came and know the name btc and invest.And after the dumb they can't get it and they start dumping.we have to wait till the general people invest in NYC again for permanently.

I see this also a big possibility that bitcoin fever will come back in the next few weeks or a month. Bitcoin is now starting to crawl back to top, this pushed the bitcoin fever to come back also.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

it is just wait for few months, im sure it will comeback to its stable position which is around $10k just hold for a while and do not panic because you can get rekt doing that.
We can't stop others to feel like that, they are just too worried that they might loss everything they had. Some people have sacrifice their belongings just having eager to invest in crypto without knowing how risk in here. It is quite a good source of learning in times like this on how we control our emotions and such feelings of getting mad. If you have spirit and trust in crypto, definitely you can made it.
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:58:15 AM

Yeah I'm sure that if bitcoint fever will come back again we just wait when it happens again, now it's uncertain market conditions, because fluctuating in the world of crypto is a natural thing, hopefully this condition does not last long
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

Looking at the market I would not say that the fever is back , I would say the opposite, that people leave crypto
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:44:58 AM

I think that bitcoin can show record growth and repeat the success of last year and take off !
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

Now is a good time for investment , the price of bitcoin is very low . I think that in the near future eating us explosive growth !  and the price can be more than $15 000
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

in my opinion, if we have to wait for a good announcement from the bitcoin core team because I have heard that the lightning network comes into bitcoin that's why we need to wait, because this developer still has some problems with the increase in network and if you ask me more and more people now realize cryptocurrency that's why we'll be big a few months from now.

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

I think experiencing panic is a natural thing, and many experienced by some investors, including also to new investors. and the moment that happened this time is panic buy, because look at condition of coin price which is cheap this

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

The exuberance will come back again in the next bullish run and everyone will forget this small depression. Do not emphasize too much for the price and invest in the technology, the value will grow organically!

We have a lot of time and also bitcoin was not fully developed.  When the day comes that everybody know bitcoin then the price was still getting low, it is too fear that bitcoin was too hard to recover because of the value of bitcoin that everybody knows.  We have at least chance because we can get more demand from a people who doesn't know bitcoin yet.

There are too many rich person who doesn't know bitcoin.  When they know it then they invest as whales, is it more good because the price of bitcoin was getting more valuable because of some rich person who can invest on the crypto world.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

If the price returns to 20 thousand dollars, Then bitcoin fever will return, and now the calm before the storm)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

If the price returns to 20 thousand dollars, Then bitcoin fever will return, and now the calm before the storm)
Even if the price will still rise it will take several months, It cant be overnight. The rise might not be steady or just steep but it is interesting watch and salivating.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

I hope not, that is, I hope that the prices rise again, but I don´t consider that bitcoin is a fever but it should be founded on real adoption and use cases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: