Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

It is true that it is a kind of confusing when, and even where, to buy bitcoin. When buying bitcoin, we are familiar that time is mainly considered. But then we often set a side another factor needed, patience. A long wait always has an over, where in its end will always be worth it. The pattern that you have gave can possibly be use and somehow a good strategy. Maybe you can also consider others and perhaps try it so that later on you can manage to choose what is best for you.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:27:13 AM

I think if you want to hold on for a long time, now is the best time.
Because the whole market is now at a very low price, buying bitcoin is a very low risk.

israthj

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

There is no “best” time to buy Bitcoin. Every time is the buy time. So, whenever you want just buy it.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:59:54 AM

buy coins when the price is cheap and wait until the high coin sale price, can profit a lot.
Bitcoin_trader2016

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

I think the most best time to buy bitcoin is already finish back last month i think when the price goes down to 6k to 7k usd in that price is the best to buy more bitcoins. Today the price is stable and this is still a good price to buy at arount 8k and hold and wait until the end of this year.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Today is the best time to buy because the price is still low and then just hold until the price will increase again. Bitcoin price is still not in the bull run mode so for now, it is better to be patient and wait for that to happen. I believe that Bitcoin price will rise up too soon so just don't panic if the price is decreasing.
eziodavinci

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

If you patient enough, this time is good time to buy some, or you can wait Bitcoin dips to 7-8k, Bitcoin had been dump from top 19k and looks like cannot dump over 6k again.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

I think the right time to buy is now because it price is low.
warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

Best time to buy it time when all selling their gpu's and saying crypto is scam, or bubble burst

Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

Being that bitcoin is still in its early stage (in the sense that it has not really been accepted for usage on a global level), it can be said that anytime from now is always a good time to buy and be willing to hold for a long term. But the very best time to buy, would be when there is crash in the market - then value would have dropped drastically.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

It will depend on your plan if you are planning to hold it for long term then every dip is a good time to buy but if you are planning to day trade or planning to trade after a few hours then you need to know how to read charts. Technical analysis will help you a lot.
bachanhlac

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

I think now is best time to buy BTC and Altcoin. But you shuold use DCA when buying. The market is Downtrend about 5month, all of crypto in market dumped more. In the next time,  this is time to uptrend
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

That's the right move you did right there.Everytime theres a massive dump or down happening you should buy at that time because we dont know that low price moment wont happen again.Its just a matter of timing in buying the for right price to take.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

It is best to purchase when the marketplace left difficult, not only upon puts inside a little size such as exactly how this left in order to 8000$ in order to  6000$. It is best to purchase in the event that bitcoin offers dropped a lot more than 40-60% associated with it is cost because it implies that this experienced fallen a great deal within cost as well as may strengthen for some time prior to the pump motor. Nonetheless, should you currently obtained a few btc in order to hodl, this would notharm in order to simply maintain this before you possess some make money from this.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

It will depend on your plan if you are planning to hold it for long term then every dip is a good time to buy but if you are planning to day trade or planning to trade after a few hours then you need to know how to read charts. Technical analysis will help you a lot.
When is a good time to buy bitcoin? I think for me, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because buying bitcoin in a lower price can be profitable because we all know that the price of bitcoin will keep on higher. It will be greater value than before. Buy now. Keep it. And sell it. To earn money. Then repeat.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

For me there is no good tome to buy bitcoin if you didnt know how fast the market move every day,but i have basically info that may helps you and i think many investor was actually do it,this is buy when the price is on the dip or maybe red market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
xraisers

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

Everytime is a good time,  because when the price goes down, it will not definitely rise to the starting price, but there is a chance to go up and about 2-10%. Everything in life is all about chance. so take yours. so be careful.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

The good time to buy bitcoin, when the price is dropped down because buying at lower price can be more profitable and we all know that it will go higher. Hold, wait and keep your coins after that you will get benefits with it. Just do it always no matter what will be happens here just love and trust bitcoin it will bring you a brightly life and future.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

buy coins when the price is cheap and wait until the high coin sale price, can profit a lot.
"buy at low price and sell at high price". All of investors always expect this, not only the crypto market but also others market. But in fact it's not simple such as we think. How to determine the price of an altcoin is cheap, and how much is high? You must have knowledge to answer these question.
For me, i only buy the coins that have technical signals show they are in the price range i can buy into and sell when they have signals should sell out. I usually use MACD, RSI, Bolinger Bands, MA to identify this.
But if long term investment, i only choose good projects and hold their token in long time, it will bring a lot of profit.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

in my analysis I can see that the price trend is to go back down to its support line which is approximately 6k and then it will go up to a first level, touching the 11k. I would expect it to go down to the support line to buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: