Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

now you can buy btc. It will raise up to 10k  Wink Wink
It is the best time to buy bitcoin and to start to invest cause the value now is spreading up to 10k. Yes it is our chance to gain more in our investment. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income to make your life change and successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

in my analysis I can see that the price trend is to go back down to its support line which is approximately 6k and then it will go up to a first level, touching the 11k. I would expect it to go down to the support line to buy

But these support lines you are talking about is still quite unpredictable and risky to rely on, if it is really reliable then continuous market crashes or dip should have been prevented by these support lines though I agree that these are quite visible during market recovery while all the cryptocurrency somehow recovers after crashing.

roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

There is no good time to buy Bitcoin. Since the price have dropped now so now is the right time to buy. There is a chance that the price could decrease some more, but maybe you should not take the risk.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

The best time to buy is when the value of bitcoin is low than usual or the down trends is consistent.  Definitely,  you must buy some bitcoin so that you will earn money when the value increases. You must understand how the market works by studying it on many sources of information. Kindly read some of the forums here for those sources.
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Bitcoin investment profits is subjected to price fluctuation. I think when you have money and price is little less from last couple of days then buy it. Don't wait for the price to touch the earth as it will never be so easy. Start with small up and downs to gain more experience for this investment. Best time for any investment is when you have money and interest for it.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

I think before buying bitcoins we need a smart  observant on the market, Buy bitcoin when the price is low then sell it if the price rise again, i think that is the basic strategy in having a good profit. No issue if you hold your coins for a long time because its secured in your wallet. Don't afraid to invest bitcoin because it slowly rising again.
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

Try to buy BTC at this current price, I believe BTC will go up to $10,000. But still, it is your own choice to take a risk on buying BTC in this current price and sell them in the near future.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Today is the good time to buy for bitcoin since the price is not so high. This price would no longer the same someday so better buy and hold it for  long time and wait for the price to strike up in the market. Bitcoin will gonna be boomed because there are still many people wanted to invest with it and would try to hold it.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

For me, the ideal time to buy bitcoin is when the value is in the dip. Like before the value of bitcoin is almost 6,000 USD and that is the best time to buy. Also, today is the ideal time to buy because the value of bitcoin is around 9,000 USD only. Because there is the possibility that the value bitcoin hit to 10,000 USD or more than this month of May due to the constant demand in the market cap. Nowadays Bitcoin price is rapidly increasing and it is constant that why the chance to return to 10,000 USD to 15,000 USD this May is high. That's why buying bitcoin today is still advisable.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

specifically, the right time you will not find. so if you want to buy promising crypto currency, do not wait and buy.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

It is good to buy now, and it will be good to buy in the future. Just be careful what you buy. 98 percent of these projects will be gone soon.
Invest in btc and hold for a few years
Yes you have a nice suggestion mate.This is a good timing to buy coins because of a red market that the value is on a level of decreasing it's prices.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

It is good to buy now, and it will be good to buy in the future. Just be careful what you buy. 98 percent of these projects will be gone soon.
Invest in btc and hold for a few years
Yes you have a nice suggestion mate.This is a good timing to buy coins because of a red market that the value is on a level of decreasing it's prices.
yes this is a pretty good suggestion for all of us, because many of the friends are difficult when to buy coins. so with the advice you give this can help us.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Bitcoin price continuously rising this time and still the good time to invest and hold in order to have the opportunity of your investment to double of more this year.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

The right time to buy bitcoins when bitcoin prices are down, and we can resell when bitcoin prices are rising.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Bitcoin price continuously rising this time and still the good time to invest and hold in order to have the opportunity of your investment to double of more this year.

I think now is still the right buy while bitcoin is continue to hit the quantity difference from last year market drops.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

you should have known that,because you purchased tree times in different occasions so this means youre aware of market,theres no resourceful mind here that can have this idea unless old timer here..

But about when to buy?well buy everyday as long as you believe that the price will grow after buying,theres no real indicator because crypto is volatile
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

However the price is rising, I still think it is quite low to get, so now there shouldn't be any difficulty for you to get it at the affordable rates. In fact, I consider investing will surely provide you an extraordinary amount of profit as the bitcoin progresses, so you must not be late to get it now...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

However the price is rising, I still think it is quite low to get, so now there shouldn't be any difficulty for you to get it at the affordable rates. In fact, I consider investing will surely provide you an extraordinary amount of profit as the bitcoin progresses, so you must not be late to get it now...

If need to buy the coin. Market place is help to gather more information. If know the information it easy to invest. Coin price is not stable so wait for the price change. If price will be low it right time to buy the coin. But follow the market price every day. Then get more ideas. So it any where to use and time to exchange. But before exchange check the price.
marciks

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

Most of people will try to help with their thoughts, but high are the chances that you won't learn from these thoughts. Your question basically asks about how to make money. Most of people won't say how to make it. You should search by yourself, studying some charts, techniques and the basics of trading ... It will help you. I personally would never reveal my trading technique because this could wipe out my edge over most of traders hahah... Best of luck for you!
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

it is good time when the price is go down when the market is red it is the good time to buy and buy some token after that you can hold until the price is up and you can get profit from your token. dont sell before the price is up. and i think now it is the good time to buy because now the price of bitcoin is still cheap than january ago. and you can hold until the end of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: