Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

The best time to buy is during the huge dump of the price, I believe that in some reason the price will drop and most of the reason will always occur when the people around the crypto feild will lost their fait and trust because of the huge dump that bitcoin will maybe experience. I think buying some bitcoin during dropping of its price is a big advantage because it will maybe rise 3 times bigger than its present price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

I think it's a good time to buy a bitcoin is now because the value is not too high and later designate high returns.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:46:42 AM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

According to me personally the right time to buy a coin is when the price of the coin were destroyed and very cheap and bad news so that many people will sell instant cheap asset they have and it is a great moment for buy as much as you can.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

Everything considered, for it's to a great degree the best time to buy when the regard is significantly down not by any stretch of the imagination to buy in a split second when the regard is a tad lower than the standard or ordinary cost so we can be hugely benefited finally. Your method to buy which is more than once obtaining is I trust it's terrible movement maybe you analyze the situation and have a better than average wanting to buy which the estimation of coins are really in significantly down. I figure you can be much beneficial in that way.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

I think its good to buy bitcoin when the market price is low then hold your coins and wait until its value going up again, that is the best way to have a good profit. We all know the price of bitcoin is volatile so think wisely before you sell it.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

Everything considered, for it's to a great degree the best time to buy when the regard is significantly down not by any stretch of the imagination to buy in a split second when the regard is a tad lower than the standard or ordinary cost so we can be hugely benefited finally. Your method to buy which is more than once obtaining is I trust it's terrible movement maybe you analyze the situation and have a better than average wanting to buy which the estimation of coins are really in significantly down. I figure you can be much beneficial in that way.

I believe the best time to buy is when our trusted and prospect coins accidentally drops its market value. if this will happen we should buy as much as possible we can cause im sure it will rise bac again.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

It's always time to buy for Bitcoin. It's not very accurate to wait to get a bitcoin. I should point out that I think the lowest price levels Bitcoin can see now. This price will not go down for much longer. Maybe never even! Bitcoin saw bottom levels with last correction. After that, the ascension period will come. For the subcoins, it is necessary to determine the correct acquisition time. The subcoins, which have not yet been pumped, and whose project is beautiful and potentially high, is the time to buy. However, it will be risky for you to get a coin that is already very high in price.
thanhphank34

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

Now it is $8700 - maybe it is the time for adjustment and another bull trend.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

in the short term , April 6 is the best time to buy , with a price of $6755 . unfortunately , you may have missed it . but in the long run , it's going to go up a lot , and you'll buying it now , holding it for a long time , at least a year . you'll get good returns .
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:17:50 AM

the right time to buy is when bitcoin prices fall by 30%. but it is safer to buy bitcoin when the price is below $ 10000, it will long wait for the price of bitcoin at that price but it will definitely touch back below $ 10000.
ayaanveer

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

Try to buy when prices of bitcoin are low in the market.Buying at low price and selling at high market value is a secret of success of every investor.Presently the market value is low so one should buy new coins at this time and hold for some months because in coming months the market value is going to increase .
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

As an expert investor the best time to buy is when the market value is low.If we see the present value if bitcoin the prices are not very high so if anybody wants to buy new coins then one should buy them and save them in the wallet and sell them when we see that their is growth in the market value of bitcoin.Selling at low and buying at high is totally a wrong strategy.No doubt their are some sutuations when we have to sell our coins at low prices in some extreme situations which are not avoidable otherwise we should always sell at high prices and buy at low prices.But now prices are increasing so try to buy as soon as possible if you are intersted in buying new coins.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I think for long term holding you have a good time when market is down and every fall in down when the condition is very good to buy and after market recovery and when market goes up your profit will go to the moon,
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

Actually it’s so hard to predict what is the good time to buy bitcoin because we do not know when is they reach the lowest value of it. Thats part of the bitcoin then if you think its enough for you the price to buy, then buy. Because in a short period of time for sure you will earn some profit from it.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

Actually it’s so hard to predict what is the good time to buy bitcoin because we do not know when is they reach the lowest value of it. Thats part of the bitcoin then if you think its enough for you the price to buy, then buy. Because in a short period of time for sure you will earn some profit from it.
[/quote
You it is hard to predict when to buy, but  as part of your indicators in forecasting is the previous prices index because there's a possibility that what happened last year    would actually happened this  year so that you have  guide to determine  when to buy and dumped

TheReality

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when it is down or is being weakened. well at that time we have a chance to buy bitcoin and we can sell at the time its price is high maybe it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and a good time also to sell it Smiley Smiley
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

The best and ideal time to buy is when ICO, it is the initial price of coin offered to the market and commonly still low. The second best time is when you find price retraces to lower price. At this price level, price will tend to recover again so investors don't need to wait for a long time to get profit and take it. The entry level accurately depends on your technical analysis and you need to learn about it before trading or investing.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

Most of the suggestion from the community is "Now", it depends on your situation because people are buying at the higher rate $20k. They are seeing potential with the Bitcoin and even it went down Bitcoin has the ability to regain its original value but we have to wait for some more time.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

Yes you should buy btc. Investment is always a good idea and buying bitcoin is the best decision you will make in your life. As of now bitcoin price is decreasing and it is the best time to buy and keep it. Keep working and invest money on bitcoin, as bitcoin reach its full potential youll get your profit. Just wait and hold it. Patience is the best strategy for it.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

there is no definite benchmark in any speculation on crypto purchases. I think it all involves the experiences and situations that are being dealt with. as happened a few months ago. none of us can predict 100% accurate. so, if the market situation is down again what else the accident, all we can do is just wait until the drop to the lowest point. then buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: