Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35059 times)
marey zokan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

The potential revenue in case of successful platform implementation is enormous allowing to evolve further, grow the community and become the DECOIN leading platform in the niche. The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

The project has a video presentation - it would be a good time to tell about your project. Excess would not have been for any project
Any sort display of opportunities of the project, not only the video presentation, will be able to influence very positively his development, the more various advertizing, the better.

It is like they need more innovation abut promoting the project. Which is the very vital factor to considered in order for them to get some support from the people. Decoin seems to be a good platform and the team were doing their best to make more promotions to make their platform be popular here in this forum.

Not only here in forum but it needs to become popular worldwide so that the  team will have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. Looking forward for more updates about decoin project.
Quite right! After all, in order to achieve a good result in the development of the project, you need to develop an advertising company that can create a good presentation of the project in the video and also on posters. Then more users will see the information and maybe want to join the project.

Decoin is still in development stage and I think the team already made a plan to make more advertising about their platform. So, for now let us wait for their latest update and maybe they can offer some good promotions about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

Another great project involving Profit Sharing Exchanges by adopting a first project blockbain technology. I hope that they can provide a good and high quality security. If projecy is secure, then a good investor can be found and the investor will agree to invest in it yourself

Yeah right but not only being secured but also having an active and serious team can really help us to become successful, also they need to be more active in marketing and advertising of decoin project.
Well, marketing and advertising can possibly be fixed. But the main concern and issue is, how will the team convinced a lot of people and mostly to the investors that their security system are very secured. Because as for now, a good system in every trading platforms are very important because users are afraid to be scammed. That's only my own thoughts amd observations.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Another great project involving Profit Sharing Exchanges by adopting a first project blockbain technology. I hope that they can provide a good and high quality security. If projecy is secure, then a good investor can be found and the investor will agree to invest in it yourself

Yeah right but not only being secured but also having an active and serious team can really help us to become successful, also they need to be more active in marketing and advertising of decoin project.
Well, marketing and advertising can possibly be fixed. But the main concern and issue is, how will the team convinced a lot of people and mostly to the investors that their security system are very secured. Because as for now, a good system in every trading platforms are very important because users are afraid to be scammed. That's only my own thoughts amd observations.

All your thoughts and opinions are needed to do to achieve success. The security is important but it can only tested once the platform is launched, while marketing and advertising is needed to increase popularity of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

This is a good move for this platform so far. Airdrop event will surely help for DECOIN project to be known here in bitcoin community. But for me it is not enough, they should have bounty campaigns inorder to gain more popularity because as I have noticed, the dev team did not do anything to promote this project here in crypto world and most importantly in social medias.
Most coins do airdrop these days is just a way of creating awareness and letting investors take note Is a good strategy actually

Yes, and airdrops are really a good way of increasing their exposures and popularity. This will help the project to attract more investors to check decoin and hopefully make some investments.
I agree to you bud, airdrop participants actually make a huge boost in advertising a certain project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

I like the way the developers approached their project. But will the company go bounty? I would like to take part in it, because I like the concept of the project
Well, as of now theirs still no announcement regarding bounty campaigns. I think the team are still shaping the project they are still in progression. I know many of supporters in the crypto  market are waiting also for the launch of the project bounties. Hope we can participate all and be part of project victory.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

I like the way the developers approached their project. But will the company go bounty? I would like to take part in it, because I like the concept of the project
Well, as of now theirs still no announcement regarding bounty campaigns. I think the team are still shaping the project they are still in progression. I know many of supporters in the crypto  market are waiting also for the launch of the project bounties. Hope we can participate all and be part of project victory.

our bounty program is live  bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

I just hope that this coin will have a very fast transaction speed and low transaction fee when sendin or recieving.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

hi decoin community. a new set of decoin airdrop is available for everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3468449.0

Thank you for these update, Surely many will join not only the airdrop but also in the bounty campaign that you have launched, It could boost more the popularity of DECOIN in a web.
This airdrop is more like a mini-bounty company. I wonder the project has a full-fledged bounty company?

This is a good move for this platform so far. Airdrop event will surely help for DECOIN project to be known here in bitcoin community. But for me it is not enough, they should have bounty campaigns inorder to gain more popularity because as I have noticed, the dev team did not do anything to promote this project here in crypto world and most importantly in social medias.
I just think that it is impossible to make such a grandiose project without spending a bounty company. At this forum there are a lot of investors and a subscription company must be sure.
Maybe they use the airdrop campaign to supplement it they might be probably trying to approach new strategy in their marketing

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

We are keenly waiting to now more updates on Decoin aims as they plan to build a world-renowned, rapid workflow in an easy and simple multi-currency exchange and trading platform which shares the exchange's profit with all of its coin holders.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

hi decoin community. a new set of decoin airdrop is available for everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3468449.0

Thank you for these update, Surely many will join not only the airdrop but also in the bounty campaign that you have launched, It could boost more the popularity of DECOIN in a web.
This airdrop is more like a mini-bounty company. I wonder the project has a full-fledged bounty company?

I just think that it is impossible to make such a grandiose project without spending a bounty company. At this forum there are a lot of investors and a subscription company must be sure.

Heck they dont even need to spend a single $ on the bounty campaign, for them the tokens they make are 100% free then what's the whole issue?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has great ability as well as higher potential to become successful. But they just need to be more active and looking forward to making the project development as early as possible. And also they have to come with new strategies which will definitely help them to attract investors toward the project. If they consistently working hard on this things they will succeed soon.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

The project has no excellent words, but what kind of experience does the developers have in this section of the project?

You can go to our website and click the Linkedin links our Team there so you can find it for yourself. But between them, that would be years upon years of experience.
Oh thank you for your answer, I understood a lot about the developers, and the fact that the bottom has many years of experience.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

The potential revenue in case of successful platform implementation is enormous allowing to evolve further, grow the community and become the DECOIN leading platform in the niche. The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!

Yeah, well the most challenging part of this project is to be competitive among others since nowadays there are a lot of trading and exchange platforms here in the crypto currency world. As time goes by the progression of this project is great which may attract those investors to make this project possible and I believe it will happen soon.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

I am just curious about the Decoin credit cards; why do you developed 5 different credit cards? Was it not possible to implement all in one card? Will it be possible to use these credit cards all over the world or are there going to be some limitations ?

It's normal, bank itself provides various types of credit card with different types of benefits depends on client's needs. DECOIN provides five 5 types of credit card and all depending on the amount investment in DECOIN.

Wait, what does this mean?  It looks like the bigger you invest the smaller percentage you will get from commissions? How are they going to encourage big contributors?

No you misunderstand it, commissions per transaction refers to fees that have to pay on each transaction you make. For example if you invest $100,000, you get Black card and pay only 0,01% fee. if you compare that to basic card you have to pay %2 on each transaction which is more high.

Then it should be a transaction fee instead of commission, I thought if you will also get a commission from transactions depending on what you have invested.

We will try to change the term to transaction to commision.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

I just hope that this coin will have a very fast transaction speed and low transaction fee when sendin or recieving.

We invite you to read our website or our whitepaper detailed features of our upcoming Exchange platform and how it will revolutionize the industry with its speed, security, and accuracy.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

The project has a video presentation - it would be a good time to tell about your project. Excess would not have been for any project
Any sort display of opportunities of the project, not only the video presentation, will be able to influence very positively his development, the more various advertizing, the better.

It is like they need more innovation abut promoting the project. Which is the very vital factor to considered in order for them to get some support from the people. Decoin seems to be a good platform and the team were doing their best to make more promotions to make their platform be popular here in this forum.

Not only here in forum but it needs to become popular worldwide so that the  team will have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. Looking forward for more updates about decoin project.
Quite right! After all, in order to achieve a good result in the development of the project, you need to develop an advertising company that can create a good presentation of the project in the video and also on posters. Then more users will see the information and maybe want to join the project.

Decoin is still in development stage and I think the team already made a plan to make more advertising about their platform. So, for now let us wait for their latest update and maybe they can offer some good promotions about the project.
Yeah there are numerous ways for them to advertise the platform. Affiliate program is a nice one to adopt and has been working effectively for many projects.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

Scalability is really expected and Decoin deserves with the capability of executing up to 1 million matches per second, it is able to handle the large volumes of trading with a rapid force.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

There are various platforms i have experienced but decoin seems very promising with their interesting plans ascertained with the blockchain profit sharing exchange platform but i could not see any of their teams are actively invoved  Huh Huh
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

This project is looking wonderful with brilliant concept I think this will raise huge amount because profit sharing system. We need decent exchange blockchain is getting more demand and everyone want to jump into this. I think invest into this kind of project will be good decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: