Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

The best time to buy crypto is when it is being dump,
Because you could have it at a low price but the risk is always there when buying a crypto it could continue to fall down ,
So you just have to be a risk taker and do it who knows maybe it could give you a huge profit in the future.

AquaVitae

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

If you believe in cryptos, then good time to buy is now. Buy little every month, and then you will get good average price.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

the best time to buy it when the price is fall and sell it when the price rises or when you think it already enough profit. i suggest you hold long term for your bitcoin, at least until the end of this year.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Buy when the value will satisfy you well everyone wants high value of coins. Because you could have it at a low price but the risk is always there when buying a crypto it could continue to fall down so you just have to be a risk taker and do it who knows maybe it could give you a huge profit in the future. Bitcoin now are continues increasing so our investment will grow and we get high profitable income. Then holding for a couple of days or until the value reaches the highest price. Through this gaining, profit will ensure get.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

In such cases, I do recommend buying with a systematic investment plan which makes sure that you are getting the full benefit of any price fluctuation taking place in the market. If you have $100 to invest then you should wait for a downfall and start investing $10 each day/week etc until you spend your entire $100. I believe that the best buying time is when the market is moving downwards. As the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful".
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

I think this is a good time to invest because the bitcoin has increased again, this is a good opportunity to invest and hold, patiently waiting for it when the price rises, I believe it will bring huge profits to you, I hope the end of 2018 bitcoin price will reach $ 25000.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

Bitcoin can be bought anytime if you want to buy it for long term as it has a huge power in it and it is the base currency of any altcoin exchange. If your time horizon is 2-3 years then you can see a huge rise in its price because there are lot of happenings in this market in next few months.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

For me it all depends on the time you will hold it. If you trade the day, you should also start from a strong support level like 11,000. You just want to invest or forget then it can be done almost anytime except at a time when con rises in 3 times semisalnya. Dangerous to buy even in the long run because of future correction to be reckoned with. Cool
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

For those working in the World of Investment will surely know if to buy is when the market price in the market is going down, and if the market price is back up, it will definitely be resold to get a profit.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

For me it all depends on the time you will hold it. If you trade the day, you should also start from a strong support level like 11,000. You just want to invest or forget then it can be done almost anytime except at a time when con rises in 3 times semisalnya. Dangerous to buy even in the long run because of future correction to be reckoned with. Cool
It is really simple ro determine if we are going to buy, buying is always done during the price will drop because we can really buy many more bitcoin for good with a verry small capital and we can really gain on it in the near future if we are going to hold it for a long time. Bitcoin is really amazing and we only need patience on bitcoin feild so that we can get a huge amount.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

There is no any good time or bad time in crypto world. Everything is depend on your/ our skills, knowledge, decision making ability and last but not least research and dedication. There are many methods of analyzing the price fluctuation and doing trading. It’s all about time and dedication. It is required to live with crypto for making profit.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

I bet u know the basis of well-educated trader, so I just wanna remind u about the luck factor that takes place in our crypto world. Dont blame urself about ur "profits" cos I bealieve that if smth didnt happen, smth really cool coming!  Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Now is the good time to buy while the price is low and this might be the chance of investors to invest more on order to earn huge profit someday.
It is not possible to ascertain the good time to buy. Usually there is a good strategy: buy lower, sell higher. That means you have to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. At present, bitcoin price is lucrative to buy. Therefore, I think now it's good time to buy.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

It's better to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is down in $7k or $8k and just hold it until the price go higher like $14k. Just don't lose hope, keep on believing, because  bitcoin price will go higher, and it might rise up to $17-20k.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

'Good time to buy bitcoin' when there is some rumours/bad news about bitcoin. "china ban bitcoin", "India ban bitcoin", "Korea ban bitcoin ", "Facebook ban ICO ads", "Twitter ban ICO ads", "Abuse video on bitcoin blockchain" Those are the indication of a price drop of bitcoin and to take bold step to buy bitcoin.
Those incidents/rumours creates panic among the holders, and some(??) of them stared to sell it low and that's the point to grab BTC.

matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

At this moment,investing is advisable and is a good oppotunity to earn huge profit as the increase continues. The increase on the market value of most cryptos has just started. The majority of the cryptomarket is now in GREEN unlike last week which is reddish. Maybe it has to do with globar warming so just hold and invest.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Bitcoin right time is right now and it was a great chance to buy at the rate of $6800 but it is good to this current price because it will provides you the maximum chances to earn more money,
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Now the price is dropping, so it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. There is a chance that the price could decrease some more, but maybe you should not take the risk. When bitcoin rises again, it could go to 10K.

simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

I think these times are a buying opportinity. it is not possible to find this prices when bull time comes. I don't know ıf you agree
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

Firstly it depends on your budget. If you’re wealthy enough, anytime is good to buy  Grin On the other hand, i don’t have some specific numbers or timing, i’m just trying to observe the market and listen to my instincts. Today the price is still low, considering that it can hit $ 20k during this year it’s not a bad idea to invest..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: