Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26203 times)
khanaayan

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

A big and promising project. I love you project!
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?

That's the risk of the early birds. There is a big bonus for that.
In addition, things can be different and the ETH Prize goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO =)

Risk is possible, but some people invested earlier. They got great big bonuses like 30%, 25%. As well if ETH price rising then they will be in huge profit.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?

In addition, things can be different and the ETH Prize goes up. Then the first investors benefit twice and the later have to pay more. There are no adjustments. That's ICO =)

Risk is possible, but some people invested earlier. They got great big bonuses like 30%, 25%. As well if ETH price rising then they will be in huge profit.

Here I see that the project is moving forward very slowly. Upon receipt of the good results you need more effort and a lot of time. In the meantime, I see and hear only about the large bonuses that also play against the project. And not the fact that when there is a rise Ethereum, then this coin will grow. Although this market is possible.
NeRoX82

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Here I see that the project is moving forward very slowly. Upon receipt of the good results you need more effort and a lot of time. In the meantime, I see and hear only about the large bonuses that also play against the project. And not the fact that when there is a rise Ethereum, then this coin will grow. Although this market is possible.
In my opinion, the raising are excellent. Because of the reduction of the rate, people began actively buying tokens, in the hope that later the Ethereum will grow and it will be a success for them.
The Karban

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Username:The Karban
Email: limusjepara@gmail.com
Alternatif Email : karban@ahk.jp

link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=34454118

Telegram:@Furihujan9

Twitter :@Furihasasuke

Wallet: 0xAeE4237863Da4BC3FBca1Da49F0628a6F7C6018b
Vivaldisto

Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

unfortunately I did not see a single answer to the questions from the manager. among other things, I would like to know if you already have a working product?

GeRa_182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and just take the risks as they come, it’s not easy, but you can benefit from it.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

You're right. No one should compensate for losses depending on the course. With a change in the course it’s losing all. And no one will correct this, and this is not really necessary. Smart people themselves understand this.
AGRE$$IV

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

You're right. No one should compensate for losses depending on the course. With a change in the course it’s losing all. And no one will correct this, and this is not really necessary. Smart people themselves understand this.

For people familiar with cryptocurrency such sags only please them. At such cost it is much simpler to enter Ethereum and it is possible to buy any interesting tokens also. As for NRM, I consider the project is possible to consider as investment, the team is seriously ready, detailed roadmap and rallied collective confirms it to us.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and just take the risks as they come, it’s not easy, but you can benefit from it.
True, if you do not want to take better risks, you’ll better sleep and the next day you will regret, because you have a weak mentality and lost the good opportunity.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

For people familiar with cryptocurrency such sags only please them. At such cost it is much simpler to enter Ethereum and it is possible to buy any interesting tokens also. As for NRM, I consider the project is possible to consider as investment, the team is seriously ready, detailed roadmap and rallied collective confirms it to us.
Yes, it's really good for the project and for investors. The project will receive more broadcasts, and investors will have more tokens. Ultimately, Ethereum will reach the support line and jump up, making everyone happy.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

True, if you do not want to take better risks, you’ll better sleep and the next day you will regret, because you have a weak mentality and lost the good opportunity.
You have every chance of the conceived, only obstacle now these are problems with the market, namely its most powerful volatility towards recession. Anyway, for someone it will become the moment of an entrance to this or that cryptocurrency. So, dare.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

It says in the white paper that the number of NRM token issued will be 5 billion, will it be possible to generate more tokens after the ICO?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

It says in the white paper that the number of NRM token issued will be 5 billion, will it be possible to generate more tokens after the ICO?
As far as I know, these are very rare cases. In addition to this, all unsold tokens will be destroyed. Generation of new tokens can negatively affect the price of a coin, and can cause inflation. This is unacceptable and can ruin everything.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

Doing your own research in
anything investment is the key and important, I understand, that’s why I was reading whitepaper for a few days.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

As far as I know, these are very rare cases. In addition to this, all unsold tokens will be destroyed. Generation of new tokens can negatively affect the price of a coin, and can cause inflation. This is unacceptable and can ruin everything.

It is true. I've heard that many projects do not sell all the tokens that are available to them, but only 40-60% of them, just to correct the price of the coin on the exchange.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

It is true. I've heard that many projects do not sell all the tokens that are available to them, but only 40-60% of them, just to correct the price of the coin on the exchange.

Where did you read about this? I don't think there can be any problems with this. The price of the token falls only if everyone starts selling it actively. I'm not very familiar with the behavior of the market in this case, but in this project it will not be profitable for you.
cbob1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

bounty link doesn't work.  Is there another?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Smoya

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Very interesting project and adding the education element is very good.Helping us to better understand certain terminologies in trading and cryptocurrencies
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

Is there any free airdrop available for Neuromachine? Like for joining their Telegram for a example. I know that there is a refferal bounty available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: