Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

To take advantage of us to follow an investment we must first look at the market price, and the right time to buy is when the market price is down dractically, and the time to resell is when the market price goes up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

For me, the best time to buy Bitcoin was when everybody thinks that Bitcoin is soon to die wherein the price is really getting into the nerve meaning, the price was really alarming in a way that its was too low which is much affordable to be purchase. Not every dump means to be a perfect time to buy because there will be other great dumps to come since changes when it comes to price in this type of currency is really inevitable so better wait for another sequence to come and be sure to be aware and updated into every happenings in the virtual market by being observant and do not just drop by decision since money was really a precious thing so better to wisely spend it.

SocratesCO

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

I think it's not really easy to know when to buy otherwise we are all millionaire here  Grin Grin Grin

In some circumstances you might be lucky but sometimes not. Anyway, there are pros that they are really good in their analysis but it's not said that they will never commit some error or lost.

Good luck to all of us  Smiley
gislane rose

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

good evening      Grin Grin
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

After the ended 2017 bitcoin price get down and down many people bought bitcoin 17000-19000$ so you can hold your bitcoin until you get profit.Now this is the best time for buy bitcoin if you have cash money and buy bitcoin until its price below 10000$ i think you get profit after few week or month.So this week is the last chance to buy bitcoin and hold after the ended this year.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

whenever it is ready in the investment I think it takes confidence and trust in bitcoin because it is also our capital even though bitcoin price for any investment take advantage of existing opportunities

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is to increase bitcoin prices again. bitcoin market is recovering. The number of bitcoin buyers increased. This makes high bitcoin prices. This is the best time for you to buy bitcoin and store them.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

It's on the biggest low right now since the start of the year bottom after the big high,beating last weeks low,which I never got to take advantage of because I invested at a previous low.Glad I sold it all on last weeks high.Since we won't know the exact low, till we see it start to rise again,I'm holding off.If you buy at almost the lowest and sell at almost the highest,you're doing well.Don't sweat the exact peaks and troughs.There will only be minor differences in your take back.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

The best time to buy is during the huge dump of the price, I believe that in some reason the price will drop and most of the reason will always occur when the people around the crypto feild will lost their fait and trust because of the huge dump that bitcoin will maybe experience. I think buying some bitcoin during dropping of its price is a big advantage because it will maybe rise 3 times bigger than its present price.
Actually from the theory we need to buy in right time and price that is when the dump because we can have huge income or profit after the price recover.  But the price is people is not thinking about that in real market because they are worry whether the price will recover or continue dropping. Its include me so only people who are brave and can make firm decision will take the advantage
seijuro

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

the good time to buy is when the price of bitcoin is getting lower value and the good time to sell is when the value of bitcoin is getting higher.
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

it's profitable when the price goes down
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:22:49 AM

I can say that the best time on buying bitcoin is when it goes down. So if went goes up the value of it will also goes up. And your investment will be profitable and you will earn more that what you've invested. So once you are selling it the value is higher now.
savitardty

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

In my opinion, its not the right time to buy bitcoin now cause base on my analysis the price will goes down to arrounD $8,500 - $8,400, if it breaks that area the price will goes deeper
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is in the low, maybe in the low in graphs of a month or more, but it can't be your main factor to buy because the price of bitcoin is not stable and of course it still going up and going down fast. so you need to predict when the price will increasing and when the price is decreasing

saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

I think it's good to buy bitcoin if bitcoin prices go down again, and we know the price of bitcoin moves sometimes down and sometimes so when bitcoin again falls that's when we buy, and after condition or up position we will sell it, then we will get the benefits are enormous. I'm sure everyone wants big profits.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

I think basically if you want to make a profit is to buy when the price drops and sells when the price is creeping up. But if take profit do not get greedy greedy enough haha
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

You bought BTC for high price, this is not problem for you ( don't sell BTC now, hold BTC because price will be rise soon)
6K USD good price for buying.
Also price today is good for buying too.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

I was asking the same question to myself these days and i honestly don’t know the answer. As i can see, most people thinks that btc is gonna rise in this year. Maybe it’s still good time to buy, i’m not sure..
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:21:07 AM

There is no difference between buying Bitcoin and investing in any other traditional asset. You should not buy things that you do not understand. So there is nothing to buy a good time.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

it's good to buy bitcoin or altcoin when they break the price that's the best thing to do to make a big profit when you buy the prices of the altcoin and if the price of bitcoin increases the price of the altcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: