Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:34:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back?  (Read 3853 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

Due to bitcoin price down in the market that people sometimes lose their interest in bitcoin, they opted to another project plan or business outside crypto world.. because they seems to be losing money and what they invest is not yet returning not even a single profit yet, but then hopefully they will return the moment they've heard and see bitcoin in soraing high  gain and the marketplace is blooming.

klavtrin

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

There is a time for everything. And isn't she back, in fact, so many people have started to participate in cryptography.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

The bitcoin fever maybe on low point but it will never be disappearing to tell you now because of many people that the technology behind it might be a good help for the future generation. BTC will be a stepping stone for the new payment system and less hassle transaction compared for what we used to, so brace yourselves a lot of changes will be coming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
iwakpeyek

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

The current market will tell you no. It may take a few more months, Bitcoin is now releasing the bubble, and at some point I believe Bitcoin will come back.
yes now we can just wait. because the market is not easy to predict, but I'm sure there will be a time when bitcoin rises. last longer then you can make a profit.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

if I think in bitcoin too many new competitors, maybe Bitcoin Fever will come back again but in the process gradually, because After a few months passed, but now it has begun to slowly get back investors and the range of prices that may come back normal, but we need not be in a hurry because it will take time until bitcoin fever really comes back again.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

The predictions in your story since April have been confirmed, bitkoyn beat low marks. A little bit and would have fallen to five thousand dololors. but the price so far kept six and a half. Very much wants to see the price tag of twenty thousand. But it probably will not happen the next six months of the year.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

I believe the Bitcoin fever will comeback.  This will happened if people will keep their faith in Bitcoin. That is why it is important that people who invest in Bitcoin must be well knowledgeable.  This is because,  in times of red market,  they will not instantly pull out their investment resulting to a price fall.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

I think bitcoin fever will always happen every year especially when entering the fourth quarter as investors want to make a fortune when the fourth quarter for holidays.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

The market is currently quite bleak. For bitcoin to be exciting again, it takes time. When ICO projects were developed and there were many users in the field, I thought that the market would be hot.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

I believe it will. Bitcoin has risen rapidly and furthermore all the altcoins have additionally ascended with it. Likewise everybody is by all accounts bullish. With the way crypto markets move I figure it wont require much investment for the entire crypto market to come back to bullish pattern. I figure the bitcoin fever will be back in time.

It will certainly come. I remember the greatest hype around Bitcoin last winter. probably, the second wave of fever will be not as powerful as the first one but it will come later, close to December I think.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

I think bitcoin fever will come back, but am not sure if it will happen soon.
A large number of investors are still skeptical about its short term movements.
The pump happened just days ago maybe a good signal.
When the uptrend gets more obvious, they will join.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

it is too early to say that the demand is coming back , I hope the situation will change much by the end of the year
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

last few months was really bad for us but now time to hit.yes I think bitcoin fever coming back.I see that market going to very well.we are expect price will be hit 10k$ very soon.
best of luck bitcoin

Utkaozero

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

at the moment , the market is in the waiting stage, no movements are visible ... but I think that closer to September the market will Wake up
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

at the moment , the market is in the waiting stage, no movements are visible ... but I think that closer to September the market will Wake up

I don't agree with you, I still think there's no danger of falling to $ 5K. G20 meeting decision will determine this
Klaviatura03

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

I would be very happy to return to the old times when the crypto market was thriving and growing rapidly . but at the moment the market is going lower and lower
annaby

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

At this time Bitcoin-fever a little quieted. But soon I think that everything will be resumed. Because how to install a green light.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Bitcoin price will really bounce back if ETF is been approved and I think once that is done, we might see the current price as the last bottom price bitcoin will ever touch in a long time to come. My opinion.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

I believe that fever is coming back, but BTC is not at the centre of attention now.
It's too expensive to make that pump again.
But it will increase in the long term, undoubtedly.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

It was a fever only because it get to incredibly 20,000. It is a shame for those who was there for a long time and missed the chance because of ''fever''. Someone just bought it at 20,000 i guess and they can only hope for new fever. For us who was there since bitcoin was 400$, well we are just hoping we will earn something onto their loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: