Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

if you already have the amount of bitcoin to be withheld, it's time you buy the nutrients in a down condition again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

time is uncertain, in an instant the price can go up and down, but it is true the rise slightly dropped down, so I suggest continue to monitor, when there is a direct drop buy do not think again.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

Buy when it's down, sell it when it's up. You can do wahtever you want to do but in the long run, I don't think you'll care too much about these short term rises and falls

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Now is the best way to buy bitcoin. I would say you should've bought when its at 6k but you'll need to wait again before it goes dips into that price.

You have lost a lot as you bought bitcoin at its highest price and its understandable to be scared. Take the risk and maybe this is your redemption now. Smiley
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

i tought the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low and with many big FUD issues around it, it can make the price so falling down, and i think that was the right time and waiting when it have a high price again to sell it

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 03:08:28 PM by matsusomoto

Now is the good time to buy while the price is low and this might be the chance of investors to invest more on order to earn huge profit someday.
Yes, bitcoin price was continue dumping right now and it was a perfect time to buy it. Investors triggered to buy more because they know that they can get high profit from it when it price recover and pump again. After buying, learn to wait until it price increase again. As long as you can, buy more and grab this opportunity.
Probably today when the market has bleed too much ,because you can easily get those coins in a cheaper prices than their normal price range.But you should be sure using technical analysis so you wont get trapped when these big players dump the market further,as far as i can see fundamentals are going to be much dominant in the analysis as most of the people are using it when it comes to trading.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

The good time to buy bitcoin is now.Now that the value of the bitcoin is not so high.If you hlbuy bitcoin now and then wait until such time that the value of the bitcoin becomes higher from that you can gain your return on investment and earn so much money.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

it's uncertain, when it goes down and buys, after buying Bitcoin the price drops back. the best option is to buy with some capital when the price goes down. and back up again if the price goes down. but if you can take a small chance. scalping is a good option. when it goes down you can buy, go up a bit you sell it, and re-buy Bitcoin when the price goes down again.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Now. When the market is down, its really a good time tobuy. As long as the government cannot suspend or stop the internet, then they cannot stop cryptocurrencies. Every country thrive through the private sector. Now most businesses which are part of the private sector are supporting and sponsoring crytocurrency, so the government do not have option than to accept cryptocurrencies.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

In my opinion now is a good time to invest your money in the crypto currency, if you have made an end-to-end decision! I think that the market will grow soon.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the prices are low. Noone knowa when will be the exact date when will it be cheqper but you need to study the movement of the prices. As of now it is not the wisest decision to buy because prices are high. Do not buy yet today but wait for it to go down a little bit before buying.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when a lot of FUD, and also when the correction, thus making the market becomes bearish.
why did you buy bitcoin when $ 17000? do you not analyze the price developments in the market?

that is your consequences, so you must to wait longer to get a profit.

xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

The best time to buy is when prices fall.

I bought 200 at EOS $6. It's $15 now. I sold EOS!

When EOS is below $9, I will continue to do so!
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

if you already have the amount of bitcoin to be withheld, it's time you buy the nutrients in a down condition again

You really a risk taker, I mean some people will be broke especially when they enter the market at $20k btc but you are just keep on believing with bitcoin. I believe that average price you got now is not that high so profit will come to you later on. There is no best time to buy bitcoin, you just need to know when to enter and exit the market.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Well, I don't blame you for what you did, you see that opportunity as the good time to buy because of the current market situation. However, for me, the best time is always when the coin I am eyeing is at it possibly lowest price point. I follow the simple concept of "buy low, sell high", so I just make it simple for myself and see an asset is ripe enough to be bought. Also, I only look at specific coins so that I won't have to look at everything in the market, it's so hard to check everything because there are so many coins.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

in my analysis I can see that the price trend is to go back down to its support line which is approximately 6k and then it will go up to a first level, touching the 11k. I would expect it to go down to the support line to buy

I agree with that , and the best time to start was gone and that was the starting years since Bitcoin was first introduced to people and Bitcoin, and its was very affordable way back then and now I thibk the better time to invest was the weeks that had passed in which bitcoin had duml and people were being dormant that time which is not good cause they lose the opportunity.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

the good time to buy when the price of bitcoin in the lowest because if you can buy when the price in the low you can get profit because the price of bitcoin will bound in a day, but if you an expert i think you can buy when the price in the high with some prediction of price of bitcoin. and i know that it will hard to learn about prediction

fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

if that's your investment strategy do it because many investment strategies using bitcoin if you already believe and believe in the way you invest buy when the price goes down and sell it when the price rises

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

It is better to buy if the market dumped hard, not just on dumps in a small scale like how it dumped to 17,000$ to 14,000$. IMO it is better to buy if bitcoin has lost more than 50-60% of it's price since it means that it had dropped a lot in price and might stabilize for a while before a pump. Nevertheless, if you already got some btc to hodl, it wouldn't hurt to just keep it until you have some profit from it.

In my opinion its good to buy a bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will drop and we know the price of bitcoin is moving sometimes goes down and sometimes goes up so if you buy in a low price you hold it anf monator the price so that yoy know the price.some of investors that use a strategy is buying in low price and sell if investors think it if the price will goes up.

yes, I agree. the good time to buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is going down. we will get alot benefit if the price is going up.
trungkienbvhv1

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:37:18 AM

i think we need buy bitcoin and wait for future SmileySmiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: